Gormars

Gift giving freak won't unlock

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, so I'm very frustrated I 1st playthrough as yuito and then the 2nd with kasane on name game + gave all gifts to all the party members.

all party members in library show as 10/12 gifts (including the accessory gifts) and it just won't unlock

what am I doing wrong?

 

Very appreciated

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the same problem and found a simple solution: After NG with Yuito and NG+ with Kasane I switched from Kasane to Yuito as playable character, crafted all non DLC gifts with Yuito again and gave them to all squadmates, then I switched back to Kasane and repeated the process.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People say you don’t need the program things as gifts and I have given all the gifts and it’s at 8/12 for all. Am I missing something or do you have to do the program gifts?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Geridian said:

Had the same problem and found a simple solution: After NG with Yuito and NG+ with Kasane I switched from Kasane to Yuito as playable character, crafted all non DLC gifts with Yuito again and gave them to all squadmates, then I switched back to Kasane and repeated the process.

I will try that this weekend, thanks!

1 hour ago, MidnightMoonss said:

People say you don’t need the program things as gifts and I have given all the gifts and it’s at 8/12 for all. Am I missing something or do you have to do the program gifts?

It might work for you if you give them the program things as well 

 

I did have another theory is that one of the baki dolls on the fireplace is missing, specifically, I think Kasane's? 

even though I have done all bonds to 6 and gave all gifts. :/

 

 

Whats-App-Image-2021-12-15-at-12-32-16.j
 

 

Edited by Gormars
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue. All had 10/12 and no trophy. For me it worked a little bit less tedious than Geridian. I will explain my situation and what I did if it helps anyone:

 

On my first playthrough with Yuito I gave all presents but one (including the programs). During my second playthrough I was giving presents but did not finish everything by the end. So postgame I gave the remaining presents for Kasane and switched back to Yuito. Gave the last present and no trophy. I decided to try the method mentioned by Geridian but it was a lot of work since I needed quite the amount of materials to exchange all gifts so i exchanged what I could and gave one present to each person from Yuito's side. The trophy popped when I gave to the last person. No idea why and how but I am happy that I don't have to do everything for everyone. :)

 

So in short: try to give one present to each person (if it does not work for one side, try both - Yuito and Kasane)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silentium said:

I had the same issue. All had 10/12 and no trophy. For me it worked a little bit less tedious than Geridian. I will explain my situation and what I did if it helps anyone:

 

On my first playthrough with Yuito I gave all presents but one (including the programs). During my second playthrough I was giving presents but did not finish everything by the end. So postgame I gave the remaining presents for Kasane and switched back to Yuito. Gave the last present and no trophy. I decided to try the method mentioned by Geridian but it was a lot of work since I needed quite the amount of materials to exchange all gifts so i exchanged what I could and gave one present to each person from Yuito's side. The trophy popped when I gave to the last person. No idea why and how but I am happy that I don't have to do everything for everyone. :)

 

So in short: try to give one present to each person (if it does not work for one side, try both - Yuito and Kasane)

 

I will definitely try that then since it's a lot less work... grinding for the materials will burn me out for sure as I longed to be done with the trophy already.

Appreciate the input, thank you very much. :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is that the shortcut solution is not working for everyone. Why? Because I gifted all presents to all characters with Yuito (NG) and Kasane (NG+) as soon as I was able to gift them, so in the end all non DLC gifts had a checkmark for both playable characters.

Gifted all non DLC presents with Yuito at the end of NG+ to everyone again, no trophy.

Then I did the same with Kasane and finally when I gifted the last item to Hanabi as penultimate character the trophy popped. So I was able to skip Luka as final character with Kasane and had not to give everyone with both characters all presents. For me this is another proof that the "one item per character" solution is a lucky hit.

 

Also keep in mind that you can only gift one single item to a character. 

So I really think that the 1 item solution worked was a lucky hit. 

 

Also materials should be no issue because you can buy S materials in the hideout store. And you should have lots of the other needed exchange components at the end of NG+. 

