HansPatat050

Great community

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to point out that there is a great gamers community playing the Legends mode. I've enrolled in multiple random groups to grind to level 20, finish Gold survival and overall gear grind and never had a salty experience or people screwing up deliberately. There is a large group of players who are speedrunning the different games as this is part of the overall score on the leaderboards.

Players are able to play on Bronze level from start, but need a certain level to play on Silver or Gold. Jumping on a Gold game with randoms you're certain to play with people who have put reasonable time in to reach this level.

For solo players doubting to go for the multiplayer part, I can strongly recommend to go with randoms. 

Funny thing that just after I've read your post, I've played with a guy who said that if I steal one more of "his" kills, he's gonna ban me. Luckily it was only one accident among many friendly players that I've met before. 

Haha oh well, you always have people worrying about kills or end-game stats which don't matter at all in this game and neither to 99% of the gamers playing it.