Temtem is herehere! (Trophy Thoughts)

IntroPhenom

I was wondering if the Aubrey patch was going to coincide with 1.0.  This has been on the radar for a long time now.  Excited to get into it, but likely waiting for it to go on sale (unless Mrs. Bee falls in love, then I will have no choice lol).

Maybe I can squeeze it into a Bingo Square :)

EDIT: Hmm, may be an issue with it being PS5 only.  Without couch co-op I don't know how Mrs. Bee and I could play together.  

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Any idea how hard this is:

Full Potential
Get a level 100 Temtem with all perfected stats, fully TV trained, and including all egg techniques in its learnset.

Will take some planning ahead, but not as hard as fiddling with IV levels in Pokemon.

4 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

any trophies that require coop?

and I guess there are no missables

but whatever it is, I'm ready

The game has fully open multiplayer and playable in co-op or solo. You can actually partner up with a friend and hunt TemTem in the wild, compete battles and yes even battle some bosses available in Co-Op.

Main story bosses and Dojos as far as I remember though are still only available to single player but they may change that later.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TASK360 said:

Been waiting forever for this, it's going to be free to play right?

No TemTem has a set price as it being a still developed game and sort of them charging a flat price point helps them cover development costs. The game even on PS5 is Early Access and the devs have stated before the price may go down further as the development goes on. (This has already happen for the PC Steam release of it.)

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 1

Asked in Discord about the possibility of cross-platform progress. It's still on the table, but anything beyond that they can't talk about. Something to keep in mind for people who own more than one version of the game or plan to.

7 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

I was wondering if the Aubrey patch was going to coincide with 1.0.  This has been on the radar for a long time now.  Excited to get into it, but likely waiting for it to go on sale (unless Mrs. Bee falls in love, then I will have no choice lol).

Maybe I can squeeze it into a Bingo Square :)

EDIT: Hmm, may be an issue with it being PS5 only.  Without couch co-op I don't know how Mrs. Bee and I could play together.  

The game is cross-platform so she could play it on PC with you playing on PS5.

Temtem catching not being retroactive is a bummer considering how that means Temcards and leveling done before trophy list has been mostly a wasted effort :/

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 2

I've been waiting to try this game for a while.......I am a bit of a pkmn addict over the yrs...a guilty pleasure I guess...I have boxes full of updated competitive level 100 sets on pokemon home...I am wanting to play this but worried i'll get sucked in to this type of world again haha. Seems like it'd be fun with friends, coop experiences...group play etc :)

2 hours ago, zadorvp said:

emtem catching not being retroactive is a bummer considering how that means Temcards and leveling done before trophy list has been mostly a wasted effort :/

This is precisely why I waited, they very clearly said when the game was first announced that progression might not come across on release, glad that I waited :)

• Like 1

about raid lairs:

is there matchmaking for them?

i stopped playing after 80 hours weeks ago and never got around to try out raid lairs

overall it looks like a long list except for the raid lairs which seems tough but i not complaining as they dont have a trophy for capturing all luma which would take thousands and thousands of hours

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

This is precisely why I waited, they very clearly said when the game was first announced that progression might not come across on release, glad that I waited :)

Yeah...I eventually stopped playing for this reason too. Although I had done a ton of leveling and bot necessarily progressed super far. So I've now restarted my journey fresh which if anyone has spent time leveling may think I'm crazy. 

Oh well, can't wait to earn this platinum! 

18 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

6 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

Yeah...I eventually stopped playing for this reason too. Although I had done a ton of leveling and bot necessarily progressed super far. So I've now restarted my journey fresh which if anyone has spent time leveling may think I'm crazy. 

Oh well, can't wait to earn this platinum! 

That was the case for the version of the game pre-public Early Access. This version of Early Access was said to carry over progress. Of course, right now it's too early to say if that will remain the case since this still isn't the full release of the game ? Progress-wise right now you got to keep everything, but the tracking for trophies and achievements is not retroactive.

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 2