kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

1,357 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

have a crack at Dead Space

This is one of my favorite games of all time. I really need to play DS3 sometime. But co-op >.<

I need to play Control too. Since it went on PS+ it has moved up on my need to play. I need more hours in the day lol

Here's an update for January:

Start: 43.87%

Current: 44.31%

Increase: +0.44%

20 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

This is one of my favorite games of all time. I really need to play DS3 sometime. But co-op >.<

I need to play Control too. Since it went on PS+ it has moved up on my need to play. I need more hours in the day lol

Finished Dead Space again last night (for like the sixth time). It is one of my favourites too. I've never played DS3. Bang up for doing the co-op with you if you want? No idea on the trophy requirements. I'm staying the hell away from DS2 though. Completed it on the Xbox but I ain't touching that 3 saves in total trophy. Sod that for a bag of skittles. 

Control is fantastic. I'm really enjoying it a lot. A solid 8/10 for me currently. 

1 hour ago, CptToffer said:

I've never played DS3. Bang up for doing the co-op with you if you want? No idea on the trophy requirements.

Yea, I'm down. I am not sure on the requirements either lol. It looks like you have to play the whole game since there are unique co-op collectibles lol.

1 hour ago, CptToffer said:

I'm staying the hell away from DS2 though. Completed it on the Xbox but I ain't touching that 3 saves in total trophy. Sod that for a bag of skittles. 

That one wasn't too bad... Use the dup glitch and have a fully decked out kit right in chapter 1 lol

1 hour ago, MrHealthy said:

Also made some progress on Fat Princess: Piece of Cake but its a massive grind without micro transactions. 

Yea I'm on level 31 of that game and getting pissed challenge 5 with those damn chickens

14 hours ago, Sofa King said:

Well strap on your dancing shoes because that plat just went ping! :highfive:

Thanks again for the nudge I needed to finally stick with this and get it done.

Oh my man, well done 👊  What a fantastic result. You are most welcome, don't feel like I really did anything!