Bingo Bonanza 2022

Let's go Iike this kind of events.

hQg0lpt.png

Ok, I think Banned games and Cult Favorite might be hard to know what game to play, but I have some idea. Love this.

I will leave some ideas for myself( this are not locked in), just to have some sort of plan, if anyone wants to grab my ideas for their list, go for it.

So for banned in a country: I can either do Dying Light, Death to Rights retribution or Manhunt.

No human sidekick: This can be Any Mass Effect game, Monster boy and the Cursed kingdom can be that also, Monster Sanctuary.

Everyone but you has played: Bloodborne, GTAV, GTA Vice City.

Cult Favorite: I guess Bayonneta, Vanquish, Spec Ops the Line. Here is a list of "Cult games" https://zims-en.kiwix.campusafrica.gos.orange.com/wikipedia_en_all_nopic/A/List_of_cult_video_games

SciFi or Fantasy: Dragon Age Inquisition or Deus Ex mankind Divided.

Purple Title screen: Acording to google... The Messenger, Sundered, A hat in time, Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy.

Historical Fiction or Mythology: LA Noire? Jotun, God of War, Banner Saga.

Indie developer: Gris

Crafting mechanics: Subnautica, No Man's Sky, Stardew Valley, The escapist 2 or The Escapist Walking dead.

Spawned an Expanded Universe: Nier, Assasins Creed, Alan Wake, Mass Effect.

Metrovania or Roguelike: Any Steamworld game, Hollow Knight, any Castlevania, Apotheon, Mummy Demastered.

Ultra Rare Platinum: It really depends, there are a lot of possibilities.. Hard West, Flameover(vita), Mercenary Kings, THief, Moon Hunters.

Based on a non.gaming IP: Any DC, Marvel, Lego game.

Inner Weeb: Any Dragon Ball, Tales, Dragon Quest game.

Series new to you: Spyro the Dragon, Medievil, Jack and Daxter.

With minigames in it: Yakuza? Most open worlds I guess.

Started but didn't finish: Avengers, Cook Serve Delicious 2, Flockers, Mad Max, Dreamals Dream Quest.

Antihero or bad guy:  Deadpool, Destroy all humans, Stubbs the Zombie, Maneater

Customizable hats: Now this one I don't have the slightest idea.

Strategy, Simulation or management: Tropico 5, Shadow Tactics, Mutant Year Zero, Two Point Hospital, Sims, Prison ARchitect

That give you the feels:  Nier Replicant, Last of us, Shadow of the colosus, This war of mine, Life is strange, The Last Guardian.

Arcade, Rythim and Puzzle:  Pacman, Twin Breaker, The Witness, Talos Principle.

Favourite Genre: I am going to pick Stealth: Splinter Cell, Dishonored, Styx, Hitman, Mark of the Ninja.

Meaning to get: Can be any of the list tbh.

Edited by MAUSZX
  • Like 2

I participated in 2019 and 2020, so I do feel compelled to do it again! Plus After a cross-country move I have a lot of gaming to catch up on - the pile of shame has certainly grown. Some of the categories will be kinda hard, like releasing my Inner Weeb and finding a game that I want to play that was released in January, but I'm looking forward to the challenge!  

5PpIjtq.jpg

Spoiler

B1 Overplayed:

B2 Peripheral Based: Doctor Who: The Edge of Time

B3 Mini Games:

B4 Released Year You Joined PSNP: 

B5 Release Your Inner Weeb:

I1 Anthropomorphized Animals: Pyre

I2 Strategy, Simulation, or Management:

I3 Player Choice or Multiple Endings: Life is Strange 2

I4 One Word Title: Superliminal

I5 Snacks that Heal You:

N1 Retro Re-Release:

N2 Use a Sword:

N3 Player Choice: 

N4 Metroidvania or Rogue-Like:

N5 Released in Your Birth Month: 

G1 Redeemed Through PS Plus: Erica

G2 Think You Will Dislike: 

G3 In-Game Weather Effects:

G4 Starts with First Letter of PSN ID: Yaga

G5 Historical Fiction or Mythology: Assassin's Creed Valhalla

O1 Non-Human Sidekick: 

O2 Purple Title Screen: No Man's Sky

O3 Anti-Hero or Bad Guy:

O4 Started But Didn't Finish: LA Noir PS3

O5 Co-Op Game: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck DLC

Edited by Yen-Pop
  • Like 1

There goes number 3.  Currently stuck on 5-7 in Super Meat Boy, need a long break from that one.  Mainly because I went to take a break from it and wound up playing a slightly-less-involved watered down version of it.

