Endurance championship crash

9 hours ago, skin_it_up said:

How are people popping the platinum on PS4 it’s impossible as it crashes on the endurance championship making it impossible to complete I’ve tried ever day since release it’s not my PS4 as it does the same thing on both my PS4s ?

it is not impossible you have only to know that it works in version 1.00 without any patch. If yiu have a digital version here in forum is a thread how to get 1.00 version of ech game.

4 hours ago, underground9889 said:

it is not impossible you have only to know that it works in version 1.00 without any patch. If yiu have a digital version here in forum is a thread how to get 1.00 version of ech game.

Right got you so it’s impossible with the download version then thanks will send this info to the dev team 

11 hours ago, underground9889 said:

its not impoossible with the digital version, i did it self with a digital version.

here a link for digital 1.00 versions

Yea nice one but I’m not doing that to much of a mission I’m just gonna pass on some info to the dev team wait for a patch to fix this game breaking crash on PS4 digital version I thought people was popping the PS4 plat on PS5 console 

On 16/12/2021 at 5:22 PM, underground9889 said:

And tell me, how did you managed to avoid the crashes even while playing on version 1.00? Cuz while I couldn't bother to get the digital version to version 1.00, I did try patch 1.01 and 1.02 and it's terrible on both. I've also tried with a physical version without any patch and guess what? It crashes in the same places of the digital version.

At this point I wouldn't mind if the game crashed during a race but crashing every single time in the game menu while I'm picking a car for a race is just ridiculous.

Edited by LordWikii

10 hours ago, LordWikii said:

And tell me, how did you managed to avoid the crashes even while playing on version 1.00? Cuz while I couldn't bother to get the digital version to version 1.00, I did try patch 1.01 and 1.02 and it's terrible on both. I've also tried with a physical version without any patch and guess what? It crashes in the same places of the digital version.

At this point I wouldn't mind if the game crashed during a race but crashing every single time in the game menu while I'm picking a car for a race is just ridiculous.

Hey dude I sent 2 tickets to the developer team they are aware of this they finally got back to me after a week they are working on a stable fix hopefully this sorts it out and we can all pop the platinum ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, CaptainPicco said:

It's been a while but anyone know if there was any movement on this since the last update?

For those who have managed to get the platinum, any tips on how to alleviate the problem or what you managed to pull off to get through to the end?

At one point they told me they were working on a patch a few month later i contacted them again and they wanted me to go into details on what the problem was, They tried saying do a reinstall etc they are just useless as we still haven't had a patch to fix it so it's best to just buy it on disc and play it unpatched.