Guide of the Year Awards 2021 - Announcement

Dreggit

Nice, looking forward to the festivities!! As others have mentioned, the Guide Team deserves accolades for righting the ship and keeping things running smoothly this year... Bravo folks!! 

And of course I would be remiss not to thank all you stellar guide writers out there... There have been some absolutely stellar guides written this year!

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 3

Looking forward to the voting in a few weeks. Many thanks to the guide team for persevering through this tough year and for being so accommodating/helpful to me as a completely new writer; even if nothing I wrote is nominated (and I'm not expecting it to given some of the insanely good stuff I've seen come out this year), y'all have been a tremendous help in making my work, well, good.

• Like 3

This is gonna be so exciting! I wish the best of luck to everyone on all their hard work and may the best guides win.

I also want to thank the staff for their guidance on the past 9-10 guides that I’ve made this year, with my final one waiting to be published. I’m grateful for their constructive criticism and the authors I’ve collaborated with on some of my guides to help make them possible.

• Like 2

Good luck to everyone who has created a trophy guide this year, they all make this great site a better place! Thanks loads as always to the guide team for their hard work going through everyone's guides, I know from personal experience how much they can help and how much effort they put in to doing so. ? Congratulations to all the winners in advance :)

Hoping to get that Seal of Excellence!

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...