Temtem is herehere! (Trophy Thoughts)

IntroPhenom

Don't know if I want to go into another MMO after having platinumed both versions of FFXIV on my old account, but I'm a sucker for Pokemon-like RPGs(since I'm building a Living Dex for my Pokemon HOME to bide time until Scarlet and Violet come out) but I need to know the payment plan. I'm looking at over $120 for this and Disney Dreamlight Valley, which I told my niece Olivia I'd play since she loves Disney characters. :(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Don't know if I want to go into another MMO after having platinumed both versions of FFXIV on my old account, but I'm a sucker for Pokemon-like RPGs(since I'm building a Living Dex for my Pokemon HOME to bide time until Scarlet and Violet come out) but I need to know the payment plan. I'm looking at over $120 for this and Disney Dreamlight Valley, which I told my niece Olivia I'd play since she loves Disney characters. :(

Augh! I can't believe I forgot about Temtem! I was boasting my excitement since the trailer, but only last week got my hands on a PS5. I can play Temtem now! 

I realize this response has zero to do with the content of your post, but thanks for the reminder. :) 

p.s. Have your niece chip in. (Kidding.)

• 2 weeks later...

The "Collector" trophy seems to be glitched in the current patch. Not sure if it's universal, but in my game I isolated Zenoreth (the game's only trade evolution) as the problem. I got my count to 161/164 without issue, with Zenoreth and the two mythicals being the only tems I'd never owned at all. From that point I got 4 Zenoreth in this order:

1. Being traded an Azuroc with a different Original Tamer to evolve in my game
  2. Trading an Azuroc with my OT to evolve in another player's game, then trading back for it
  3. Trading a Lapinite with my OT to evolve into Azuroc in another player's game, then trading back for it to evolve into Zenoreth in my game
  4. Catching a wild Zenoreth, which requires the strictly limited Master Ball-equivalent TemCardX

Zenoreth #3 was the one that triggered the little "you caught this one yourself" icon in the Tempedia, but none of the 4 actually incremented the trophy or the corresponding in-game Kudo. After getting both mythicals I'm stuck at 163/164 until the issue (hopefully) gets fixed in a patch.

15 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Where is the elevator bell?

There should be a bell in every elevator, at the bottom of the floor select menu. There's one in most buildings in Neoedo on Cipanku.

• 2 months later...