Corrupted data warning! Progress reset!

shlomaniac

The game crashed a couple of times since launch yestreday but today the crash also corrupted my save data for some reason. 

Now all of my in game stats are deleted and i have to start the tasks & kill goals from the beginning.

I post this as a warning to people so you will upload the save data to online storage/usb before it happens to you.

Hopefully it'll be fixed by dev team soon .

• Like 2

Your stats are saved on the server tho. Same thing happened to me, save file corrupted, all stats on 0. I farmed like 350 tasks before and after 150 after the save file corruption I got the trophy. Same with kills. As long as the game shows the level you had before the save file corruption you should be fine. 

Edited by pgsmolder
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, pgsmolder said:

Your stats are saved on the server tho. Same thing happened to me, save file corrupted, all stats on 0. I farmed like 350 tasks before and after 150 after the save file corruption I got the trophy. Same with kills. As long as the game shows the level you had before the save file corruption you should be fine. 

It’s good to hear this. My level is the same before the corruption, only my stats got reset to zeros. Now I’m relieved… phew!

Can confirm what's said before. My save corrupted and my stats reset to 0 locally on the PS4 version after having 500+ tasks. I booted up the PS5 version, did one task, and the 3 task-related trophies popped. Therefore, I'd confidently say account stats are saved server-side.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2021 at 9:11 PM, Vanqishd said:

Can confirm what's said before. My save corrupted and my stats reset to 0 locally on the PS4 version after having 500+ tasks. I booted up the PS5 version, did one task, and the 3 task-related trophies popped. Therefore, I'd confidently say account stats are saved server-side.

You are right. Thanks for the comment. 

No need to worry , thread locked :)