Bingo Bonanza 2022

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

So I have three squares left. Two of them I have games picked out. The only one I am not 100% sure what I am doing is One Word Title.

I'd recommend you one...

...but since the other one you have is "recommended by another user", and that one you already have one for, I worry we'd create some kind of logical paradox that would destroy the universe as we know it ?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd recommend you one...

...but since the other one you have is "recommended by another user", and that one you already have one for, I worry we'd create some kind of logical paradox that would destroy the universe as we know it 1f631.png

DO IT LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

DO IT LET'S ******* GOOOOOOOO

Well, from the ones I did this year, that were good, and one word, I can easily recommend Inscryption, Tunic and Griftlands, (some of the best games I've played in a while!).

Or, for some shorter, but still really interesting ones, I'd say Islanders, Backbone, Rollerdrome, Stray or Unpacking - plus, if you're into some Arcade-esque awesomeness, the recently released Deluxe Remastered version of Shatter is still technically just called "Shatter" on this site, so that could work too - and that one is so compulsive, you'd not only finish the main campaign in an evening - but you might end up platting it is just a few days! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

That brings me to next year! Do we have an interest in continuing? I will be setting up the new year Bingo thread soon. I will be going over the bingo squares and removing/adding options. I am open to suggestions for squares. Are there ones you hated? Something in there you wish there was? Let me know! I will cross link the new thread with this one so everyone has a chance to make sure to join :]

Ah. December. That time of year where 25 daily rep points just doesn't cut the mustard...

I'd love to go again next year.

Peripheral-based and something that I'd started but not finished were hangups for me.

Customisable hats and has snacks that heal you were also difficult - but still within the spirit of the event I think: try something new.

If anything, I'd recommend changing Player Choice to being Recommended by Another PSNP user to promote community spirit.

Thanks again for hosting this event Squirl. I'm nearly finished my last few games and should make it across the line with a full card! I really enjoyed this event!

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I can easily recommend Inscryption, Tunic ... Islanders, Backbone, Rollerdrome ... or Unpacking

Hot damn you played some interesting Indies this year mate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Platinum_Vice said:

If anything, I'd recommend changing Player Choice to being Recommended by Another PSNP user to promote community spirit.

I'll second this - reckon that's a really good idea!

Thanks again for hosting this event Squirl. I'm nearly finished my last few games and should make it across the line with a full card! I really enjoyed this event!

I'll also second this!

Hot damn you played some interesting Indies this year mate.

This was a damn fine year for indies on my end, for sure! Playing Ragnarok recently made me realise how few of the bigger games I played this year - it may have been a slightly weaker year for the "AAA" scene, but man, the indie scene was ON FIRE the last 12 months!

• Like 1