As cold as Ice bugged? PS5

Nuglord5000

20 minutes ago, xsedavlasx said:

Do you kill them from the one strike? I initially killed the same amount as you did but it was not one strike kill (three or four). I attached a bayonet to my gun and started to kill them with one strike. So, in this case the trophy popped up. 

Ah that could be it! I'll give that a go tonight and hope it works cause as you said, it's been taking 2/3 hits 

Edited by Nuglord5000

I experienced the same. In my opinion i must have killed at least 50 zombies the correct way before it popped,

What i ended u doing was enter a round 1 harvest and kept going at it until it popped. In my count i did like 37 kills the correct way in that first round . So i am assuming its a little bugged or what we consider to be the correct way has a very small time frame, and not all kills that apear to count towards the trophy actually do.

I had a similar issue today but just got the trophy now. I have a feeling the trophy is designed to track as if the description was "kill at least 1 zombie frozen by the ability, 10 times" i.e. you need to use the ability at least 10 times, killing at least 1 zombie each time in a single hit with each use.