Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

This will be my third year and this time I will make it.

I'm aiming for 95% (again).

These are my platinum goals for this year:

Already started:

- Alpha Protocol 

- Dark Souls

- Dead Space 2

- Demon's Souls 

Bought, but haven't played yet:

- Darkest Dungeon (I have started this recently :) )

- Uncharted: 2

- Uncharted: 3

- Uncharted: 4

- The Witcher 3

Edited by RikuKelev
  • Like 3

Count me in.

My current completion is 68.73%

And my goal will be %80.

I have a lot of games that I started before hunting trophies and most of them are easy to get the plat. I am planning to focus on these, also I just got a PS5 last week and already bought some goods games I think %80 is reasonable for me.

• Like 3

Oh what the hell, let's do this thing. 

My goal is 90% completion, currently its just over 87% but I haven't synced in a few days during which I started Yakuza: Like a Dragon (brilliant game) so it is most likely 86% in actuality. That makes 91% my bonus goal of increasing by 5%.

Most of my backlog has not been started but there are a couple of games I want to go back and finish up which will line up nicely with the monthly goals. The Last of Us 2 and Kingdom Come: Deliverance come to mind.

Sign me up again this year! This was a fun event last year and I enjoyed tackling some games to completion I might not have otherwise and reading about everyone else's adventures in gaming. A big thanks to those who run the event and to all the people who take the time to post their progress; I always love reading about it. I got my goal last year of 75% and nearly got my stretch goal of 80% before stumbling at the end.

This year my goal will be 85%. I'm currently 78ish, which will probably change before Jan 1.

Looking forward to a fun year of trophy hunting! Happy hunting everyone!

Hello everyone, welcome! For those of you who are new, I will be the one generating stats at the beginning of each month. Go here to see how those stats will be displayed. I do the updates usually in the morning, before 9AM EST. I *WILL NOT* be updating your profile before I pull your stats, so you need to make sure your profile is updated before I run it. I will give a few days reminder of when I am going to do the stat generation. I will be pulling stats on the 1st, after I run the previous years final stat update, for the year start stats, so make sure your profile is updated! Good luck to everyone with their goal.

• Like 4

I'll shoot for the moon with the goal of 90% completion. Currently it's at 85.11%, it'll likely drop before the New Year. 

Closer to the start date I'll look through my backlog & make a plan. I want to start new games & finish old ones (counter intuitive adding that kind of challenge, I know). Best of luck, everyone!

• Like 3