No plat (Trophy Thoughts)

1 minute ago, da_Heino said:

Yup, didn't expected nothing new here. I'm curious if there is a PS5 version coming as well, but somehow I doubt it.

When it was announced I was under the impression there was going to be a PS5 version also, but it is looking like that isn't happening. 

• Like 1

Yeah, bloody sucks. That being said I was gonna buy a $20 PSN Code with my $20 Voucher I got off Work but we only have $30 & $50 Cards... But would you look at that, we have $25 Xbox Codes and the Xbox One/Series Version has 1000Gs (original on 360 only had 200Gs or 400Gs btw so TOTAL BULLSHIT that this has no Platinum) guess I'll be buying and playing this on my Xbox Series X today instead of PS5 ?‍♂️

• Like 3

well, its easier to add "ps5 boost" option to ps4 version than to make ps5 version itself. consindering that ps5 will easily handle 4K60fps mode, and this is just PC port and not remaster - seems legit, just like mass effect trilogy for example

Edited by Voland44

54 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Yeah, it's also listed as just PS4 here in Australia as well, it might have Improvements when played on a PS5 (kinda like Mass Effect & Crysis Trilogy etc. ?‍♂️

I can only hope so. The other nail in the coffin of the native PS5 version is that the game is only listed on Xbox One on Exophase. Given how Smart Delivery works on Xbox, those game share an achievement list and have both icons on the same list, which you can even see on Far Cry 6.

So given that the game isn't showing up anywhere on PS5 and that the Xbox version only shows Xbox One, I think it's relatively safe to say that there probably won't be a native PS5 (or XSX, for that matter) version. Anything can change but I doubt it as this point.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez

16 minutes ago, Voland44 said:

just installed and played on PS5. only PS4 version and sadly, no any extra options and its clearly 30fps. shame

but im still replay this golden classic for 100%, since its kinda free, after all. 

So it sounds like they did very minimal updates with it. Have you played PS3 version before? If so do you notice any difference?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

So it sounds like they did very minimal updates with it. Have you played PS3 version before? If so do you notice any difference?

seems just like FC3 Classic Edition. at least framerate not that bad, since im on PS5

P.S. weird, but im seeing "helicopter" on map legend. dont remember them in original

Edited by Voland44
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is the only info I have:

AFAIK there's only PS4 titleids so far, no PS5s. 

"titleIds":["CUSA30361_00","CUSA29007_00","CUSA29008_00","CUSA29696_00","CUSA29009_00"]

maybe later on.?

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 1

I literally don't care anymore whether or not a game has a platinum trophy.

1 hour ago, Voland44 said:

but im still replay this golden classic for 100%, since its kinda free, after all. 

free for those who own the game purchased, like zombie drive hd?