I1rm0tw.png

Spoiler
  1. Adventure Day of the Tentacle  Swapped it out with another game that I was considering to get it in line with the challenge.
  2. One Word Title Anodyne  I'm aware of the glitch compromising the ability to get more than one trophy per session.  I got annoyed, that's why I stopped the first time.
  3. Award-Winning Witcher 3  Always meant to come back to this one.  Never even took it off the console over the course of four year.  Oops.
  4. That You Can Beat In One Sitting - Dungeon Escape  If I can knock out a game in one sitting, I've bought it and played it immediately; it was probably for the dopamine.  Going to need a new one for this.
  5. With A Female Protagonist - Children of the Zodiarcs  I don't remember why I never finished this one.  I probably got side-tracked with work and forgot about it.
  6. Released In Your Birth Month Ancestors  December games are just AWFUL to track down.  Everything was March-August before I found this one.
  7. That You Meant to Play Last Year - Infamous: Second Son  I was going to play it after First Light, but, yeah, life happens.
  8. Reboot or Spiritual Successor Gauntlet  Any game my grandfather calls old is old.
  9. With Gorgeous Vistas Post Apocalyptic Mailman Simulator  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...  At least it's pretty.
  10. Banned In A Country (Indonesia) - Far Cry 3  This one felt like a little bit of a chore, but I'm ready to get back to it.  The story wasn't too bad and I enjoyed the exploration.
  11. Spawned an Expanded Universe - Prince of Persia  Is it the original?  No.  Is it the game that spawned that abhorrent movie?  Yes.
  12. Cult Favorite  - Legend of Dragoon doesn't have any trophies, but if it somehow gets some while this challenge is ongoing, my decision is going to change.  Anywho, asked a friend for a cult classic game and his immediate response was MediEvil.  If it's not a cult classic, let me know and feel free to give me some suggestions.
  13. FREE SPACE Oceanhorn  This is going to be one of my plane/airport games for when I finally take leave.
  14. No Jump Button - Darkest Dungeon  I kept meaning to come back for this one.  Every time I decided it was time, I chickened out.  I'm doing it now.
  15. Releasing Your Inner Weeb - SAO: Lost Song  I think I got this gist of this challenge.
  16. In A Series New to You - Resident Evil  Found out Silent Hill is a physical copy only game.  So, changing it.  Haven't played any of these, yet, either.  Figured I'd start with the first one, pretty sure I saw it on the store so I'll get around to it.
  17. That "Everyone" But You Has Played Minecraft  Digital LEGOs with zombies, dragons, and food.  Looking forward to it...
  18. Oldest In Your Backlog Naruto: UNS4  First game I ever popped into my PS4.  Technically, I have 7 physical Vita games that have been on my backlog for MUCH longer, going back to through my first AIT and deployment, but since I synced them without realizing how missing timestamps and internet connections worked, I'm probably never going to finish them, making this the lucky guy that gets picked.
  19. Free to Play Tera  Trying to get a couple buddies to jump in with me on this one.
  20. That Takes "Forever" to Beat - Super Meat Boy  No introductions needed, right?
  21. Arcade, Rhythm, or Puzzle - Crypto by POWGI  This one seems like a nice relax after work kind of game.
  22. Crafting Mechanics - Greedfall  The amount of running without purpose you have to do in this game is infuriating for such a good story and combat system.  I have been genuinely enjoying this game.  In doses, that is.
  23. Aliens or Robots - Ty 2  There's robots, mechs, and I believe a UFO.  If it needs more of a slap in the face, suggestions are welcome.
  24. By an Independent Developer Zenith  Great game, can't remember why I stopped playing.  Looking forward to actually finishing this story.
  25. Featuring a Romance or Romance Options - Bound by Flame  Every time I hit this game up I get distracted by something else.

• Like 4

On 12/17/2021 at 3:36 PM, Blood_Hungry_III said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for "With Mystery or Detective Themes"? I'm a big fan of adventure games, in case that helps narrow it down. For reference, I've already played these that I would count in that category:

• Firewatch
  • Gone Home
  • What Remains of Edith Finch
  • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
  • Heavy Rain
  • Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
  • Until Dawn
  • Telling Lies
  • Night in the Woods

Detective Gallo, Darkside Detective, LA Noire, Shapeshifting Detective, Sherlock Holmes

• Like 1

On 24.12.2021 at 11:07 AM, RikuKelev said:

Let's do this, this is my card

Bingo.jpgBingo-Played.jpg

1. Category: "That Gives You the Feels" - Game: RiME - Date: 04.01.2022

I have finished RiME today. I originally wanted to cross of "Starts With th First Letter of Your PSNID" however... I changed it after I was done.

It's very likely that this will be my first platinum of the year.

Edited by RikuKelev
  • Like 4

@Squirlruler I definitely should have asked earlier, but what's the word on stacks? I've been playing the EU version of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and I'd like to use it for the "Frightening/Horror" square on my card since that's a genre I don't do well with, but I played and finished the NA version way back when it first came out. Is that kosher, or should I find a backup for that square?

18 hours ago, Flitterbloom said:

Hi there ! Happy new year !

This seems fun (and it'll probably help me chose what to play 1f601.png), count me in !

Here's my bingo card :

tsri.png

Since i got the "Recommended by a PSNP Member" category, I'd like some recommendations. Thank you in advance. Have fun everyone !

Highly recommend Hollow Knight or Celeste. Fantastic stories and platformers since I see you’ve got other platformers in your PSN trophy lists. I also recommend getting back into Horizon Zero Dawn. That world is incredible and may be my favorite game ever. I see you only started it though so it’s possible you didn’t like it as much as I did 

• Like 1

well all my quick ones are off the board (less then two hours to finish) now i have to make a plan to maximize boxes ticked and minimize time between ticks. think i will get last of us 2 downloading tonight (pretty sure im close to the end) and while thats going ill plink away at ac3 remastered (still close to the start.) then i have a few longer games that i will put alternating time into to grind those out on my off days. well, wish me luck. ya'll have any game plans to clear your board as quick as possible?

and as im looking at my card....i think i boo booed. i should have used syberia for one word game and then used syberia 2 for no jump button and slid vampyr over to crafting mechanics....maybe i can use syberia 2 as a puzzle game, but i dont think they meant those kind of puzzles. hmmm

Edited by funboy1246