Fateworn crashing due to tick enemies and killing too many

not sure if anyone knows how to fix it but been doing the portals in the dlc and nearly all the time one of the tick enemies pop up and blow up I crash, if I kill too many enemies it crashes and it seems that they disappear out the blue when I kill them then fall on the floor like they normally do and yeah want to know if anyone knows how to fix it or anything.

Edit: found a video to show what am talking about

Edited by Lonemankane

The exact same just now started happening for me aswell. I tried going back to an earlier save but the enemies starts vanishing shortly after once again.

Now when I reload my save after starting the game again it just instantly crashes once any single critter explodes, no matter how far away it is.

So unless they fix this issue which also seems to be a problem on PC, the save is just completely bricked unless I restart the entire game...

• Like 1

The game crashes from too many Loot Bags left unopened in your World.

That Bug exists since the original game came out.

Better check every place where you rushed through.

The Rat Plague NPC travels from Town Square to the Tavern.

Pro Tip for those Portal Dungeons, build Armor and Weapons with Speed Gems.

After a few Portals you can forge Chaos Weapons with Sockets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VoltFieber said:

Went back and cleared out a dungeon and a portal where I had left a bunch of bags, it fixed the problem. Enemies are no longer vanishing and the game is no longer crashing.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge of this bug =)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VoltFieber said:

I didn't know this. I will have to go back to a older save as all I was doing was just running past everything in the portal not killing anything

I've been having th same problem. I did get the Mobs disappearing but but I went and cleared up a bunch of loot bags and it stopped.

But as I was doing the Chaos Portals it came back ven though I had been picking up all the loot.

I've been able to close all the Portals and complete the Hearts of Cahos mission but I have no idea what Quests I'm missing for Customer Service, I've finishsed every quest I've gotten and can't find anymore even afetr going into every house in Fatesworn.

Edited by Ditz42

4 hours ago, Ditz42 said:

I've been having th same problem. I did get the Mobs disappearing but but I went and cleared up a bunch of loot bags and it stopped.

But as I was doing the Chaos Portals it came back ven though I had been picking up all the loot.

I've been able to close all the Portals and complete the Hearts of Cahos mission but I have no idea what Quests I'm missing for Customer Service, I've finishsed every quest I've gotten and can't find anymore even afetr going into every house in Fatesworn.

It might be a pain, but can you go through your Completed and list them? Just the Fatesworn ones, not the whole list of course.

Two things immediately come to mind. There was one quest giver early on who died from vagabonds. One of the prisoners. I think Maisie for Lucky Charm. I reloaded and kept her from dying, but the first time, it gave me the quest icon but she was dead.

The other thing is the side quests regarding the band, since they don't appear immediately in the location you'd get the quest. I'm also wondering if the first performance is missable since they say they'll play there for 4 days, so I wonder what happens if you don't do it during that time.

8 hours ago, Seibei4211 said:

It might be a pain, but can you go through your Completed and list them? Just the Fatesworn ones, not the whole list of course.

Two things immediately come to mind. There was one quest giver early on who died from vagabonds. One of the prisoners. I think Maisie for Lucky Charm. I reloaded and kept her from dying, but the first time, it gave me the quest icon but she was dead.

The other thing is the side quests regarding the band, since they don't appear immediately in the location you'd get the quest. I'm also wondering if the first performance is missable since they say they'll play there for 4 days, so I wonder what happens if you don't do it during that time.

Okay, in order of Completion.

Unsettling News

Stolen Ticket

The Sound of Mithros

Guard Down

Of Life and Death

A Preordained Encounter

The Cursed Grove

Outcast's Revenge

The New God

Rat Plague

Listening to Echoes

Breaking Fate

Night Barghest

False Prophets

Lucky Charm

Lone Survivor

Invasive Species

The Tree and th Branches

Smuggler's Run

A Small Favour

Chaos Matter Delivery

The Taken

The Giant Killer

HeadHunters

Beyond the Barricades

Mysterious Monoliths

Sins of the Father

Ivan's Favor

An Old Bond

Lyenna's Lullaby

Last Breath

Lesson of the Bones

The Broken Crown

The Unbound

Crucible

Hope of the Fatesworn

Preperations

Playing Crownhold

Crafting made Simple

Hearts of Chaos

2 hours ago, Ditz42 said:

Unsettling News

Stolen Ticket

The Sound of Mithros

Guard Down

Of Life and Death

A Preordained Encounter

The Cursed Grove

Outcast's Revenge

The New God

Rat Plague

Listening to Echoes

Breaking Fate

Night Barghest

False Prophets

Lucky Charm

Lone Survivor

Invasive Species

The Tree and th Branches

Smuggler's Run

A Small Favour

Chaos Matter Delivery

The Taken

The Giant Killer

HeadHunters

Beyond the Barricades

Mysterious Monoliths

Sins of the Father

Ivan's Favor

An Old Bond

Lyenna's Lullaby

Last Breath

Lesson of the Bones

The Broken Crown

The Unbound

Crucible

Hope of the Fatesworn

Preperations

Playing Crownhold

Crafting made Simple

Hearts of Chaos

Where did you get crafting made simple quest?

