You can do the kills and tasks in free play

MoneyShotxox

For people who don't want to go through a public match for this to work, can confirm that quitting a private match mid match works as well, If you can set it up using multiple devices or the exe program like this post below

Also if you killed everyone in freeplay, quit and rejoin, it continues to track your kills :)

EDIT: ok, ignore the quit and rejoin bit, am dumb xD only re-joined because I couldn't find all the dummies. they'll respawn anyway xD

Edited by Cloemoester
more info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KIERONOO said:

This worked for kills but for some reason it won’t work for tasks

you are wrong,I got 5 min ago trophy for 500 tasks doing this only in free play,you need to join public,wait for start then leave,start free play and start doing tasks untill you hit 500

1 hour ago, Jaspion_8 said:

Can you change movement speed in freeplay? 

no,but if you enable all tasks you can get 30 in 10min

3 hours ago, Cloemoester said:

For people who don't want to go through a public match for this to work, can confirm that quitting a private match mid match works as well, If you can set it up using multiple devices or the exe program like this post below

Also if you killed everyone in freeplay, quit and rejoin, it continues to track your kills :)

you don't need to leave after killing everyone,boys will respawn if you kill everyone + if you leave you disable this glitch and you need again joined public and leave,I did it platinum 5 min ago

55 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

you are wrong,I got 5 min ago trophy for 500 tasks doing this only in free play,you need to join public,wait for start then leave,start free play and start doing tasks untill you hit 500

no,but if you enable all tasks you can get 30 in 10min

you don't need to leave after killing everyone,boys will respawn if you kill everyone + if you leave you disable this glitch and you need again joined public and leave,I did it platinum 5 min ago

I only left because I couldn't find the dummies on the map haha, got the platinum anyway though xD 

15 minutes ago, coopergammonnn said:

I have just logged on and received the message that my data has been corrupted. Now all my kills and tasks completed are gone. Any way to fix this?

Don't worry, it saves server side on your account. Your progress is still going

Dunno if anyone posted this anywhere else, but in Free Play, I've been using the laptop on the Skeld map to spawn the "Scan" Medbay task, running over to do it, running back to the laptop and despawning and spawning it again. Repeat. Boring as hell, but quicker than going through a list that could include longer tasks too, or tasks in further away rooms

Edited by WumpaJuice

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this method still works for Tasks?

I am going back to the menu to check my stats and they are not updating for Tasks? I assume it's 'tasks completed' and 'all tasks completed' because they are 88 and 17 on my stats and I already have the 100 task trophy?

EDIT: Trophy popped. There's just no way to tack the 500 tasks after you've received the 100 tasks trophy. The way I did the tasks fast was clearing the garbage on the 2nd map.

Edited by ManiaWP

On 15/12/2021 at 9:43 PM, Vanqishd said:

This is what just worked for me: you must find a game, and quit mid-game. Then, hop in freeplay and kills will count towards the trophy. You can also earn the trophy for getting 3 kills before an emergency meeting is called this way.

Not sure what makes it work or not, or if there's a limit on the amount of kills you can perform per freeplay.

Any idea now how you got the three kills before meeting trophy? I've tried using this method and cant seem to get it, got the other trophies though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Exeshow678 said:

Just saw there was a small update today? can anyone confirm the tasks still work towards the trophy while in FREE PLAY as of April 28, 2022?

Can confirm that the Freeplay glitch still works as of version 1.03, at least for the trophies related to kills as I had just unlocked the ASSASSIN trophy (Get 50 total kills).

I assume that tasks will still count towards their respective trophies using this method but I’m far from 500 to check immediately.

Edited by The7thINFANTRY
clarification about tasks
  • Like 1