Squirlruler

Bingo Bonanza 2022

576 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

So....is a game that "Releases your inner weeb"... just... one of those games with cartoon schoolgirls with giant eyes and boobs?

 

Just now, Squirlruler said:

I was thinking more just anime style game lol, but whatever floats your boat ;)

 

Yeah I was thinking a game based off an anime like the countless anime arena fighters lol. But any anime-styled game would work imo

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squirlruler said:

I was thinking more just anime style game lol, but whatever floats your boat ;)

 

haha - okay, cool - I reckon something like a Persona or a Tales game would fit then... I was a little worried I was going to have to wait until the missus was out of town 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirlruler said:

Depending on your country probably haha

This will really depend on the player. It's going to be something that affected you emotionally. The Last of Us is one that a lot of people would consider, maybe Life is Strange for some people. Going to be something that has a touching story. But really, open interpretation. Could also be a game whose story just *really* made you mad lol

This is games that created more things than just the game. IE: The Wolf Among Us now has comic books after the game was released. Dead Space series would also work I think, since comics were created after the game was released.
 

Ya, from Portugal there's only a handful indie games, so, it's the case lol

 

Ok, ya, Life Is Strange did affect me, but not double deeping on it.. maybe Life Stange 2 or the new one, but impossible to say before experiencing the story..

 

Ok, then something like BlazBlue, Granblue or Tales of Vesperia should fit the bill! (2 on my backlog forever, and I still need motivation to finish the story mode in the last Blazblue game..)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, sure, couple questions though


3HDoEG5.jpeg
Cult favorite, is just obscure & popular games yeah?
oldest in your backlog, is it the oldest game you own that you havent played?

also if anyone knows how screenshots actually fucking work to psnp please enlighten me figured it out

Edited by TehUberCheezCatz
dumb and hit post early
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T80R31N.jpg

 

Finally got it to post.

Edited by gruffiiti
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

Cult favorite, is just obscure & popular games yeah?

Can be that, the idea is there is a small group of people that are *very* passionate about the game. But it is up to your interpretation.

9 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

oldest in your backlog, is it the oldest game you own that you havent played?

Yea, that would work. I usually go to my profile and find the oldest game that I have started but didn't finish lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this would help me out of my can't-decide-what-I-want-to-play-so-end-up-playing-nothing funk I've been in.

 

CJiXFWr_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Here's my card:
 

  Hide contents

 

Will need a recommendation, feel free to review my backlog,as I would prefer something I already own :P

 

Reviewing your backlog made me feel a little better about my own lol.  2 Things.  1: Definitely play Thumper, especially if you have VR.  The game is great.  2:  Definitely do NOT recommend Meatboy on Vida. PS4 is the way to go.  😂

 

Edit: 

Quote

Not sure why its not embedding but I'll figure it out eventually.... maybe. :blink:

 

@gruffiiti, Pretty sure you have the wrong imgur link.  You need the one for forums.  

 

Edited by Together_Comic
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Yea, that would work. I usually go to my profile and find the oldest game that I have started but didn't finish lol.

ok good, (well, "good" cause now I have to dig through boxes for skylanders, eugh) cause I dont think I could ever tell anyone the oldest thing I havent played
 

3 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Can be that, the idea is there is a small group of people that are *very* passionate about the game. But it is up to your interpretation.

actively try to not to pay attention to fanbases, so thats gonna be fun to find out one I have

also I guess I need recommendations so if anyone has anything send me it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TehUberCheezCatz said:

ok good, (well, "good" cause now I have to dig through boxes for skylanders, eugh) cause I dont think I could ever tell anyone the oldest thing I havent played
 

actively try to not to pay attention to fanbases, so thats gonna be fun to find out one I have

also I guess I need recommendations so if anyone has anything send me it

Just took a gander at your profile, figured I might be able to help ya out a little.

