Bozak Horde Crash Coop PS5

raulvj

• 3 weeks later...

We had this happen yesterday. It seemed to happen the most during the bolters in the lobby area. We found staying as still as possible (killing all these isn't required) and staying out of the corners helped. We managed to beat the time with about 2 and a half minutes to spare with 4 people and we weren't having a perfect run either.

• 2 weeks later...

yea this game has been crashing on me a lot on ps5...I played with 2 others and we finished wave 20 with a time of 25:09, under 26mins is required with 3people for the explosive arrow trophy and it didnt unlock. :/

Now every run after that wave 20 run is crashing....UGH

Hey guys, I have new info about this. I cant confirm whether it works all the time or just worked for me. I couldnt get the trophy 'Together till the end' with 3 players, but 2 players worked well for me, you just have to keep shooting your friend's body while on the ground. Also, I experienced some crashes while playing on PS5. 

My friends and I tried to play crossplatform but PS5 versions crashed. Then, we all tried to play on PS4 and we completed Bozak without problems. Once we have completed Bozak, we tried to play again PS5 and PS4 (PS4 was the host) for 'Together till the end' and it worked.

Good luck guys!