Protip: If you have access to the PC version, you can open multiple instances of it to self boost [UPDATE: This doesn't work anymore]

DesmaBR

On 17-12-2021 at 2:44 AM, CookiestMonsterr said:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Among Us

and open Among Us.exe Change the region to NA no idea why it doesnt work on EU dont know about AS 

Screenshot_177_1.png

Does this still work? A youtuber mentioned this method as well but had his video updated with “patched”.

11 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Does this still work? A youtuber mentioned this method as well but had his video updated with “patched”.

is still does. did it yesterday. simply open up the game, create a lobby using na servers then open the game up again, and join the server you just created. rinse and repeat to your content  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

is still does. did it yesterday. simply open up the game, create a lobby using na servers then open the game up again, and join the server you just created. rinse and repeat to your content  

Gave it a try on an alt account and got the platinum just before you quoted me :P.

Easy <3hr platinum

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ManiaWP said:

Sorry, with this method, am I using the PC to 'host' and 'online' game? Then just joining with the code from my PS5?

you can host from the ps5 too, but I think you'll have a better luck hosting on PC and joining on PS5

• 3 months later...
On 15.12.2021 at 1:54 AM, DesmaBR said:

unknown.png

Just checked it myself, just go to the game's folder and open it's exe multiple times (As much as you need).

It can make boosting by yourself a lot easier.

Just be mindful that it gives an account error when you open it for the second time, so other instances will have to be guest accounts, so have chat set for "Quick Chat Only"

Bro, I can't open the exe multiple times.... How have you done that?

• 2 weeks later...

There is still a way to do this if you use one of the "emulators" online, I used this one (https://now.gg/apps/innersloth-llc/4047/among-us.html) but it's riddled with ads and popup so try it on your own risk.

Just open it in as many browser windows as you need players and use a guest account. Host a game on your console, make sure to select quick chat because the browser version only supports that and join with the code on all browser windows. Make sure to lower voting time etc to speed things up If you don't get the role you want on your main account. Just hit the emegency button and vote on the impostor(s) with all available crewmates.

The phone app is better because there are no ads but I guess most people will have a hard time finding more than 2 phones lol.

I used my PS5, PS4, two phones and 3 browser instances of the game to get NEVER SUSPECT A THING and CIRCUMVENTER (since that requires at least 2 imposters to work properly).

• 2 weeks later...