Can’t progress

I just want to vent a little but also say that before the prize counter I did that dumb part in the security office, and I tried to progress but no cutscenes or dialogue were triggering and my mission status stayed at survive until Freddy disables the alarm, after like an hour and a half of trying things I’m just gonna start a new save which sucks but if anyone had a similar issue I’d like to hear it

10 hours ago, Poptartboy54 said:

I just want to vent a little but also say that before the prize counter I did that dumb part in the security office, and I tried to progress but no cutscenes or dialogue were triggering and my mission status stayed at survive until Freddy disables the alarm, after like an hour and a half of trying things I’m just gonna start a new save which sucks but if anyone had a similar issue I’d like to hear it

I don't think I'm there, not sure as I've been letting my brother play it... so I'm not paying 100% attention. But I know he had to start a new game when the moon dude was chasing you at the part when the stage with the holograms is going down. nothing happened before, then after the new game it let us progress.

9 hours ago, Andre3K1823 said:

I don't think I'm there, not sure as I've been letting my brother play it... so I'm not paying 100% attention. But I know he had to start a new game when the moon dude was chasing you at the part when the stage with the holograms is going down. nothing happened before, then after the new game it let us progress.

You aren’t in the story but that seems to be an issue with some, that something wrong happens and it just completely ruins your run and you gotta start all over

4 hours ago, Poptartboy54 said:

You aren’t in the story but that seems to be an issue with some, that something wrong happens and it just completely ruins your run and you gotta start all over

Well everyone is dealt with except the gator and my brother messed up the puzzle so A guide won't help. We can't save anymore, and the prince game doesn't progress passed the menu.. lucky the card things on PS5 get me out and puts me in front of the machine.

Doesn't really help at this point.

Also my brother seems to be stuck with an upgrade issue. The game seems to not have registered one of the upgrades because it won't go away, just sits as if it was never done. He says its been done and its chicas. 

• Like 1

welp, i just will let this out. i really love this game but its a broken mess and here are some stuff i found out. before mentionning stuff i will say that the dev apparently only tested it on pc and it works MOSTLY perfect on my pc. finished the game 3 times with only minor problems but nothing big like the ps versions. So here some stuff:

-The room vanessa puts u the first time she catches u is a huge glitch spot. if u die there at certain spots, it will just blackscreen u later. Also if going back that room, it can retrigger the cutscene when u will lose pretty much all progress, so make saves before going in to get the bag. 
-Backtracking is definitly crucial in this game, depending on where and when u backtrack can destroy the game so easaly, had to restart the game 4 times now trying to find the best route to play the game. (like i had 3 chicas in the kitchen area once and i couldnt do even one of the mission and i could skip many parts of the game but it locked me out of the quest to get the karting head.
-freddy mech can often glitch out, where u cant leave it anymore except u upgrade it, or u die.
-as mentionned above, princess quest cant be played

-camera can glitch out if u manage the flash them when they got u to have unlimited cam power, but game will crash tho.

-notice A LOT of texture errors, where floors, doors and objects wouldnt load, which can either ruin stuff or make the game unplayable, if u see it, dont pass any doors and either save and die or save and quit.
-i heard many people had bugs with the daycare puppet, but i didnt had any so i dont know, just be careful.
-there was someone saying on twitter that as soon as u go behind the racetrack, u can not exit it anymore which makes the game uncompletable, but some one finished it on ps, so i dont know what that means.

hope this has helped someone a little bit. will update if i find more stuff or patches, since i cant contact scott, i dont know if he s aware of the mess on playstation

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RicSS--2007 said:

I killed the four animatronics and it didn't give me any trophy. I tried to complete Princess quest but its buggy. If you connect a keyboard you can start the game, but i cannot open the chest :(  

My brother beat all of them and nothing, he will try yo beat them all in one play through and see of anything changes. He got all the individual trophies but not the one for getting them all. 

We don't have a keyboard just sitting around so I guess we can't do the princess thing so that I believe means we can't get the good ending. 

• Like 2

I appreciate all of y’all sharing your stories, it sucks since a lot of us have been waiting years for this to come out and just want to see it succeed and work but it’s not there yet so we have to be honest, I’ll probably beat the game but I’m a particular way just so more bugs don’t occur but if I find more bugs or what makes certain bugs occur then I’ll post them again on this forum