NashtyMouse

How is there not more attention surrounding this game!?

10 posts in this topic

I’m like 10 hours in, game is phenomenal so far. Came out of nowhere, what a great metroidvania. 

🤞🏼the trophies don’t bug on me like alwa’s legacy, because this game is massive and very difficult.

Have it wishlisted, but I didn't realize it was out already. Looks like a very competent union of aspects I enjoyed in other Metroidvanias, so I'll surely pick it up in the near future.

Seems early reviews echo your sentiment on the difficulty, which is a bit intimidating. Ultra-hard platforming doesn't really appeal to me... hope it's not too punishing. Stuff like The Messenger and Hollow Knight, I can handle without much struggle; Edmund McMillen platformers, not so much.

I've had it wishlisted for a while, but since PS5s are still not readily available, I'm still not buying one. I have better things to do than scour the internet.

But as a MetroidVania fan, this is definitely one I'll be picking up when the time eventually comes.

Never heard of it before… but that’s exactly why I love exploring this site and appreciate when people make posts like this. Thanks to you, it’s on my radar now. I just looked up some gameplay footage and it looks very impressive.

anybody having issues with the bestiary? i defeated the robot boss, but it doesn't show in my bestiary. the eye boss thing too.

6 hours ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

anybody having issues with the bestiary? i defeated the robot boss, but it doesn't show in my bestiary. the eye boss thing too.

Uh oh… they are both missing from mine as well. I love this game but no way I can play through it twice. I hope we don’t get locked out of any trophies. Hopefully the devs can create some patch that retroactively unlocks trophies.

I was thinking of getting it, considering it was listed for the PS4 for the same date, but I don't see a PS4 version in the store at all. I guess the old gen versions got delayed for some reason?

On 12/17/2021 at 2:09 PM, NashtyMouse said:

Uh oh… they are both missing from mine as well. I love this game but no way I can play through it twice. I hope we don’t get locked out of any trophies. Hopefully the devs can create some patch that retroactively unlocks trophies.

There's a reason these entries don't show yet. It's not a bug. Just give it time.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:33 AM, Ric said:

I've had it wishlisted for a while, but since PS5s are still not readily available, I'm still not buying one. I have better things to do than scour the internet.

But as a MetroidVania fan, this is definitely one I'll be picking up when the time eventually comes.

On 12/17/2021 at 11:22 AM, Akimitsu782 said:

I was thinking of getting it, considering it was listed for the PS4 for the same date, but I don't see a PS4 version in the store at all. I guess the old gen versions got delayed for some reason?

It's now available for PS4.