Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

What the heck, may as well try again another year.  I'm going to go for 99.11% since that's halfway between my current and 100%.  Of course I know full well my biggest issue right now is motivating myself to play those old PS3 games.  Current is 98.21%

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 2

I'm in again. Still holding out hope I'll get to 50% by the end of this year, but I'll probably end up at 48% or 49%. Wherever I start, my goal for 2022 will be to hit 60%. That's a little more reasonable than the 18-ish% I attempted this year and will let me focus on bigger, slower games in my backlog. I'm also going to attempt more Ultra Rare plats in 2022.

Thanks again for running this event!

• Like 2

I plan to compete again. This year I was off to a reasonable start but Covid and work changes had wiped me out and then I went and started a lot of fresh games. 2022 I think I can make a reasonable dent in my completion if I can stick to my plan. I'm going for 5% again.

• Like 1

Long time lurker, first time entrant. I'm in as well.

Completion percentage currently 64.65%, slightly skewed downwards by just starting Assassin's Creed Origins recently. I heard there was a lot to do, but holy cow. Will update the % on the 1st, but won't be much higher than that - in for a busy end of the month.

Aiming to hit 72.50%, was sitting just over 65% before starting ACO. Pondered 75%, but going a bit lower for now and we'll see how it goes in the next few months.

• Like 2

I'm in again as well. My current completion is 82.43% but i dont expect it to change much before the start of 2022 simply because of wanting MHW Iceborne to be my 150th plat. I'm going to be ambitious and aim for a 90% goal, but i seriously doubt I'll get anywhere near that! 

• Like 1

I’m totally in for 2022! May even hit my target for 2021 before the new year ?. I’m thinking 85% would make a good target from 75%, I can land a few new titles along the way whilst clearing house. I see some Resident Evils in my future after having a blast completing the original as one of my Dec plats.

• Like 2