Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

It's alright I suppose, although I did find myself swearing a lot more than usual - it got a bit frustrating in places with it not always being completely obvious where you have to go or how to get there if you're playing blind, but it's not overly difficult once you get the hang of the mechanics.

It's one of those games that I'm not sure I'd ever have played if it hadn't been on Plus, but it's not the worst way to spend a couple of rainy afternoons. Nothing about it makes me want to revisit it again though.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sofa King said:

@stuthesheep How is Rime? I've had it downloaded forever but just haven't ever tried it.

I didn't much care for it. It's a game about dealing with loss, I'll keep it vague to avoid spoilers. I had to force myself to finish it, be sure to follow a collectibles guide. I did like the graphics I'll give it that. Too many games nowadays go for hyper realistic as opposed to the more cartoony/ animated graphics of my childhood.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Too many games nowadays go for hyper realistic as opposed to the more cartoony/ animated graphics of my childhood.

And then there are some games where developers put the most time in the graphics, but gameplay sucks and so on.
I think that we all like games with nice graphics, but when nothing in the games is enjoyable then nice graphics do not safe the game from being a desaster. 
But it seems to be that games where graphics and gameplay are equivalent, are most time only found in Nintendo games for the Switch nowadays.

Maybe I should play more with my Switch or WiiU when this year is over ?.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, finally done with Bayonetta (PS3). 11 years, 6 months in the making. ?

Game was okay, bought it when I bought my first PS3 and wanted to try different genres of games.

Game is okay, but the genre is not really compatible to me ?.
But glad that is now done on my profile.

The other old PS3 games on my profile I can not complete to 100% because servers had a shutdown long ago:

1. PlayStation Home
  2. WipEout HD
  3. LittleBigPlanet

/edit: I lied to myself. I still have a PS3 game to complete which is not depending on servers: 
Dragon Age: Origins

And to be precise, 15 trophies for 3 DLCs:

1. Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening expansion: 8 trophies
  2. The Golems of Amgarrak: 3 trophies
  3. Witch Hunt: 4 trophies

Event stats (30.01.2022):

Spoiler

Original Starting PCG: 94.29%      
Goal PCG: 96%                             
Current PCG: 95.05%                    
Total Increase: 0.76
Total Earned Trophies: 65
Total Earned Platinums: 3
Total Games Started: 0
Total Games Completed: 4
Unearned trophies before: 484
Unearned trophies current: 419

Played since event started, but not completed:

1. TALES OF ARISE (3 trophies) >> Game started before the even began.

Completed so far:

1. DANTE'S INFERNO (2 trophies)
  2. MAD MAX (36 trophies)
  3. FINAL FANTASY VIII (6 trophies)
  4. Bayonetta (PS3) (18 trophies)

Wish you all a nice Sunday and a good start in the coming week ?

Edited by Geridian
Information
  • Like 4

On 29/01/2022 at 10:26 AM, CptToffer said:

What's SuperHot like to plat? I've done it on the PC and enjoyed it. Good luck with Resident Evil 2 - got a physical copy for my birthday a year or so back and haven't touched it yet. 

Well I still have to plat it haha, everything was totally fine to complete...but the challenges. I'm just working my way through a few a day but I'm sure it will be much easier if you've already done it before! 

I'm the same with Resident Evil 2, got a physical copy ages ago and just haven't had the time to get round to it!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rebeccafar said:

Well I still have to plat it haha, everything was totally fine to complete...but the challenges. I'm just working my way through a few a day but I'm sure it will be much easier if you've already done it before! 

I'm the same with Resident Evil 2, got a physical copy ages ago and just haven't had the time to get round to it!!

Yeah, I'm genuinely not sure on SuperHot. I read those challenges and was like "Oh HELL no" especially as my FPS roots are on the PC, so using a controller is like watching a newborn try and figure out the concept of fingers and thumbs. 

RE2 also looks like a bit of a hellish quest and I scare easily so I doubt it will get done soon!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

Update #1

Original Starting PCG: 80.45%
Goal:  95%

Current PCG: 81.65%

Finished Nioh 2. Fuck this game and its NG++ trophies. All I got to say about it. On to Middle-Earth: Shadow of War.

FYI, if you weren't aware, Act IV of Shadow of War is much easier now. The grind for high level orcs is minimal and if you have the DLC's, completing them post campaign but before doing the Shadow Wars portion will net you several high level orcs for your army that are very useful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

FYI, if you weren't aware, Act IV of Shadow of War is much easier now. The grind for high level orcs is minimal and if you have the DLC's, completing them post campaign but before doing the Shadow Wars portion will net you several high level orcs for your army that are very useful.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. From what the guide looks like, doesn't seem as a hard platinum either. After spending 200+ hours on each Nioh and Nioh 2, I need something that's more relaxed?

Edited by xItsLesterx
  • Like 1