Do I Need to Buy Cloudy Climb Adventure Pass?

sepheroithisgod

6 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

Do you get the same XP/level progress no matter the difficulty? Or are you faster if you complete the tower on Apocalypse?

If it doesn't matter I'll try this method tomorrow on the easiest difficulty.

Difficulty doesn't matter.

• Like 1

A bit late to the party for this tip but could help you fellow trophy hunters out!

I recently finished the "Season 1" DLC which was a hefty grind! In the process I was using an alternate account to power-level my Gear Rating as the Alt Account was a much higher level. (This did not grant additonal XP relating to the season or player level). In short, when I loaded in that alt account the "Well-Seasoned" and "Trendsetter" auto popped for that account once I hit the Rank 10, 25 & 45 Mark respectively. Not only that, the alternate account had access to the Golden Parrot which made "Golden Gauntleteasy to obtain as there was no grind needed for that account. So, I had a thought, for those who are in need of those particular trophies I will be willing to assist those that need it.

This requires having access to your account LOCALLY as it seems only possible on Local Multiplayer.

This may seem fishy but having done trophies for fellow hunters over the years now I will be happy to assist, cuts down what is a hefty grind into something that can be popped in minutes!

If you're interested drop me a message either on here (privately as to not clog the forums) or on PSN itself, thank you for taking your time reading this and hope it can help!

EDIT: The autopop for the Well-Seasoned & Trendsetter ONLY autopops in local multiplayer.

Edited by AlcoholicDinosaw
Edited for more clarity and less confusion
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

A bit late to the party for this tip but could help you fellow trophy hunters out!

I recently finished the "Season 1" DLC myself and was using an alternate account to power-level myself up to unlock Apocalypse difficulty (as that account had the much higher level), in short, when I loaded in that alt account the "Well-Seasoned" and "Trendsetter" auto popped for that account! Not only that, the alternate account had access to the Golden Parrot which made "Golden Gauntleteasy to obtain as there was no grind needed for that account. So, I had a thought, for those who are in need of those particular trophies I will be willing to assist those that need it.

If you're interested drop me a message either on here (privately as to not clog the forums) or on PSN itself, thank you for taking your time reading this and hope it can help!1f606.png

I didnt know you can powerlevel like that?

3 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

I didnt know you can powerlevel like that?

You sure can, my alt has a power rating of 115 whereas this one only had around 25 at the time, I ran through the story with this account being player one and the alt being the second. When playing in Multiplayer it gives you a Team Rating which is your power levels averaged, I whacked it to the highest possible difficulty and the drops would be awful for the alt but incredible for the main account, it will only give somewhere between 5-15 levels higher than your current level but after a few levels you would have jumped from say 25-100 like I did?

3 minutes ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

You sure can, my alt has a power rating of 115 whereas this one only had around 25 at the time, I ran through the story with this account being player one and the alt being the second. When playing in Multiplayer it gives you a Team Rating which is your power levels averaged, I whacked it to the highest possible difficulty and the drops would be awful for the alt but incredible for the main account, it will only give somewhere between 5-15 levels higher than your current level but after a few levels you would have jumped from say 25-100 like I did1f604.png

i have a high power level already but ive not played normal missions, are you saying you earn a lot more xp doing normal missions than the tower?

9 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

9 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

I recently finished the "Season 1" DLC which was a hefty grind! In the process I was using an alternate account to power-level my Gear Rating as the Alt Account was a much higher level. (This did not grant additonal XP relating to the season or player level). In short, when I loaded in that alt account the "Well-Seasoned" and "Trendsetter" auto popped for that account once I hit the Rank 10, 25 & 45 Mark respectively. Not only that, the alternate account had access to the Golden Parrot which made "Golden Gauntleteasy to obtain as there was no grind needed for that account. So, I had a thought, for those who are in need of those particular trophies I will be willing to assist those that need it.

This requires having access to your account LOCALLY as it seems only possible on Local Multiplayer.

This may seem fishy but having done trophies for fellow hunters over the years now I will be happy to assist, cuts down what is a hefty grind into something that can be popped in minutes!

If you're interested drop me a message either on here (privately as to not clog the forums) or on PSN itself, thank you for taking your time reading this and hope it can help!

