Any Easy Ultra Rare Platinums?

Gonzokillass

it's completely justifiable that a +100 hour game is UR, no matter how easy it is. and people in this thread are surprised why any game that requires this huge amount of time and energy is so rare. OP is clearly asking for something that is neither too hard nor too long, and people are suggesting something like FIFA or Fortnite smh ?

games not listed in this thread:

destruction all stars: not that hard of a plat with a boosting person/team

transformers devastation: i didnt find this bad at all and the 0.88% plat rate is just because it was free on plus

hammerwatch: old school gauntlet type game. not that all challenging, just a little time consuming

killzone shadows fall: not hard, just grindy with the online. not sure how active that community is however

bulletstorm: another FPS that isnt hard, i thinik the co-op online is what made it an ultra rare

brawlhalla: free to play super smash bros clone. decent fun but a grind for gold and levels

flinthook: fantastic indie platformer/2d shooter. not sure why this is an ultra rare

3d dot game heroes: one of the best old school zelda clones ever made. fuckin loved this game (ps3)

zombie tycoon II: free ps plus game. only reason why this is UR

moonlighter: semi zelda clone/shop manager sim. UR because trophies were glitched for a very long time

transformers fall of cybertron: only UR because of the online grind

transformers war for cybertron: same as fall of cybertron

the last of us: no explanation needed

superhot: great shooter indie title. not to terrible of a platinum

shadow warrior 2: no where near as hard of the first shadow warrior. this is more borderlands-esque

axiom verge: metroidvania/contra indie game. the speed run is what makes it UR but its pretty lenient 

• Like 2

MInd 0 - The game isn't hard at all, it's more grindy than anything else.

Omega Quintet - Starts off as a bit of a pain, but mostly it's grindy.  I'd highly recommend to get the free DLCs since they give some useful loot to save you some time.

Sorcery Saga - Starts off a bit tricky, but mostly you just need patience.  The game is a piece of cake once you get decent weapons and the plat is a grind + RNG

Shiness The Lightning Kingdom - Not hard at all, but the game is very glitchy and I got locked out of progression multiple times.  Save often and make a new save when you get to a new area and be patient and this one is very doable.  I wrote the trophy guide for it, so you got all the info you need for this plat there.

Exist Archive - Very grindy, but not hard at all.  Game doesn't explain mechanics well, so it takes some time and research to get the hang of it.  Vita version has a freezing issue related to Ema's skill, doable to plat despite that by just making sure to attack 3 times with her skill, use something else and then repeat.  Or just play the PS4 version that lacks that issue.

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters - This one takes patience and luck and isn't hard at all.

MeiQ - Pretty easy, but very grindy plat.  One of the trophies is for killing 30k monsters, so that should give an idea of how grindy this is.

Akiba's Beat - Is a UR mostly because it requires a ton of tedious backtracking and some luck with RNG for the trading cards.  Not hard at all.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 1

On 19/12/2021 at 2:12 AM, kevao97 said:

how long is estimated for platinum?

It'll be in months not hours as you need datapads and you get one every 24hour. You can buy them off the exchange tho

On 19/12/2021 at 8:16 PM, Gwendly said:

Guide says 9/10 and 300 hrs , but I've never played it so maybe the guide is completely out of touch 

Guide is totally wrong then. It's a 1/10 difficulty. It's not 300 hours either. You could probably do all the content in a weekend. It's the datapads which you get every 24hour that slow it down. You can make loads of alts and get more that way too

Tons of easy, grindy plats. Some that haven’t been mentioned are musou plats. Off the top of my head are DW8, DW8:XL and DW8:E. All three are UR, and all are quite easy. Warriors All-Stars is another one (and it’s not even very long; I finished in about 40 hours or so).

Plenty of JRPGs fit this bill as well, though many of them have already been listed. You’re likely committing sone time on these, though.

Adding to this, The Escapists is really easy.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I’ll give you a few of mine that are pretty easy. 

Resident Evil Revelations 2: This is a pretty easy UR. It’s probably only UR because the first episode is free for anyone to try and that drive the rarity down a lot. 
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/2569-resident-evil-revelations-2-trophy-guide

Lords of the Fallen: Very easy UR. Was free on PS+ and the game does not have a single good guide for the armours and weapons making people ditch the game before platinum. 
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8292-lords-of-the-fallen-trophy-guide

Dead Space 2: Not the easiest UR but there are glitches that you can use to get all upgrades in the first 2-3 levels making your Hardcore playthrough and the platinum far easier. 

Dead Space 3: There is a glitch that makes it so that you can use the foam finger (one shot weapon) from the very start making this very easy. Requires a lot of playthroughs. Platinum is UR because the game was free on PS+ and it has Co-op/MP trophies which a lot of people despise. 

