Need help with the Investing in the Future Trophy!

Hiro_kyh

On 16/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, Hiro_kyh said:

I am gonna try this later. Just bonus question did you do this on ps4 or the ps5 version of the game? 

My cloud save didn’t work properly so I had to do this on both, same as 50 hives. 
was a grind but got the platinum on both 

13 hours ago, Milkyray said:

How far along in the game is this trophy obtainable you think?

Level 140 is the maximum level you can obtain without doing the raids, so you'll have to play until endgame to obtain such gear.

If you go for other trophies like 50 hives and focus on one character, you will easily get level 140 gear.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King-Bahamut said:

Level 140 is the maximum level you can obtain without doing the raids, so you'll have to play until endgame to obtain such gear.

If you go for other trophies like 50 hives and focus on one character, you will easily get level 140 gear.

Thanks! I remember the ps5 1.0 disc trophy which was obtainable very early on, so i was curious about it. Will start a new playthrough on my main profile now this has been fixed. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, this trophy is fixed. No need to downgrade the patch or anything.

I just got it by upgrading one of my equipment to lvl 140. You can check my profile as well.

Basically, what I did was to upgrade my equipment by buying things every certain time at Roy's store as you will get higher level equipments than you have.

Edited by Carttagos
  • Like 1

On 03/08/2022 at 5:11 AM, SCREWBWOI said:

Anyone here have any issues with 'Wanting For Nothing' Trophy, I have 500+ gear and no trophy

No issues from me. Keep playing as usual and you should get it. I'm fighting for the 100 AIM rescues, 50 strongbox and 50 hives ?.

On 05/08/2022 at 6:09 PM, Carttagos said:

No issues from me. Keep playing as usual and you should get it. I'm fighting for the 100 AIM rescues, 50 strongbox and 50 hives ?.

Luckily it ended up unlocking for me after a while?. I'm also doing the 100 prisoners alongside the villian sectors right now, just finished 50 hive and Strongboxes. Should hopefully have the platinum by tomorrow.