Any Easy Ultra Rare Platinums?

Gonzokillass

This is a side topic to my otger one but i also plan on boosting my Ultra Rare trophy counter and i wanna know if anyone has some beginner ones for me to start with. 

Currently my rarest platinums are Ark and soon to be LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, and 3 however i wanna know if theres any recommendations you guys have for any Ultra Rare easy plats or easy platinums that barley anyone has.

Accepting anything with a 3/10 to a 5-6/10 in difficulty.

• Like 1

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty is easier than its trophy rarity would imply. It ended up being a Plus game, so that decreased the rarity. There's also a speedrun trophy which probably turns people off but if I remember correctly it can be done via level select rather than one continuous run, as it adds up the total time for all levels.

Edited by rebelkiller93
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2

Do you consider length when going for URs? There's some grinds that are UR because many people didn't feel like putting the effort towards doing despite it being easy compared to the harder URs. Some examples:

-Star Ocean 3, 4, and 5

-Tales of Symphonia and Zestiria

-Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky

-Gauntlet: Slayer Edition

-Dark Cloud 2

-Rayman Legends

-The Lost Child

These are just the ones I have or know about that's easier but lengthy.

Try Rez Infinite as well. It's easy but it was a plus title so it's UR. If you are alright at action games you could probably do El Shaddai by abusing the checkpoint exploit.

• Like 4

dynasty warriors 8 xtreme legends (easier to play the first game to level up things)

sword art online: Hollow Fragment (lengthy more than anything)

Epic Mickey 2 (not hard, but there's things that can be missed easily).

some of these are ps3 and ps4 games.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

Just Cause 2 is one of the easiest UR I have. A bit grindy at the end but not a big deal.

I'm also looking doable UR games starting with H, I and N. Preferably offline without DLC's.

Nex Machina is a good option? For H I only find How to Train Your Dragon 2, the I is the most problematic for me cause no game convince me (Inertial Drift or Invisible Inc can be a the candidates, i am Bread seems too annoying).

28 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Just Cause 2 is one of the easiest UR I have. A bit grindy at the end but not a big deal.

I'm also looking doable UR games starting with H, I and N. Preferably offline without DLC's.

Nex Machina is a good option? For H I only find How to Train Your Dragon 2, the I is the most problematic for me cause no game convince me (Inertial Drift or Invisible Inc can be a the candidates, i am Bread seems too annoying).

Nex Machina is one of the best indie games out there. I highly recommend playing it.

And speaking of great indie games: Hyper Light Drifter is another one. It has 3 DLC trophies but it’s a free update.

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

The ones I can think of that haven't already been mentioned are:

1. Cross Edge - There's nothing terribly difficult here, but the game is SO boring. The Platinum is also fairly time consuming.

2. Rez Infinite - This game is great, but it's really grindy. The Score Attack trophies may seem daunting at first, but they get easier and easier with practice.

3. Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut - Easy game, but there are a ton of missable trophies. The Platinum rarity is high because it used to be a PS+ game.

4. You Don't Know Jack - This game is fantastic, but the trophy is long, and kind of repetitive. The list can also be boring if you're playing it solo instead of with friends.

5. MIND≒0 - This game is a bland, overly-long Persona ripoff, but the Platinum is fairly easy once you figure out the combat. 

• Like 3

The 3 Fallen Legion games. 20-25 hours each according to most people though I seem to recall it being a bit less than that except for the newest one which needs a guide (one should be up soon). Sins of an Empire also requires looking around a few sites to piece together all the specifics you need. 

Dead Nation games require some local co-op/online co-op but aren't that bad of a grind from what I recall. Online isn't off as far as I know but I seem to recall playing it on the Vita is best avoided due the grind taking much longer on there due to less zombies spawning. 

Resident Evil Revelations 2 if you have someone to do co-op with as the second player can reveal enemies for you on Invisible enemy mode. It gets harder if you don't.

Disco Elysium. Takes about 40 hours to do if you do your playthroughs effectively. Game does have VA (pretty good I'd say) for all the lines including text no one is saying so it won't take as much reading as you might think, but you you need to be able to stomach these types of games which not everyone can. 

• Like 1

to this day I don't know why Resident Evil Revelations 2 has so many URs, I don't remember it being given in Plus at some point? the PS4 version is extremely rare, although the PS3 version isn't so much. and it's not hard, just grind (25 hours for me on ps3, no online trophies)

Edited by kevao97
doubled

My stock answer to this question is always: 

Invisible Inc.

It allows rewinds of turns, so it can’t really be classed as ‘difficult’ - if you want the plat, you will get the plat - just by persevering.

That perseverance is made quite easy too - given that the game is one of the best ever made!  ??

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

- Baja: Edge of Control HD: Easy off-road racing game, but you need a physical version of the game (updates make it impossible to earn some of the trophies).

- Troll & I: Trash game but the platinum is easy with a guide for the collectibles and you need a 2. controller for 2 of the trophies.

- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard: Action RPG similar to the old Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance games.

- Red Faction 2: The "do every side mission" run can get a bit tricky at times but all in all this platinum was easy and fun.

• Like 1

Sid Meier's Civilization 6, Killzone Shadow Fall, Star Wars Battlefront, Kingdom Come Deliverance. 

All of these are not particularly hard just long and grindy. KCD has some tricky trophies but only because you need to make the correct decisions during specific quests. They do all have DLC  if you want 100% though.