Another awful port from Ubisoft, just like FC3 Classic Edition

Finished it the other day and it was a painful experience. The game is almost unplayable. This isn't simple 30 vs 60 fps. If you really can't tell there's an issue with the input lag in this one, I would seriously consider visiting a doctor.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Some people just have a high tolerance to Input Lag. Most of the time I just can't play them, especially going from something like Cod that has very low latency. Crysis Remastered is another really bad one.

It will forever baffle me how some don't notice the very high latency in games like this lol. 

Yeah, true, i must have a high tolerance to it. I do notice when its not a sharp, but rarely get to phased or bothered by it :) 

30 minutes ago, Darksider said:

Okay so maybe I'm tripping but this feels ten times worse than Far Cry 3 Classic Edition. I remember having a hard time getting used to the framerate, input lag and the analogue deadzone. But after a few hours I wasn't noticing it anymore, at least not as much and I enjoyed replaying this masterpiece. But Blood Dragon is something else man. After a few hours I'm still struggling A LOT. I have to play the game fully stealthy because I simply cannot aim which is a shame, guns on this game are so much fun. I thought I would enjoy replaying this game even though it's a bad PC port because I was used with how it felt in the main game but nah. Maybe it's because I'm playing it on PS5, I played Far Cry 3 on a PS4 Pro. Maybe there's even more delay on a PS5.

If it's worse on PS5 that would be almost unplayable lol. Really don't understand how they were released with such bad lag, the lag is even much worse than streaming most games.

What's more crazy is people actually stream these and still don't notice the lag. They be like what you on about there is no lag! reddit-data.gif

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I love the PS3 Version back in 2013!

Was very excited to start my Replay 10 years later with this PS4 port but the control sensitivity for the aiming is very weird.

I tried to change it a few times but aiming is very strange and the Sticks have a very confusing deadzone in this port.

Little bit dissapointed about that cause I had such an awesome memory for the Original 😔

• 1 month later...