 

Ateelier Ryza, Shenmue II and I Am Bread would likely fit the bill.  Shenmue II I believe would fit for sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Squirlruler said:

Here's my card:
 

  Reveal hidden contents

iUbjRMb.png

Will need a recommendation, feel free to review my backlog,as I would prefer something I already own :P

There are so many games crazy man. Here's 3 recommendations from me for games i enjoyed a lot and hopefully you'll do it too:

 

Final Fantasy X

Dead Space

Abzu

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

There are so many games crazy man. Here's 3 recommendations from me for games i enjoyed a lot and hopefully you'll do it too:

 

Final Fantasy X

Dead Space

Abzu

 

Well, I can tell you I would enjoy them because I have already completed them :P Dead Space is one of my all time favorites. :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Well, I can tell you I would enjoy them because I have already completed them :P Dead Space is one of my all time favorites. :D

Well good for you :yay: my bad, i didn't look at the info that you have played the games. I did wonder why the games aren't in alphabetical order but i didn't understand the sorting :D 

 

Well here's 3 more recommendations then :P  this time i checked your profile if they are on it :D

 

Steins;Gate 0

Unravel

Detroit

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well good for you :yay: my bad, i didn't look at the info that you have played the games. I did wonder why the games aren't in alphabetical order but i didn't understand the sorting :D 

 

Well here's 3 more recommendations then :P  this time i checked your profile if they are on it :D

 

Steins;Gate 0

Unravel

Detroit

Steins;Gate 0 it is! :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been meaning to do one of these challenges for a while, so heck, count me in! This is the card that I got:

4fZJ46T.png

I already have some rough ideas on what games I'll do for each box, maybe I can even go for some platinums. Anyone have some good recommendations for me? I like JRPGs, Platformers and Open World games with a large focus on story, 50-or-so hours long to beat at most.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MadDoggMajima said:

Anyone have some good recommendations for me? I like JRPGs, Platformers and Open World games with a large focus on story, 50-or-so hours long to beat at most.

 

I think, looking at your list, and based on liking platforms with the focus on story, I'd highly recommend the game I'm playing right now - Psychonauts 2. It's excellent so far, and could easily cover a number of different entries on your card!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed this event back in 2020 so I'll give it another shot. I haven't been playing games as much recently but I'm definitely curious to see how this goes for me.

 

 

hoeKAUw.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely would like to join again and have two questions,

 

1. Does anyone know of an image hosting site that is free besides imgur?  Imgur stopped working for me and I can't even get the site to load enough to upload something now.

 

2. Are platforms besides PSN, Xbox and Steam with achievements okay as long as I can link an account and achievement list that shows my progress in the game?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

1. Does anyone know of an image hosting site that is free besides imgur?  Imgur stopped working for me and I can't even get the site to load enough to upload something now.

You can try https://imgbb.com/ but I don't really use any other.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

2. Are platforms besides PSN, Xbox and Steam with achievements okay as long as I can link an account and achievement list that shows my progress in the game?

Yea, they were accepted in the original, so they will be accepted this time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In for another round. Thanks for starting it back up!

 

QZfh5wK.png

 

A few of those are going to be difficult... think I failed peripheral-based before.

Here's hoping there's something decent in the free-to-play that isn't a slog or pay-to-win. Dungeon Defenders II was good and fairly short if anyone needs one.

 

Was just looking at Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles and thinking I should beat it and free up the shelf space, pretty sure that's non-violent for a starting point.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Definitely would like to join again and have two questions,

 

1. Does anyone know of an image hosting site that is free besides imgur?  Imgur stopped working for me and I can't even get the site to load enough to upload something now.

 

2. Are platforms besides PSN, Xbox and Steam with achievements okay as long as I can link an account and achievement list that shows my progress in the game?

 

I use my Librarything account. Yes it is for books, but it is free and allows to upload images, which do copy over to PSNP. It is the way I have been doing it for years. 

I hope to start the new year right with this one. I actually like this list. Except for the recommended one..Yikes. 

 

e60a1e3e2be5dcb63674f777a67434c41716b42_v5.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member