Lil-Gameboy123

Among Us is out for $5

21 posts in this topic

So, the popular game Among us is finally here…and it’s priced at $5 on the PlayStation Store. Is this game really worth the $5 or am I better off playing it on my phone?

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123

The Xbox version has an achievement list, so I'm guessing the trophy list just hasn't synced to the servers yet.

Unless, of course, this version of the game is an imposter. 😳

Just now, SpaceCoresDad said:

The Xbox version has an achievement list, so I'm guessing the trophy list just hasn't synced to the servers yet.

Unless, of course, this version of the game is an imposter. 1f633.png

Pretty sussy

$5 seems pretty reasonable, and I’d imagine the game will work great on consoles as party/voice chat will be a lot better for it than a mobile version. 

For trophies is ok. There's microtransactions but I'm concerned for the trophies list, which is really weird since Xbox leaked it months ago. Anyway sounds a very easy one, but again, the price can be something just procedural and a formality but isn't that way to expensive imo.

Looks like an interesting trophy list. a bit grindy for sure. if private games have trophies this is going to be super easy.

£3.29 in UK. A lot cheaper than i thought it would be. I'm surprised this wasn't a PS Plus game. 

27 minutes ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

So, the popular game Among us is finally here…and it’s priced at $5 on the PlayStation Store. I’m also shocked that no trophy list was revealed whatsoever. Is this game really worth the $5 or am I better off playing it on my phone?

Unless you want all the trophies, then I would just play it on the phone. This is the same version and it’s free on there. Nothing new or groundbreaking here, unlike the upcoming VR version. We will definitely be getting that one.

22 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

£3.29 in UK. A lot cheaper than i thought it would be. I'm surprised this wasn't a PS Plus game. 

Just wait till a few months, it might end up as one.

Bought it for 3.99 EUR in German store. PS4 & PS5 version. Also pretty sure this will be a ps+ game in the future, but I wanna play it now.

1 hour ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

So, the popular game Among us is finally here…and it’s priced at $5 on the PlayStation Store. Is this game really worth the $5 or am I better off playing it on my phone?

It's priced $5 everywhere even on phones. The free phone version has Ads after every round and no trophies.  

The PC release has never been free.

It's only free on mobile because most mobile players wouldn't pay the few bucks for it. So better to make it freemium with ads and micro-transactions.

Edited by MrHealthy

Trophy list isn’t too bad at all honestly.

And we’ll worth the price as it comes with 4 maps, the 4th of which was paid for on mobile.

A tonne of free cosmetics and two free ‘battle passes’