Another awful port from Ubisoft, just like FC3 Classic Edition

17 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I think its also poor that Sony continue to allow shit like this to continue. Sick of stuff like this happening and Sony doing nothing about it, if i was Sony the game would be removed until its fit for release. Devs/publishers will continue to do this and continue to break games and not fix them (Mafia) because they get away with it. 

Last game i bought on release day was Black Ops 2. Not many Devs/publishers i trust anymore. I wait at least 2-3yrs before i buy a game. I think this is the best way to play as you know what you're getting and i pay a fraction of the price for a more finished game. 

Nowadays most games are released as a work in progress. 

I don’t think these companies put much effort in hiring playtesters anymore. 

Why would you when you can just have the general public say their piece on the game? 

It’s absolutely appalling that these companies are seemingly unable to port older games onto a newer console without having a bunch of problems. 

I remember reading that Mafia II: Definitive Edition had problems with graphical glitches as well as a glitched trophy that was unobtainable for quite a while. 

I had zero problems with Far Cry 3 Classic. A terrible port should mean a game is unplayable for virtually everyone. This and Blood Dragon are not full on remasters. Hence the name “classic”. Haven’t played this Blood Dragon yet, but if it’s “exactly” like FC3, then BD sounds like I’ll be just fine. 

• Like 3

Ubiscum have got worse and worse. to a point where even their main titles are receiving heavy discounts around launch. I grabbed valhalla gold off amazon for around 49.99 just after launch. it was broken at launch so I put it off. I waited on FC6 and got it second hand at a fairly good price and after 3 days of it i couldn't be bothered anymore so waiting for a season pass discount to finish it.

immortals was a never ending nightmare aswel. so even the better games they do are held back by prententious time wasting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had not played the game on PS3 and I find it really fun, yeah there is some input lag but it does not take long to get used to it... I agree remastered games are getting a bit overwhelming now, but since it's offered for free with FC6 gold edition (I guess we all bought gold edition for the season pass), I am not complaining since I discover a fun story I may have never played!

• 4 months later...

Hey guyz

I get it this port is getting a lot of sh1t from every reviewer/redditers & probably well deserved, but somehow I've never played this back on PS3 & always wanted to. Game is on discount now & I'm wondering should I finally pick it up? Not saying that all the bad opinions are unjust, they're just from people that played the game in the past. I just wanted to know is it worth finally checking it out for the 1st time?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

Hey guyz

I get it this port is getting a lot of sh1t from every reviewer/redditers & probably well deserved, but somehow I've never played this back on PS3 & always wanted to. Game is on discount now & I'm wondering should I finally pick it up? Not saying that all the bad opinions are unjust, they're just from people that played the game in the past. I just wanted to know is it worth finally checking it out for the 1st time?

The main problem with this is input lag, but looking at your profile you have plat Crysis which has lag just as bad. If that didn't bother you then it won't be a problem. This is also coming to the PS Plus if you're getting that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

The main problem with this is input lag, but looking at your profile you have plat Crysis which has lag just as bad. If that didn't bother you then it won't be a problem. This is also coming to the PS Plus if you're getting that. 

Yea, got Crysis1 plat twice even if I remember correctly (PS4, then PS5) & had no issues with how it ran. Blood Dragon is currently on discount within the PS Plus for around $10, but You're saying it's coming to PS+/gonna be a free game with the incoming month?

38 minutes ago, Kunegunda_GoRyl said:

Yea, got Crysis1 plat twice even if I remember correctly (PS4, then PS5) & had no issues with how it ran. Blood Dragon is currently on discount within the PS Plus for around $10, but You're saying it's coming to PS+/gonna be a free game with the incoming month?

Yea its on that PS Plus Premium. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.12.2021 at 4:35 PM, NMErickson said:

Aw man, that’s too bad! Was looking forward to this one. Might wait for a sale. By then maybe there will be some improvements.

It‘s not as bad as the author troes to make it

I currently playing it and have a great time with it

And also what did you all expect it‘s a port of an PS3 game and not a Remaster

Crying about small stuff like this and saying „Ah Ubisoft Bad“ really ruins the fun for others

I would say it‘s worth the price go for it

• Like 2

I always wanted to play this and now since it's on PS plus, I figured I'd give it a try. And yes it was a pain to get through just like FC3 Classic mainly because of the almost unplayable input lag. I don't get how or why it's never been fixed but the lag is as bad as if you were streaming a game through psnow or worse. The updated graphics look nice but what's the point if the game runs like trash. I also had a glitch where my audio cut out and then 1 minute later my whole game froze. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cloud_requiem said:

It‘s not as bad as the author troes to make it

I currently playing it and have a great time with it

And also what did you all expect it‘s a port of an PS3 game and not a Remaster

Crying about small stuff like this and saying „Ah Ubisoft Bad“ really ruins the fun for others

I would say it‘s worth the price go for it

It is though, if you're ok with this then you're part of the problem, people are getting to use to playing sh*t which is why devs/publishers don't bother fixing stuff anymore. And this isn't a PS3 port, its a PC port like FC3 which is why it has issues and high input lag. 

12 minutes ago, busypwnin123 said:

FC3 Classic mainly because of the almost unplayable input lag. 

I bet this is extremely bad when streaming, still baffles me how people can just accept input lag, loved this on PS3, but won't be playing with input lag, Crysis Remastered is exactly the same. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to play this now, it's just a horrible experience, a fantastic game ruined imo. The input lag is bad enough but along with large deadzones is just ridiculous, they seem to be at about 20% and not 0 which they should be!! They fixed it on FC3 so why haven't they on this, it makes aiming difficult because you can't make fine adjustments and if it wasn't for aim assist it would be unplayable. Seriously how hard is it to fix an issue like this? 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took me 3 hours to get used to the disgusting controls, for the people that have it stuck on their profile i recommend going for the garrisons and side quests ASAP to get upgrades for guns which makes this a little more bearable. No one should play this piece of shit port otherwise

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Oh god, started this last night and it's all true what the folks are complaining about.  Aiming is near IMPOSSIBLE.  I've never complained about frame rate or anything like this in the multiple hundreds of games I've played, but this is soooo bad.  So bummed it popped the first trophy for completing the tutorial or I would have immediately deleted this off my profile and never touched it again,  It was fantastic on the PS3, and I also had zero issue with Far Cry 3 Classic on PS4.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I must be one of the very few who found it played alright, it wasn't dynamic but i managed to play it, enjoy it, and complete it feeling satisfied 1f60e.png

Some people just have a high tolerance to Input Lag. Most of the time I just can't play them, especially going from something like Cod that has very low latency. Crysis Remastered is another really bad one.

It will forever baffle me how some don't notice the very high latency in games like this lol. 

• Like 1