Blood & Truth: This is a VR game but it is also a pretty easy platinum. 
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8754-blood-truth-trophy-guide

Dead By Daylight: Has 2 stacks, PS4 & PS5. It’s an online only game that will take anything from 100 to 300 hours to platinum. 
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/6993-dead-by-daylight-trophy-guide

Zombi: Is another game that is easy but requires one playthrough on each difficulty. I still need to do normal and hard for the platinum. 
https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3259-zombi-trophy-guide

Then there’s  Friday the 13th which is really, really easy since you boost every single trophy with you friends. I don’t have this plat since I don’t want to waste 200 hours boosting this even though I got the game through PS+. 

From what I understand Fortnite is also easy but extremely grindy. Will take a very long time. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Very generally, nearly all end-game trophies in long VR games, mostly due to the price of entry. There are at least two VR MMOs that have lots of UR trophies for this reason and also the prospect of spending 100+ hours with an omega virtual boy on your head.

On 26/12/2021 at 9:16 PM, aranhaFEILONG said:

Street Fighter x Tekken & Injustice 1

Onlines is just grindy and every challenge in this game has an easy way to complete, even with ridiculous IA.

How do you do the final challenge in Street Fighter x Tekken? I can perfect Ogre but then Akuma just seems impossible/unfair. He has infinite super turbo and his health regenerates, there's definitely no "easy way" to do that challenge and it certainly isn't an easy ultra rare :)

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

How do you do the final challenge in Street Fighter x Tekken? I can perfect Ogre but then Akuma just seems impossible/unfair. He has infinite super turbo and his health regenerates, there's definitely no "easy way" to do that challenge and it certainly isn't an easy ultra rare :)

If i remember, i jumped over him and landed a cross-up with circle button + quick combo (crouched for preventing quick stand ups).

Before Akuma stand again, i did some backsteps and the same cross-up attack + crouched combo whenever possible.

He fall for it almost every time, sometimes mixing with ex/special attacks.

@PondNewtThe only thing that make Injustice hard is the Max in battle mode, which have the cheapest AI ever, but it's just a matter of memorizing the patterns of some characters and avoiding others (Like Doomsday, Lex Luthor, The Flash, Martian Manhunter etc...)

The rest is most luck/grind

Edited by aranhaFEILONG
  • Like 1

Don't know if it has already been recommended, but Black Clover on PS4 is ultra rare at 2.9% and pretty easy. Took me about 8-10 hours to get. You do need online but you don't have to actually play any games with people (game mostly matches you with bots).

It's a licensed game, but its decent. I don't know anything about Black Clover but found myself having fun with it. Its hella cheap on PSN right now which is why I got it in the first place.

Edit: There is DLC so if you want 100% you'll have to pay 14.99. I don't really care about that, the platinum was enough for me lol.

Edited by kingjavs

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2021 at 6:08 PM, kevao97 said:

it's completely justifiable that a +100 hour game is UR, no matter how easy it is. and people in this thread are surprised why any game that requires this huge amount of time and energy is so rare. OP is clearly asking for something that is neither too hard nor too long, and people are suggesting something like FIFA or Fortnite smh ?

Actually, if they suggest FIFA 22 like I'm about to do they would be right. This year there are no competitive multiplayer trophies (there are trophies in the modes, but you dont actually need to reach a certain rank like past years), it's the easiest FIFA plat to date. Took me 1 week and 3 days to plat the game (playing casually) and it's holding a 2.58% rarity atm. I would actually recommend it, already saw 3 complete casuals at football games getting the plat.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

As a rule of thumb, most best selling games usually got much rarer platinum trophy (compare to its actual difficulty or grindiness), as they have huge amount of casual gamers (i.e. who don't care about trophy at all). Some of them may have grindy (e.g. Fortnite, GTA V) or difficulty platinums, but even those games still got some inflation on its platinum rarity. Most sports game fall in this category. FIFA, NHL, MLB The Show, Madden, UFC, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, PGA Tour 2K. Almost all of them have relatively easier/short platinum trophy than its rarity suggests. Some of them have ultra rare platinum trophies that could be earned in 20-50 hours and doesn't need any special skills.

Also, if the game had been given for free (as PS+ free games), it will increase the platinum rarity by a significant margin (usually it became 2-3 times rarer). Similarly, F2P games and deep-discount-all-the-time games also tend to have rarer than its difficulty/grindiness platinums.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

It's a 5 out of 10 plat difficulty max if you use infinite health/energy for the online portion dubbed Breach Mode, and use video guides for the main story. You need at least 50 hours to plat it.

Some players may find Breach Mode boring, but with the exploit I mentioned above, I can tell you it isn't. ;)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Virtual Reality has games like Skyrim VR ,which is a 1% plat with like 30 Ultra Rares.
Borderlands 2 VR 2 stacks, again 30 ultra rares + NA stack is for some reason a sub1 palt.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6931-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-vr
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8529-borderlands-2-vr
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8528-borderlands-2-vr

• 6 months later...

Fair to add Lego 2K Drive to thist list.

It's a grindfest but overall fairly simple plat.

Also almost forgot Tomb Raider (the first one for PS4). It has some online trophies but servers are well and active and most of it you can boost by yourself. 

Magicka 2 in Co op is appealing as well.