Seal the deal triumph requirements

wackt1

On 17/12/2021 at 4:22 AM, wackt1 said:

At the moment, I would suggest doing the 30th anniversary seal for this trophy. It seems to be the easiest, but still grindy, available seal at the moment. You do have to shell $25 for the dungeon though and 2 other players  

I thought it had to be Forsaken only seals?

16 hours ago, MikeElliot said:

I thought it had to be Forsaken only seals?

oh ya you're right, my mistake 

So like I was able to get the 30th anniversary seal but the trophy did not pop. So its probably just forsaken seals (that being gambit the easiest one)

Tho with Forsaken content being vaulted, Bungie, better expand the requirements for this trophy

• Like 1

The only seal for the Seal the Deal trophy that will be affected by Forsaken content that's being vaulted is the Dreaming City seal, because the Wish Ender exotic bow quest has a step in Tangled Shore. But I fully expect Wish Ender will be added to the kiosk in the Tower, just like Ace of Spades was when locations for its exotic quest were vaulted a year ago.

The Gambit seal won't be affected at all since the Malfeasance quest doesn't require Tangled Shore. The Crucible and Last Wish seals won't be affected either. Not that anyone who is only concerned about the trophy goes for those two seals.

• 2 months later...

They simply removed all the wish ender quest steps in tangled shore in the end. I was hoping to get the witch queen seal for the trophy but apparently it's not going to be good? I did the witch queen collection for the fashion statement trophy and it didn't unlock, however it did say 0/21 completed even when it lights up and says complete. I got my trophy for completing the beyond light collection today, and that isn't included in the Forsaken pack tho so it's all a bit messy

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, chabala said:

I completed the new Iron Banner seal today (my first seal of any kind), and it didn't pop the trophy. I hate this game.

Only Forsaken seals count. Dredgen title is easy, only hard part is to kill the entire oppositive team, but it will eventually come as long as you play too much gambit. I ended up with 8 Army of One in total lol.

Try to use Titan with arc, the super that does a punch is the best to do the super kills and the Army of One in my opinion.

Edited by Pottercito_

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of annoying that the seals require to be Forsaken ones when the trophy states just a seal and doesn't specify which seal(s). 

This event seal is fairly easy and quick with the solstice list and would be perfect. 

Edited by MushuMixLipa
  • Like 2