No plat (Trophy Thoughts)

I think I'm gonna wait until this game receives a discount so great it will cost less than my lunch, which is what I did with Far Cry 3 Classic Edition back in July 2020. Aside from having experienced decent frame rates and a massive difficulty spike during the second-last mission I found myself enjoying the game as my first in the franchise (but I still prefer Borderlands, mostly because the all guns are unique one way or another vs. using arms I can bear on any other FPS game. The more interesting my experince within the FPS genre the better).

That could be in another two years however, but between now and whenever I've always got my backlog so I won't complain about that. Impatience is a gamer's biggest curse in my eyes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xStormihF8 said:

Just finished the game and the trophy guide felt pretty misleading, like the kill all enemies with headshot trophy, it says the Elite Sniper only appears at the final mission, it is a lie, and there's is a glitch that respawns dragons infinitely which isn't mentioned in the guide and helps a lot on the dragon slayer trophy. I wouldn't mind a clearer trophy guide being made.

You can message that guides author and tell them to update it, or message a guide team staff member to say it has incorrect info

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anke said:

It's terrible, I don't know why they didn't update it to the latest engine or at least something a tad more modern.

The acceleration on the aiming is painful, I just end up hip firing all the time.

I feel it is going to need a patch. Everything else felt fine and the one liners are just as funny as they were when it first came out on PS3.

• 1 year later...