kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

1,362 posts in this topic

Oh oh. I wanna join. Been looking on bringing my percentage up. 

currently at 83.29%. Been wanting to get it to 90%

3 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Oh oh. I wanna join. Been looking on bringing my percentage up. 

currently at 83.29%. Been wanting to get it to 90%

welcome and good luck with your goal.

Good luck all! I won't be competing next year, this year was quite intense!

Look out for me 2023 though, hahaha.

I’ll probably join again but not really interested in points or whatever they are good for. 

Edited by gruffiiti

I've been pretty interested in cleaning up my completion percentage.  I'm currently at 55.15% and I was planning on striving for 70% by the end of the year.  Helps keep me from doing any major spending on sales as well.

26 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

I’ll probably join again but not really interested in points or whatever they are good for. 

points are worth a good golf clap but it the sentiment that counts. But good luck in the coming year.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

I'm in! I'll be getting everyone's current percentage on the 1st to use for calculations. I'll be doing my normal 5%. Good luck everyone!

I've been waiting! I'm in!  My stuff is below.

Current: 33.80

Goal: 38.80

Edited by willythom88

What the heck, may as well try again another year.  I'm going to go for 99.11% since that's halfway between my current and 100%.  Of course I know full well my biggest issue right now is motivating myself to play those old PS3 games.  Current is 98.21%

Edited by ladynadiad

I'm in again. Still holding out hope I'll get to 50% by the end of this year, but I'll probably end up at 48% or 49%. Wherever I start, my goal for 2022 will be to hit 60%. That's a little more reasonable than the 18-ish% I attempted this year and will let me focus on bigger, slower games in my backlog. I'm also going to attempt more Ultra Rare plats in 2022.

Thanks again for running this event!

I plan to compete again. This year I was off to a reasonable start but Covid and work changes had wiped me out and then I went and started a lot of fresh games. 2022 I think I can make a reasonable dent in my completion if I can stick to my plan. I'm going for 5% again.

Sign me up again 😎

Currently 73.55%

Target is 80%

Count me in, this'll be my first time participating. I'll aim for the standard 5% and see how that goes. Currently sitting at 41.37%. I suppose 50% is a good stretch goal.

I'd love to join, currently at 55.40%, I was originally hoping to get 60% by the end of next year, but I'm going to push my target up to 65%

Edited by leonhardyhardy
Slight change to wording

Long time lurker, first time entrant. I'm in as well.

Completion percentage currently 64.65%, slightly skewed downwards by just starting Assassin's Creed Origins recently. I heard there was a lot to do, but holy cow. Will update the % on the 1st, but won't be much higher than that - in for a busy end of the month.

Aiming to hit 72.50%, was sitting just over 65% before starting ACO. Pondered 75%, but going a bit lower for now and we'll see how it goes in the next few months.

I would like to join at completion rate 78.19%. My goal is 85.00%. I don't think I'll be earning any trophies before Jan.1, but if I do, I'll come back and change it.

I'm in again. My current completion rate is 98.96%, but it'll probably be higher by the time this event starts. As usual, my goal will be 100%. I almost got there this year, but Monster Hunter World is just too grindy.

I'd love to be in something like this as I am already working ar bringing my completion up. Have it up over 81% and want to get to 85%. I just don't do good at setting and keeping goals as far as gaming goes.

Hello. I'd like to join up as well. I'm going to be shooting for the 80% mark this year. 

Edited by Man of Inaction

I'm in again as well. My current completion is 82.43% but i dont expect it to change much before the start of 2022 simply because of wanting MHW Iceborne to be my 150th plat. I'm going to be ambitious and aim for a 90% goal, but i seriously doubt I'll get anywhere near that! 

I would love to give this a whirl. I'm new to this site and since getting a PS5 moving a lot of my game time across from Xbox to Playstation. I would like to get up to at least 50% completion, but the goal is more for the year if possible.

Taraner.png

I’m totally in for 2022! May even hit my target for 2021 before the new year 🥳. I’m thinking 85% would make a good target from 75%, I can land a few new titles along the way whilst clearing house. I see some Resident Evils in my future after having a blast completing the original as one of my Dec plats.