kingofbattle8174

Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

1,183 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Valiant Hearts - The Great War - PS4

This game was on my back log list of never started games. I am intrigued by WW1 and in fact have visited a lot of sites of the Western front. I am still playing BF1 just because of that. This is a nice puzzle game, wonderful story and a cartoony style I like. As you progresses through the story you unlock a lot of information about the Great War itself, including some photos. Only minor point; there was a QTE in it for a trophy and I HATE QTE! But okay, managed to do it after 15/20 tries...

Star Wars BF II + DLC (1/1) - PS4

Inspired by some here I finished of the Heroes vs Villains trophy. Still have the flying trophies left but made at least some progress again.

First off, keep going on that BFII run! Stay on Target! 

Valiant Hearts is one I did on another profile but I need to do it again. You've mentioned BFV and I'm like "Oh god damn", I've got to finish that at some stage. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be painful with no double/triple XP events. 

Edited by CptToffer

11 hours ago, CptToffer said:

First off, keep going on that BFII run! Stay on Target! 

Valiant Hearts is one I did on another profile but I need to do it again. You've mentioned BFV and I'm like "Oh god damn", I've got to finish that at some stage. Can't say I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be painful with no double/triple XP events. 

😂 I will try! promise! probably do some flying on Wednesday to unlock some upgrades

Actually I was playing BF1, BFV is WW2 ...

On 2/8/2022 at 6:36 PM, VoltrefferNL said:

Very much enjoying all the updates and good to see one of yours as well @Spinacheq, was already wondering as you where so consistent last year. @gladiatorrrrrrr It seems where cleaning up much of the same games! I should get back to Valiant Hearts, I just have that stupid QTE left...

looks like it! The way I finally did it was to concentrate on the 3rd one, get that done. Wait for the save and then reload the chapter and get the 1+2 done.If I missed I let him die again and started at 1 again. The game saves the result for the 3rd one and the trophy popped when I finally managed doing the first two perfectly.

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr

I have seen a few different posts in this thread regarding Killzone Shadow Fall so just an FYI, t3hmadgamr currently has an ongoing session for some of MP/ Coop trophies setup. Join and they will add you to a group chat on PS4. They don't have a set boosting time, it's more post when your online to see if anyone else is up for boosting at the time.

8 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Ok, quick mid-week update. I FINALLY beat [Dead Cells spoilers]

Reveal hidden contents

the Collector on 5BC with no hits! ALSO! I AM A RETARD. I didn't use the panacea when he dropped it, so I whittled him down with my damage apparently really reduced. SO DON'T BE LIKE ME. BE A GOOD GAMER AND USE ALL THE TOOLS AVAILABLE TO YOU lol.

Now I can work on completing the rest of the new DLCs on 0BC, so should be super quick to work through. Hopefully not too much longer so I can get back to some other games I have been wanting to play...

Is it worth doing Dead Cells? As in, it sounds like a good game but the platinum sounds bastard hard. Worth doing irrespective of that? 

13 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Is it worth doing Dead Cells? As in, it sounds like a good game but the platinum sounds bastard hard. Worth doing irrespective of that? 

I'd say so. The game is done incredibly well. While the game is really hard, it can be eased with quick saving/save scumming. So even if it is hard, with patience, it can be done.

First point for February with the platinum of mecho tales on psv. Can go in a few different spots. Lol

Got bored this morning and seen my ranking on the vita leaderboards on this site and it makes me sad most people that are in top 1000 don't play it anymore.  For such a great system it sure got shafted.

It is making me atleast slowly climbing my percentage with my backlog I have on there

25 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Got bored this morning and seen my ranking on the vita leaderboards on this site and it makes me sad most people that are in top 1000 don't play it anymore.  For such a great system it sure got shafted.

It is making me atleast slowly climbing my percentage with my backlog I have on there

Never looked at my ranking before. #8753 worldwide and 1536 for USA. Not that it ever really mattered to me about leaderboards. I will enjoy at my own pace. I know I will never game enough to be competitive.