Persona 4 Golden & Persona 3 Portable heading to PS4

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

So upset it's not FES. I don't like not being able to explore the school and other locations as well as it lacking The Answer which gives Aigis (the best character) more character development. I've also been told the game becomes extremely easy when you can control the characters instead of leaving it to the AI.

Play 3 fes on Playstation 3

• Like 1

A lot of people didn’t like The Answer but it was great story/character wise

Sucks that we are stuck with P3P. Echoing a lot of people when I say Atlus needs to combine FES and P3P into some sort of definitive release.

• Like 4

It's disappointing to see that Atlus is going the lazy way of just porting P3P instead of trying to enhance FES like they did with SMT3.

All the QoL updates from P3P (most of which weren't even added to the male protagonist campaign) don't make up for the lack of 3D exploration, in-game cutscenes, anime scenes, and The Answer. P3 is my favourite game and seeing it being treated like nothing by its own developer is extremely frustanting.

My only hope now is that the emulated PS2 version shows up on PS Plus Premium. Even then, the lack of japanese voices and trophy support would still be a bummer.

Edited by DoosterZ3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Plat is simple. However, a lot of people think the Risette trophy is aids. It's pretty similar to the Futaba passionate listener trophy in P5 vanilla. But it's a lot worse.

Still found it quite manageable as long as you keep a spreadsheet of the lines Rise says. (Aka a pain in the ass.)

Oh awesome! I had no idea :D it's one of those games that I plan on diving into head first and not come out until I see everything I can :D so making a spreadsheet for her is A OK for me :D 

51 minutes ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

Good news but getting access to a ps5 is so hard lol, very strange they wouldnt get a ps4 port its not like they are hard to run. Oh well, this is what the vita is for. Hoping one day i can actually be looking forward to an Atlus announcement lmao. At least Soul Hackers 2 looks cool

they are probably getting one just atlus overlooking it this was a leaked press release email anyway was supposed to come out later today it's coming to xb1 makes no sense for it not to come to ps4

2 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

they are probably getting one just atlus overlooking it this was a leaked press release email anyway was supposed to come out later today it's coming to xb1 makes no sense for it not to come to ps4

I hope you're right! but you know Atlus lol.

Also thank you for your pfp reminding me I need to start Nocturne

About damn time! I am kinda sad that they chose Portable over FES. I was never a fan of the visual novel approach of Portable but I did love the female MC and controllable party members. On the other hand FES just offers so much more in terms of the story, as well as the game not being in visual novel format. The best solution would have been to mash Portable and FES together to get the strengths of each version into one solid remastered version. But that would be way too much for work for Atlus I guess. ? 

Looking forward to platting P4 Golden again though (Hardcore Risette Fan Vol. II incoming), and P3P too since I might as well.

Now I'm gonna keep trying to manifest a FF Pixel Remaster PS4/5 port from Square Enix lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

21 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

it's called Persona 5 Royal Remastered so I doubt it probably similar to judgment remastered and will be priced at $30

Yes i read is called remastered version, Atlus said it will included all dlc, so i think no free upgrade, this is probably going to be the third time i buy this game. ?

This might be a hot take so if you guys disagree, it's all good.  Be Cautious. Don't know if she'll do PS4 as well.

I was shocked that the localization coordinator for this job is Katrina Leonudakis.  If anyone doesn't know, she has a bad reputation for controversial dialogues and changing the narrative such as 13: Aegis Sentinels and a manga as well.  Here are the links in reddit and don't be shocked if dialogues have changed for the worse.  I wouldn't be surprised if she does this again, especially on Persona 4 (I won't spoil it, but people who played would know which she might change).  I grew up with Persona 3 FES and 4 on PS2 days and I would hate these games to be ruined.  I really hope I'm wrong.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/13sentinels/comments/iza73z/13_sentinels_aegis_rim_localization_rewrites/

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/v9kopd/news_mangaka_and_others_comments_on_seven_seas/

Edited by acidkai_ak
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, acidkai_ak said:

This might be a hot take so if you guys disagree, it's all good.  Be Cautious. Don't know if she'll do PS4 as well.

I was shocked that the localization coordinator for this job is Katrina Leonudakis.  If anyone doesn't know, she has a bad reputation for controversial dialogues and changing the narrative such as 13: Aegis Sentinels and a manga as well.  Here are the links in reddit and don't be shocked if dialogues have changed for the worse.  I wouldn't be surprised if she does this again, especially on Persona 4 (I won't spoil it, but people who played would know which she might change).  I grew up with Persona 3 FES and 4 on PS2 days and I would hate these games to be ruined.  I really hope I'm wrong.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/13sentinels/comments/iza73z/13_sentinels_aegis_rim_localization_rewrites/

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/v9kopd/news_mangaka_and_others_comments_on_seven_seas/

i agree and hope she does not cornhole the games.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 8:37 PM, acidkai_ak said:

She's already made a rather damning change. It's prevalent in the reveal trailer.

Not a promising start.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...