EDIT: The autopop for the Well-Seasoned & Trendsetter ONLY autopops in local multiplayer.

I don't get it... 

So, for example I give my account, you loading MD, and getting all the neaded trophies buy just playing along with your account on your console)?

Edited by Smaxoy

1 hour ago, Smaxoy said:

I don't get it... 

So, for example I give my account, you loading MD, and getting all the neaded trophies buy just playing along with your account on your console)?

That's correct, the moment your account is loaded in it will pop both Well-Seasoned & Trendsetter immediately so long as the Season 1 itself has not ended yet. Golden Gauntlet will require the "Gauntlet of Gales" to be played but your account will have the Golden Parrot from the get-go, meaning you don't have to worry about reaching Rank 45 as the work would have been done for you, so to speak.

3 hours ago, AlcoholicDinosaw said:

That's correct, the moment your account is loaded in it will pop both Well-Seasoned & Trendsetter immediately so long as the Season 1 itself has not ended yet. Golden Gauntlet will require the "Gauntlet of Gales" to be played but your account will have the Golden Parrot from the get-go, meaning you don't have to worry about reaching Rank 45 as the work would have been done for you, so to speak.

Sounds very interesting, I'll write you in psn)

• 3 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 6:24 PM, Nicco555 said:
  1. Enter the tower on any difficulty
  2. Kill the boss at the 30th floor
  3. Don't leave through the door, use the pillar to teleport back to town instead.
  4. Exit to main menu, close game.
  5. Back-up your saves with PS Plus or USB
  6. Enter the game again
  7. Re-enter the tower
  8. Leave through the exit door
  9. Exit to main menu, close game.
  10. Download your character save (not the profile and settings file)
  11. Continue from step 6
  12. Repeat ad infinitum

Doing this gives you around 4-5 levels per hour.

Edit: If it doesn't work / trophies don't pop, change your system language to English.

I can confirm this method still works, so everyone can feel free to use it for the new DLC.

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I can confirm this method still works, so everyone can feel free to use it for the new DLC.

As mentioned by someone else, yesterday. (Credit goes to that person)

If you save on floor 29, you can cheese the 10 wildfire trophy (Because it's the final boss at floor 30)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

As mentioned by someone else, yesterday. (Credit goes to that person)

If you save on floor 29, you can cheese the 10 wildfire trophy (Because it's the final boss at floor 30)

How exactly does this work? I save at level 29 (and upload the save to PS+) then kill the boss on level 30 and after that I download what exactly from PS+? Only my character save or everything?

I have to do this 10 times and the game counts the wildfires correctly?

Sorry for the stupid question, I just don't want to make a mistake and mess this up.

1 hour ago, anotherfangirl said:

How exactly does this work? I save at level 29 (and upload the save to PS+) then kill the boss on level 30 and after that I download what exactly from PS+? Only my character save or everything?

I have to do this 10 times and the game counts the wildfires correctly?

Sorry for the stupid question, I just don't want to make a mistake and mess this up.

The post above my post explains what to do, in detail. :)

Just  change step 2 to floor 29, and you are there.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
On 15/12/2021 at 11:24 PM, Nicco555 said:
  1. Enter the tower on any difficulty
  2. Kill the boss at the 30th floor
  3. Don't leave through the door, use the pillar to teleport back to town instead.
  4. Exit to main menu, close game.
  5. Back-up your saves with PS Plus or USB
  6. Enter the game again
  7. Re-enter the tower
  8. Leave through the exit door
  9. Exit to main menu, close game.
  10. Download your character save (not the profile and settings file)
  11. Continue from step 6
  12. Repeat ad infinitum

Doing this gives you around 4-5 levels per hour.

Edit: If it doesn't work / trophies don't pop, change your system language to English.

Still works as of the most recent update, and has been added to the Season 1 guide with credit to you. Cheers, I would be miserable if I had to do 86 tiers legit ?

59 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

Still works as of the most recent update, and has been added to the Season 1 guide with credit to you. Cheers, I would be miserable if I had to do 86 tiers legit 1f602.png

You dont need to to that whole save thing. With this method you can also level up your gear to make apocalypse a walk in the park (and it also levels up the season):

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/141196-high-treason-obtainable-by-joining-someone-online/?do=findComment&comment=2746431

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1