 

Edited by Geridian
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geridian said:

My guess is that the shortcut solution is not working for everyone. Why? Because I gifted all presents to all characters with Yuito (NG) and Kasane (NG+) as soon as I was able to gift them, so in the end all non DLC gifts had a checkmark for both playable characters.

Gifted all non DLC presents with Yuito at the end of NG+ to everyone again, no trophy.

Then I did the same with Kasane and finally when I gifted the last item to Hanabi as penultimate character the trophy popped. So I was able to skip Luka as final character with Kasane and had not to give everyone with both characters all presents. For me this is another proof that the "one item per character" solution is a lucky hit.

 

Also keep in mind that you can only gift one single item to a character. 

So I really think that the 1 item solution worked was a lucky hit. 

 

Also materials should be no issue because you can buy S materials in the hideout store. And you should have lots of the other needed exchange components at the end of NG+. 

Awesome, happy that it worked out for you.

gonna be trying that method right now!

 

Edit: So I've just tried it a couple of minutes ago, bought all gifts as Kasane (after clearing Yuito Normal Route and Kasane New Game+ Route)

started giving them out by character order (Kasane platoon and then Yuito platoon) and by the time I reached Gemma and gave him a gift the trophy suddenly popped!

So if you're looking for a fix that would be the most sensible thing to do, give all gifts again as both characters after clearing NG+ as either one of them for the 'Switch' feature.

thanks to anyone who helped! have a good night. :)

 

Edited by Gormars
Update on my trophy progress
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having the same issue. I have given all gifts for both characters. I have the team to bond 6 for both as well. I have checkmarks on everything including the plugins. I have re-given all the gifts that I could again without farming the materials and the trophy won't unlock. I seen somewhere that the latest patch is what's causing the problem so maybe I'll just wait for the next patch and hope it fixes it. Was really hoping this would be my next platinum but I'm not going to go out and farm for hours only for it to not work. 

 

Edit: nevermind. I did one side quest and came back with some materials for a couple extra gifts and it unlocked after giving another gift to Gemma (even though it already had a checkmark). 

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I am having the same issue. I have given all gifts for both characters. I have the team to bond 6 for both as well. I have checkmarks on everything including the plugins. I have re-given all the gifts that I could again without farming the materials and the trophy won't unlock. I seen somewhere that the latest patch is what's causing the problem so maybe I'll just wait for the next patch and hope it fixes it. Was really hoping this would be my next platinum but I'm not going to go out and farm for hours only for it to not work. 

 

Edit: nevermind. I did one side quest and came back with some materials for a couple extra gifts and it unlocked after giving another gift to Gemma (even though it already had a checkmark). 

 

Look how you contradict yourself in your original post and the edit: First you write that you gave ALL the gifts again, but the trophy did not come.
According to your edit, you then received items again, created other gifts, distributed them and received the trophy.
==> So you have not been able to distribute all the gifts again in the beginning because material was missing!

So please do not write nonsense in a post that other players with the same problem search the internet to find a solution to the problem. Thank you!

Edited by Geridian
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Geridian said:

 

Look how you contradict yourself in your original post and the edit: First you write that you gave ALL the gifts again, but the trophy did not come.
According to your edit, you then received items again, created other gifts, distributed them and received the trophy.
==> So you have not been able to distribute all the gifts again in the beginning because material was missing!

So please do not write nonsense in a post that other players with the same problem search the internet to find a solution to the problem. Thank you!

Wow rude. 

 

I was posting because I was having a similar issue. I did give all gifts then, if you can actually read, I said I gave all gifts again that I could without farming ie not wasting my time. All of my gifts had checkmarks indicating I had given them once already. I looked online for solutions and I came up with what I posted. Forgive me for trying 🙄 I even said nevermind but no, you had to comment and tell me I was writing nonsense? Wow. Didn't know you were gatekeeper of the thread. That'll sure teach me for asking for help on a public forum.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.