100% Doable in 2022?

JanBuatim1

I can Speak for the DLC i began for a Month and i need only 3 Trophies for 100% (PS3).  i began yesterday PS4 and i finished the secound DLC with Randoms.

When you have a Team is this okay. But you need wirh  randoms a lot of time in Lobbys. You need 3 Person to Start a public Game.

On 14/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, JanBuatim1 said:

Any unachievable trophy yet?

No, everything is doable

On 14/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, JanBuatim1 said:

How hard is to 100% in present days?

I'm not a big fan of extinction, but I wouldn't say it's that hard, a few trophies can be tough if you're planning on doing everything solo. The extinction community is one of the best and most friendly that I've met out there, you can play with randoms and they even help you out in private matches if you message them

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 20/12/2021 at 2:15 PM, Timonl0007 said:

You can do the "multiplayer map eggstra xp" trophies solo trough safeguard. You will most likely need help with extinction, but everything is possible!

hallelujah, I’m so happy this is doable through safeguard, currently I only ever see 100 people online and no one ever votes dlc maps, gonna do this all tomorrow

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 20/12/2021 at 1:48 PM, I3attleking said:

I can Speak for the DLC i began for a Month and i need only 3 Trophies for 100% (PS3).  i began yesterday PS4 and i finished the secound DLC with Randoms.

When you have a Team is this okay. But you need wirh  randoms a lot of time in Lobbys. You need 3 Person to Start a public Game.

Can the DLC trophies all be done solo? or is the challenges or EE that require multiple people? 

On 5/10/2023 at 1:34 PM, CDNF_Rogers said:

Can the DLC trophies all be done solo? or is the challenges or EE that require multiple people? 

I don't think they can ALL be done solo, especially considering how difficult some of them may be, but if you're interested in grinding Extinction with others, we have an Extinction group with around 75 persons if you want to join it! Just reply here with your PSN or add me on PSN and message me saying that you want to join the Extinction Squad. My PSN is: shmito_123

• Like 1

On 16/05/2023 at 7:58 PM, shmito_123 said:

I don't think they can ALL be done solo, especially considering how difficult some of them may be, but if you're interested in grinding Extinction with others, we have an Extinction group with around 75 persons if you want to join it! Just reply here with your PSN or add me on PSN and message me saying that you want to join the Extinction Squad. My PSN is: shmito_123

Yeah I'm interested, 'm currently working through the campaign but I'll get round to it soon enough

On 17/05/2023 at 8:30 PM, shmito_123 said:

Sounds good, is your PSN the same as your display name? And do you have the DLCs or just the base game?

Yeah its the same, I've all DLCs and just finished the campaign. I'd be interested in being added to the group. Tried adding you but I couldn't see your profile. 

• 1 month later...