Persona 4 Golden & Persona 3 Portable heading to PS4

Abby_TheLastofUs

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are coming to Xbox. So they'll eventually make their way to modern PlayStation consoles, right?

I'd fucking hope so. I have an xbox anyways but Persona to me has always seems Playstation. 

So Diablo 4, Silksong, Persona 4G,3P should be ps4/ps5 as well (hopefully Persona ones get a physical bundle)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4 Golden are coming to Xbox. So they'll eventually make their way to modern PlayStation consoles, right?

You'd hope... I have Xbox so it's not like I couldn't buy these games for that but... It's really not my preferred system, I'd rather even buy them on Switch over Xbox.

I've already played them all anyway so not a huge loss for me personally, but I will be deeply disappointed if these never come to PlayStation 4 or 5 in any form.

Also disappointed that they chose to port Persona 3 Portable. The ideal Persona 3 would be one with FES and Portable features combined. The lack of The Answer and the VN aspect of P3P really hampered my experience with it, personally. Much preferred FES.

I also can't help but laugh that after all this time, Xbox gets a port of Persona 5 before the Switch does, despite it having Joker in Smash and P5 Strikers. I really can't with Atlus sometimes, lol.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

You'd hope... I have Xbox so it's not like I couldn't buy these games for that but... It's really not my preferred system, I'd rather even buy them on Switch over Xbox.

I've already played them all anyway so not a huge loss for me personally, but I will be deeply disappointed if these never come to PlayStation 4 or 5 in any form.

I also can't help but laugh that after all this time, Xbox gets a port of Persona 5 before the Switch does, despite it having Joker in Smash and P5 Strikers. I really can't with Atlus sometimes, lol.

If you have gamepass it'll probablu be 0$ haha. I just like you though prefer to play on PS. My Series X and Switch get barely any play from me. Like, ever.

Also I doubt Persona 6 is ps5 exclusive now. Atlus is being weird as fuck lately. 

Just now, majob said:

And Ryan lets another exclusive slip away

I think that Persona being exclusive was much more of a MGS 4 case rather than an explicit exclusivity deal type arrangement. Where publishers just don't bother porting games to multiple consoles.

Just now, xVeintiocho2o2 said:

Really want confirmation if these are coming to PS4 or not. I know Xbox usually doesn’t show the PS logo at all in their game trailers at their events.

In all fairness, no console conferences show competing platforms

Still I love P4G, it helped me to make friends in school, so I wanna feel that nostalgia again.

Hopefully P3P fuses its benefits with FES' cutscenes.

Maybe the Q games will come to consoles... even if it just ends up being Switch

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I’ve held off on playing the PSP version of P3, on the heavy rumour it would be getting the remaster treatment…

…would be just my luck if it finally did… and was only on Xbox! 1f62b.png1f602.png

It's going to be on PC and Game Pass too, meaning you'll probably be able to play it via Xbox Cloud if you happen to own a smartphone or some other device compatible with it. Get a Game Pass subscription for like 1 € for a month (if they still offer those promo subs) and you're set.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

It's going to be on PC and Game Pass too, meaning you'll probably be able to play it via Xbox Cloud if you happen to own a smartphone or some other device compatible with it. Get a Game Pass subscription for like 1 € for a month (if they still offer those promo subs) and you're set.

That’s true…

…though I must admit, I’m not super comfortable with “rewarding” Microsoft for trying to bully me into playing on thier system, just by throwing money around and locking up exclusivity deals for existing games and franchises, rather than creating new ones…

If it ends up going that way, there’s other games in the sea :dunno:

… and I’ve always got the PsP Version waiting in the wings ☺️

• Like 3