Abby_TheLastofUs

Persona 4 Golden & Persona 3 Portable heading to PS4

115 posts in this topic

Good way to go about it tbh, since one is technically a sequel to the other. Both games are worth it, I'd probably preorder this.

I wonder if it will have cross-save.

Bruh, I hope they don't make u buy the Midnight Channel collection to get P4G. Still mad 'bout P4 Dancing

I'd certainly be happy to platinum P4G again. I do hope we see a P3 release in the near future as well. Especially since P4AU has plenty of P3 characters as well.

Oh god finally!! :D this should have happened years ago! Cannot wait! :D

Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are coming to Xbox. So they'll eventually make their way to modern PlayStation consoles, right?

11 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are coming to Xbox. So they'll eventually make their way to modern PlayStation consoles, right?

@Abby_TheLastofUs I can see these being part of the PS Premium Classics collection.

After all, one of them is a PSP game.

So hyped about these announcements. P3P and P4G finally on newer console(s) is awesome news :D

18 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

I'd fucking hope so. I have an xbox anyways but Persona to me has always seems Playstation. 

So Diablo 4, Silksong, Persona 4G,3P should be ps4/ps5 as well (hopefully Persona ones get a physical bundle)

17 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

You'd hope... I have Xbox so it's not like I couldn't buy these games for that but... It's really not my preferred system, I'd rather even buy them on Switch over Xbox.

I've already played them all anyway so not a huge loss for me personally, but I will be deeply disappointed if these never come to PlayStation 4 or 5 in any form.

Also disappointed that they chose to port Persona 3 Portable. The ideal Persona 3 would be one with FES and Portable features combined. The lack of The Answer and the VN aspect of P3P really hampered my experience with it, personally. Much preferred FES.

I also can't help but laugh that after all this time, Xbox gets a port of Persona 5 before the Switch does, despite it having Joker in Smash and P5 Strikers. I really can't with Atlus sometimes, lol.

11 minutes ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

You'd hope... I have Xbox so it's not like I couldn't buy these games for that but... It's really not my preferred system, I'd rather even buy them on Switch over Xbox.

I've already played them all anyway so not a huge loss for me personally, but I will be deeply disappointed if these never come to PlayStation 4 or 5 in any form.

I also can't help but laugh that after all this time, Xbox gets a port of Persona 5 before the Switch does, despite it having Joker in Smash and P5 Strikers. I really can't with Atlus sometimes, lol.

If you have gamepass it'll probablu be 0$ haha. I just like you though prefer to play on PS. My Series X and Switch get barely any play from me. Like, ever.

Also I doubt Persona 6 is ps5 exclusive now. Atlus is being weird as fuck lately. 

I’ve held off on playing the PSP version of P3, on the heavy rumour it would be getting the remaster treatment…

…would be just my luck if it finally did… and was only on Xbox! 😫😂

Hope it'll eventually come to PS4 or PS5 at some point, my Vita is getting lots of GPU crashes and I didn't even make much use of it =/. P4G was on my wishlist.

And Ryan lets another exclusive slip away

Really want confirmation if these are coming to PS4 or not. I know Xbox usually doesn’t show the PS logo at all in their game trailers at their events.

Just now, majob said:

And Ryan lets another exclusive slip away

I think that Persona being exclusive was much more of a MGS 4 case rather than an explicit exclusivity deal type arrangement. Where publishers just don't bother porting games to multiple consoles.

Just now, xVeintiocho2o2 said:

Really want confirmation if these are coming to PS4 or not. I know Xbox usually doesn’t show the PS logo at all in their game trailers at their events.

In all fairness, no console conferences show competing platforms

Still I love P4G, it helped me to make friends in school, so I wanna feel that nostalgia again.

Hopefully P3P fuses its benefits with FES' cutscenes.

Maybe the Q games will come to consoles... even if it just ends up being Switch

I just want any version of P3 on PS4/PS5 already. 😭 How many squirrels do I need to sacrifice for that?

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’ve held off on playing the PSP version of P3, on the heavy rumour it would be getting the remaster treatment…

…would be just my luck if it finally did… and was only on Xbox! 1f62b.png1f602.png

It's going to be on PC and Game Pass too, meaning you'll probably be able to play it via Xbox Cloud if you happen to own a smartphone or some other device compatible with it. Get a Game Pass subscription for like 1 € for a month (if they still offer those promo subs) and you're set.

3 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

It's going to be on PC and Game Pass too, meaning you'll probably be able to play it via Xbox Cloud if you happen to own a smartphone or some other device compatible with it. Get a Game Pass subscription for like 1 € for a month (if they still offer those promo subs) and you're set.

That’s true…

…though I must admit, I’m not super comfortable with “rewarding” Microsoft for trying to bully me into playing on thier system, just by throwing money around and locking up exclusivity deals for existing games and franchises, rather than creating new ones…

If it ends up going that way, there’s other games in the sea :dunno:

… and I’ve always got the PsP Version waiting in the wings ☺️

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this.  Oct. 21 can't get here fast enough.

48 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I just want any version of P3 on PS4/PS5 already. 1f62d.png How many squirrels do I need to sacrifice for that?

Instead of sacrificing squirrels; you need to put people inside a TV… 🎹🎼🎹🎼🎹📺

Fingers crossed. PlayStation shouldn't be limited to P4G on Vita and P3P on PSP (or digital-only on Vita).