You can do the kills and tasks in free play

MoneyShotxox

This is what just worked for me: you must find a game, and quit mid-game. Then, hop in freeplay and kills will count towards the trophy. You can also earn the trophy for getting 3 kills before an emergency meeting is called this way.

Not sure what makes it work or not, or if there's a limit on the amount of kills you can perform per freeplay.

Edited by Vanqishd

Okay so I couldn't get it to work on ps5 via the ps4 app however I did manage it through the ps5 app on the ps5. So if you just complete the trophy on the ps5 app you can then pull up the ps4 app and pop the ps4 version by getting a kill as impostor through the same method

EDIT: I personally couldn't get it to work via backwards compatibility however a player a few posts down claims they got it. Seems finicky.. i guess just keep trying until it eventually begins tracking

Edited by MothersOfMars

6 hours ago, MothersOfMars said:

Okay so I couldn't get it to work on ps5 via the ps4 app however I did manage it through the ps5 app on the ps5. So if you just complete the trophy on the ps5 app you can then pull up the ps4 app and pop the ps4 version by getting a kill as impostor through the same method

So if I'm using a PS5 and playing the PS4 version, it wont work?

Edit: Forget that, I just did it and it works. So far I've gotten the trophy for 5 kills, 50 kills and 3 kills before a meeting. Gonna do 150 kills then see if I can use this to get the 500 tasks done

Edited by ObsidianPlayzz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

how do you kill in freeplay? i just get tasks to do

There's a laptop nearby where you spawn in which you can swap roles. Switch to either impostor or shapeshifter and you'll be able to kill dummies.

• Like 2