Edit: Nevermind found it

Edited by Lonemankane

4 hours ago, Ditz42 said:

Unsettling News

Stolen Ticket

The Sound of Mithros

Guard Down

Of Life and Death

A Preordained Encounter

The Cursed Grove

Outcast's Revenge

The New God

Rat Plague

Listening to Echoes

Breaking Fate

Night Barghest

False Prophets

Lucky Charm

Lone Survivor

Invasive Species

The Tree and th Branches

Smuggler's Run

A Small Favour

Chaos Matter Delivery

The Taken

The Giant Killer

HeadHunters

Beyond the Barricades

Mysterious Monoliths

Sins of the Father

Ivan's Favor

An Old Bond

Lyenna's Lullaby

Last Breath

Lesson of the Bones

The Broken Crown

The Unbound

Crucible

Hope of the Fatesworn

Preperations

Playing Crownhold

Crafting made Simple

Hearts of Chaos

It looks like you're missing "The Raid", which is the very last quest for the Unbound faction line. You can start it by going back to the Black Odeon after passing a certain amount of in-game time (not entirely sure, but eventually going back finally triggered it for me).

Unfortunately, including that quest, I have the exact same list as you and haven't unlocked Customer Service yet. Scouring the land and all the interiors, I can't find whatever quest I'm missing.

A bit off topic but am I the only one that's a bit fed up with the ridiculous DLC prices and the direction it's been heading in? I say "heading in" because I've noticed it a lot lately (Titan Quest being one example of this shit). Seven trophies. Five to seven hours of additional gameplay (according to the Fatesworn edition) and you want 20 bucks for that? I can buy a full game that gives me hours upon hours of content AND a platinum for that price! No one sees a problem with this? This is NOT okay! 

Listen, I love Kindoms of Amalur. I've platinumed every version and it remains to this day as one of my all time favorite RPGs. But charging people 20 bucks for this DLC is bullshit! I'm fed up enough as it is with this DLC/add-on trend that developers like to drop a million pieces of it on for one goddamn game but I'm noticing it more and more now (as previously mentioned) where they're charging just way too much. Sorry Amalur, I love ya man but talk to me when you're reasonably priced at 10 bucks.

1 hour ago, MrBenosaurus said:

It looks like you're missing "The Raid", which is the very last quest for the Unbound faction line. You can start it by going back to the Black Odeon after passing a certain amount of in-game time (not entirely sure, but eventually going back finally triggered it for me).

Unfortunately, including that quest, I have the exact same list as you and haven't unlocked Customer Service yet. Scouring the land and all the interiors, I can't find whatever quest I'm missing.

So I just finished The Raid and got the Customer Service trophy so thanks for the tip, as for you, maybe the Task Quests also need to be done at least once?

I have these task from Fatesworn and have 'complted' them each at least once.

Antelope Rcaing

Chaos Critter Silk

Restorative Tonic

Choice Cuts

Payback

Niskaru Fangs

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ditz42 said:

So I just finished The Raid and got the Customer Service trophy so thanks for the tip, as for you, maybe the Task Quests also need to be done at least once?

I have these task from Fatesworn and have 'complted' them each at least once.

Antelope Rcaing

Chaos Critter Silk

Restorative Tonic

Choice Cuts

Payback

Niskaru Fangs

Thrilled to hear that popped it for you!! That's great news! Thanks for the task suggestion - unfortunately, even after re-completing each task and triple-checking my list of side quests compared to yours, it refuses to unlock for me.

For now, it is possible that "Customer Service" might be bugged in some way, unless our quest lists are actually incomplete in some way. Given that you (and quite a few others) at this point have popped it, it's clearly not unobtainable at least!

I made plenty of backup saves along the way throughout the dlc because of how buggy it has been, so I'll play around with reloading and redoing some side quests.

I just popped Customer Service as well. Hearts of Chaos isn't necessary, since it's a task (and I popped it without finishing all 25 portals). The Main Quests don't count either, since I didn't do New Horizons yet. I did do some of the other tasks at least once each, but I doubt it's required since Hearts of Chaos isn't. Playing Crownhold was my last side quest. This should be all that counts for the trophy:

Side Quests - 
Stolen Ticket
Guard Down
The Sound of Mithros
Of Life and Death
The Cursed Grove
Lucky Charm
Outcast's Revenge
False Prophets
Rat Plague
Listening to Echoes
Night Barghest