Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Can we clarify on the challenge raise your PCG by one whole point. Is that based on our starting percentage of the challenge, or is it reset at the start of each month? For example I'm pretty close to hitting my second percentage increase but I'd rather hit that after Feb starts. 

Edited by KunoGuy

32 minutes ago, KunoGuy said:

Can we clarify on the challenge raise your PCG by one whole point. Is that based on our starting percentage of the challenge, or is it reset at the start of each month? For example I'm pretty close to hitting my second percentage increase but I'd rather hit that after Feb starts. 

It is from the starting point of the 1st of each month. So when the update happens tomorrow, if you go up a whole % in feb, then it would be a point. I hope that makes more sense.

• Like 2

While I was working today, for no reason in particular, I started thinking about that "game" I played yesterday. Then I realized that making it my fastest platinum also gave me a PSNP milestone and another challege completed this month. It made me chuckle a bit at how random a thought it seemed at the time.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Sofa King said:

So I did some good gaming and some bad gaming today...

On the good side I got the 500 hero kills trophy in SWBF 2  and got to level 45, so by next weekend the plat will be mine!

Awww yeah. Going to do a little dance for you when that Battlefront II plat goes "ping". 

17 hours ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

Bloodborne:

Not much to say about this, had just platinumed Darksouls 1 and Sekiro and jumped straight in to this. Got maybe 2/3 through but needed a break from Soulsborne. Plan on getting this for plat #40 though. 

The Evil Within:

Another big one for me. This has sat at 1% on my file since 2014. I finished up my no upgrade/first playthrough yesterday. I've bought all the DLC and planning on this being my next plat, if AKUMU doesn't break me. I've not really played this genre before (never even touched Resident Evil) and probably won't be after this. Still, will be very happy to complete it

Is Bloodborne worth doing? I played it for a bit on an old profile and enjoyed it but bloody hell it was hard (I don't play Souls games speaking). 

I did also play Evil Within once, again on an old profile and after seeing the trophy guide for it I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to it ?

12 hours ago, Man of Inaction said:

This week was insane irl. Some serious situation happened with one of my kids and that will continue to have an impact for the foreseeable future as we move through the legal process. We will be on the prosecuting side, not the defensive side of the case. 

Hope you and yours are alright bud. On a side note I tried for ages to get into the Banner Saga and just couldn't gel with it. 

4 hours ago, Fitzquaid said:

:ps: Burnout Paradise Remastered - 2 trophies, 18% completion

I had legitimately forgotten this existed until I was browsing my game collection looking for inspiration for this event.  I'm not a racing game fan in general but Burnout Paradise is the exception, so I installed it and messed around with it for a bit.

I've Got Burnout Paradise Remastered to do as well so if there is anything you need a partner for, let me know ?

Edited by CptToffer
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Man of Inaction said:

Thanks. I think things will be good. It's a situation where things were found out before something serious happened. So I'm just doing my best to make sure that the person won't be returning to the same school, can't legally be near my daughter, and gets some help. It is something serious enough that he will be facing charges with just having planned to do the thing, and hasn't actually done the thing. I really can't believe this is something happening in my real life. 

Damn horrible! Wish you all the best with this

Figured I'd summarize my month of January and take a little trip down memory lane :D

Starting %: 78.91                                       Total Trophies: 240                          Monthly  Challenges Completed:9 

Current %: 79.57  (+0.66%)                        Total :platinum:: 8

Games Played

Mortal Shell 

Earned 1 trophy in the DLC and haven't been back. I will eventually but for now it'll sit until the urge hits me.

Find Me

Earned :platinum: ,fun puzzle/platformer that was pretty enjoyable overall. 

Teslagrad

Earned :platinum: finally. I just wanted it done and off my backlog. 

Corridor Z

100% complete, endless runner with zombies. This one was alot of fun.

Bucket Knight

Earned :platinum:, Holiday Sale purchase that was ok but nothing memorable.

Shady Part of Me

Earned :platinum:, Loved the art style and another enjoyable puzzle/platformer.

Spartan

Earned 3 trophies. Kind of a tough game. Platforming and moon physics are not a good mix. Chipping away at it slowly.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series

Earned :platinum:, standard TT fare with a pretty good story line.

Burnout Paradise Remastered

Earned 2 trophies and finished a DLC. Another slow chipper for when I'm in a racing game mood.

Deadlight Director's Cut

Earned 1 trophy for the survival time challege. Still have one to complete along with Nightmare mode, which is aptly named.

Shiny

Earned :platinum:, another off the Holiday Sale, decent platformer for the price.

9 Monkeys of Shaolin

Earned :platinum:, kung fu beat 'em up and another Holiday Sale purchase. Not bad but my hard playthrough was a button mashing fest

Don't Die Mr. Robot

Earned 11 trophies, fun time killer. 2 trophies to finish but they're going to be tough. I'll finish it sooner or later.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Earned 2 trophies that I never thought I'd have the patience for. One more for the plat, which will be very soon.

The Pig D

Earned :platinum:, let's just forget this one, Piggy ain't no Mayo

So that's a wrap on January '22! It'll likely be my best of the year only due to two weeks of the 'rona giving me alot of gaming time. Still though, I'm pleased with the progress I've made thus far in this event and am really enjoying being a part of it. Good job everyone and best of luck achieving your goals in the next 11 months!

• Like 4