Bingo Bonanza 2022

Just now, gamer_darkly said:

I've penciled in some games in red which I think should fit. Not sure what to do for a game featuring a romance or romance options.

You've pencilled in Ico for one option for "One Word Title", but I would think that could work for "Featuring a romance" - Ico's relationship with Yorda is odd, but could be considered a romance of sorts, in a kind of platonic, Harold and Maude sort of way?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You've pencilled in Ico for one option for "One Word Title", but I would think that could work for "Featuring a romance" - Ico's relationship with Yorda is odd, but could be considered a romance of sorts, in a kind of platonic, Harold and Maude sort of way?

Interesting. I'll make a mental note to judge their relationship when I get round to playing it. Thanks!

• Like 1

Time for another update, and another square down.  Ya know, you'd think I'd never played Bingo in my life, given what an honest attempt I seem to be making at not getting a bingo.  Anyway, newest one is Has snacks that heal you, with Trials of Mana what with candy, chocolate bars and cookies at your disposal.

lUbvlPk.jpg

Puzzle - Expand

Title screen has purple on it - Monsterbag

Featuring a romance - Sea of Solitude

In Game Weather - Season after Fall

Has Snacks - Trials of Mana

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

A little later here, but glancing at your profile P4: Golden is a game you've been playing that should count for it.  

It definitely ticks the box. I just wasn't sure it would count as I started it last year. Though it was quite late last year, so, assuming I do finish it this year, I could put it to the panel ?

58 minutes ago, gamer_darkly said:

It definitely ticks the box. I just wasn't sure it would count as I started it last year. Though it was quite late last year, so, assuming I do finish it this year, I could put it to the panel 1f600.png

As long as you finish the story or equivalent after signing up for the event it's fine.That's rule #2 in FAQ section in the first post :)

• Like 1