Squirlruler

Bingo Bonanza 2022

507 posts in this topic

Just now, gamer_darkly said:

I've penciled in some games in red which I think should fit. Not sure what to do for a game featuring a romance or romance options.

 

You've pencilled in Ico for one option for "One Word Title", but I would think that could work for "Featuring a romance" - Ico's relationship with Yorda is odd, but could be considered a romance of sorts, in a kind of platonic, Harold and Maude sort of way?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

 

You've pencilled in Ico for one option for "One Word Title", but I would think that could work for "Featuring a romance" - Ico's relationship with Yorda is odd, but could be considered a romance of sorts, in a kind of platonic, Harold and Maude sort of way?

 

Interesting. I'll make a mental note to judge their relationship when I get round to playing it. Thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for another update, and another square down.  Ya know, you'd think I'd never played Bingo in my life, given what an honest attempt I seem to be making at not getting a bingo.  Anyway, newest one is Has snacks that heal you, with Trials of Mana what with candy, chocolate bars and cookies at your disposal.

 

lUbvlPk.jpg

 

Puzzle - Expand

Title screen has purple on it - Monsterbag

Featuring a romance - Sea of Solitude

In Game Weather - Season after Fall

Has Snacks - Trials of Mana

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2022 at 2:45 AM, gamer_darkly said:

. Not sure what to do for a game featuring a romance or romance options.

 

A little later here, but glancing at your profile P4: Golden is a game you've been playing that should count for it.  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Together_Comic said:

 

A little later here, but glancing at your profile P4: Golden is a game you've been playing that should count for it.  

 

It definitely ticks the box. I just wasn't sure it would count as I started it last year. Though it was quite late last year, so, assuming I do finish it this year, I could put it to the panel 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, gamer_darkly said:

 

It definitely ticks the box. I just wasn't sure it would count as I started it last year. Though it was quite late last year, so, assuming I do finish it this year, I could put it to the panel 1f600.png

As long as you finish the story or equivalent after signing up for the event it's fine.That's rule #2 in FAQ section in the first post :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O1 - Jurassic World Evolution 2

G3 - Pic-a-Pix Classics 2

G1 - FoxyLand

N5 - JigSaw Solace

N2 – First Class Trouble

B5 – Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

B1 - Wychwood

 

TSOMFk0.png

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What will Fall guys "finish story equivalent will be?

Winning a round? Getting all the trophies? Level up to 40 in a season?

Because I plated that bad boy but really had a few trophies pending.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.