Squirlruler

Bingo Bonanza 2022

516 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Fitzquaid said:

Manifold Garden, an abstract puzzle game that uses gravity-switching as the primary mechanic.  It made me sick as a dog initially, but I got used to it over time - it helped that the puzzles branched out into more than just flip-flip-flip ad nauseum.  I'd recommend checking it out for anyone who likes unique little puzzle games.

Sold!

This sounds interesting- I’m gonna check this one out!

I have not seen in this anyone naming a game where "there are customizable hats" and what exactly are the requiremets...

Example: A hat in time from what I heard you create hats that have different abilities, but they by itself are not customizable.

Saints Row, The game has hats for sure but again from what I remember they are not customizable.

I really can't remember a game where yo specifically customize a hat by itself, it's usually about changing hats but not really customize.

14 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

I have not seen in this anyone naming a game where "there are customizable hats" and what exactly are the requiremets...

Example: A hat in time from what I heard you create hats that have different abilities, but they by itself are not customizable.

Saints Row, The game has hats for sure but again from what I remember they are not customizable.

I really can't remember a game where yo specifically customize a hat by itself, it's usually about changing hats but not really customize.

South Park TFBW has alot of head gear and I believe it can be customized.

1 hour ago, MAUSZX said:

They're customizable, a lot of hats for a total of 6 abilities, highly recommend it btw

A bit late to the party but here's my card:

E06aTuz.png

Would anybody like to recommend a game to me for when I come to tackle that square?

I saw only Borderlands The PreSequel on your profile so i recommend Borderlands 2 :)  @gamer_darkly

Edited by Evil_Joker88

2 hours ago, gamer_darkly said:

Would anybody like to recommend a game to me for when I come to tackle that square?

We seem to have a lot of overlapping interests!  

Have you heard of Hyper Light Drifter?

Alternatively, you seem to like puzzle games but haven't tried Return of the Obra Dinn.

Let me know if you commit to either of those!

17 hours ago, Cruscah said:

They're customizable, a lot of hats for a total of 6 abilities, highly recommend it btw

Oh nice, then I am going to buy it now that is on sale, I have it on my wishlist for a long time, now I an excuse to buy it.

Thanks for that clarification.

Edited by MAUSZX

Found the two to complete my O line.

Sidescrollers or bullethell. This i struggled with I actaully dont have many in my backlog. I bought Greak : Memories of Azure recently and have been wanting to give it a go, so that I think will be it.

Arcade or puzzle or rhythm. I selected the Doctor Who Weeping angel game for this. It is mobile puzzle game that was ported over. And it is freaking weeping angels, how cool is that. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174

22 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I saw only Borderlands The PreSequel on your profile so i recommend Borderlands 2 :)  @gamer_darkly

Thanks. I have it in my library already so that's good. Tempted to play the VR version.

21 hours ago, GonzoWARgasm said:

We seem to have a lot of overlapping interests!  

Have you heard of Hyper Light Drifter?

Alternatively, you seem to like puzzle games but haven't tried Return of the Obra Dinn.

Let me know if you commit to either of those!

Solid recommendation. I bought Hyper Light Drifter in a sale a while ago but I've never played it so now is maybe the time. I'll check out Return of the Obra Dinn.

Thanks for the responses.