Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

February Update-
Starting-94.22%

Previous Month-94.96%
Current Month-94.44
Goal-99%

Went down a tad in % since last update due to putting a game on my account that I more then likely won’t complete until next year(Sniper Elite 4) Just wanted to do a playtru with a homie and said fuck it, we did both Plat/100% Zombie Army and Sniper 3 last month so there’s that.

Unfortunately for me I didn’t get any plats this month(Witch I’m firmly placing the blame on Splasher?) but I did 100%’d Overcooked with my Gf, and you can’t beat earning trophies with your other half now can you? ?

Overcooked!-100%

Difficulty-6/10

Time-8.5 hrs

Story-The pecking has arrived, and you(and maybe a lovely woman) our the Onion Knigdoms only hope to quill the Beast’s wrath.

This beast can only be slain by satisfying its craving… for the culinary arts, yes your cooks, chefs to be exact and you fail and the kingdom is doomed, or is it?

The King teleports you back to the year 1993(yay I was born that year, oh wait I’m old?)

It’s after this event the The Onion King Informs our would be chefs that they must go on a epic quest to master the art of Cooking to defeat the beast when the Pecking inediblely returns.

Pretty simple plot but who cares we’re here to Cook! Now on to our epic quest!

Design-

Fun little coop game that I decided to play with Mi Amor on a whim.

Found a game that is equally part frustrating, but also rewarding on the other end of said equation.

Its the kind of frustrating we’re your like” Oh I thought you were choping the tomatos!?”

”No I said I was doing the fucking dishes”

Or maybe something like, “The streak is buring get it babe!”

”How am I soposse to do that when I’m on the other side of the kitchen?”

(Now that I think about it this just become a usual Friday night with me in the kitchen)?

But when you both get in your grove, and learn to get around the some of quirks of the kitchen, you’ll feel like best buds(or a power couple) as you serve up those orders left right and center(with or with a smile of perhaps)?

Just don’t forget your fire extinguisher in case the food Overcooks! It’s in the title so just reminding you it’s a game Mechanic.

On a more gameplay related Note, you would think a title about having to be chef’s in a kitchen cooking would be boring or worst tedious, but it’s nether.

The game always is placing orders on top of you(with some very fast place orchestral music play that’s both catching and anxiety inducing)

to put you in full holy shit gotta get this Steak Burger with lettuce and Tomato’s to that hungry costumer on the double or Gordon Ramsey will be chewing my low tier chef ass out kinda vibes. 

It allows helps that the Six worlds you play in all are centered around a specific theme(like icelands, or the buring desert or even SPACE!)

All these deferent kitchens will have a nice spin on the level(to keep you and your partner on your toes naturally)

Such as the icelands having stages we’re your required to watch your movement oh so very carefully to avoid slipping of the stages and potential losing a order(even wrist if it’s cooked)

Or a spooky Kitchen we’re the cooking interment’s, Pans, or even your lines to move in or swapped around to change up how you view the area.

Trophies-

I be real here this game is surprisingly challenging, it may seem like a Fruity little cooking game but, by world 2 the difficulty really starts rumping up.

And it will put your memorizion, problem solving and team work to the test to earn those sweet 3stars across the 36 levels that feature many deferent layouts and gimmick to really prove that you have what it takes to max out this fun little indie.

Aside from that there really isn’t anything else to do trophy wise(well you gotta beat someone in a versus game but that’s pretty simple when your only required to play tru the thing(good thing cus my gf was whooping my scrub ass) 

Here’s me and my girl stumbling(but mostly laughing our way vs the games final challenge.

That’s all I got, Splasher wracked me so no plats to list, maybe I’ll do a small mini update when(or if) I plat it.

Peace y’all ✌?

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Good morning! Stats are up! We had a pretty big slowdown compaired to last month. Must be all of you playing Elden Ring and Horizon ;) Please review the data for accuracy! Let me know if you see something amiss. Good job everyone.

@Geridian
Original Starting PCG: 94.29%                    February Earned Trophies: 58
Goal PCG: 96%                                           February Earned Platinums: 1
February Starting PCG: 95.06%                  February Games Started: 1
Current PCG: 95.11%                                  February Games Completed: 1
Month Increase: 0.05%
Total Increase: 0.82%

Thank you very much for the stat breakdown. Keeping this up to date seems not to be very funny :(.
Stats seem to be right.
Guess, I really must play more backlog games that I have already started for an nice increase of the PCG. 

And hallo everyone :)

Guess, I did write not much in February, due to much going on at the weekends concerning real life and having much stress at work.

Sometimes after my work was done, I was not in the mood for gaming and was more interested in watching TV series.  

So, yes, you are right. February was a month with less progress, at least for me:

On January I completed some PS3 games from my backlog, FF8 and Mad Max on PS4, played nothing else beside some hours Tales or Arise on PS5 here and there.
Then I focused on February full force on Tales or Arise because I wanted it done, with the release of H:FW and Elden Ring in sight.

Yes, I could have played more and could have completed Tales of Arise faster. But I had less time to play.

This game Tales of Arise .. I have mixed feelings.

• I liked the characters, the story and the gameplay.
  • But when you realize that most of the time you are underleveled, compared to your enemies, it seems to be clear that they really wanted players to buy some of the "Get experience for real money" packages.     
  • And the music and sound effects where really mixed badly: Music missing bass, too many NPC talks in battle a player can hardly follow

==> Although a good game, I did not see why this game was winner in the RPG category at the game awards. Personally, I voted for Scarlet Nexus, which I personally enjoyed more (For me, it was a nice first game on a new IP. I hope that they will make a sequel).

Also I tried to play Dragon Age Origins again on my PS3, because I only have the platinum and did not go for 100% before.

Decided to start with a new warden in NG before going for the DLCs, but stopped during the first treaties quest.

Think, I will return to Dragon Age Origins later.

Currently I am playing Hot Wheels Unleashed on PS5. Nice, funny racer. Besides some Time Trails. :D

And the bad thing: I have H:FW, Elden Ring and Cyber Punk 2077 with patch 1.5 here to play, but I am currently not in the mood to play open world games.

I even do not know what to play first of the 3 games. Think, I will play Cyber Punk 2077 first and give the other two games more time, until they are patched and most broken things are fixed, like performance.

Wish you all a good start into march!

Edited by Geridian
Information
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Hurricane_Tanya
Original Starting PCG: 58.26%                    February Earned Trophies: 105
Goal PCG: 70%                    February Earned Platinums: 3
February Starting PCG: 54.85%                    February Games Started: 1
Current PCG: 57.69%                    February Games Completed: 4
Month Increase: 2.84%
Total Increase: -0.57%

Oh wow, 2.84% increase in February. I actually just checked and I’ve managed to finally get above my starting percentage today. Hopefully March will see a big jump up after starting 10 new games in January.

Points wise, I’ve earned points for:

-Getting over 1% increase this month

-Getting over 100 trophies (I didn’t think I’d get that with February being a much shorter month and being pretty busy irl)

-Completing a non platinum game (Hue)

-Completing a game for another event (It Takes Two for the Bingo Bonanza)

-And getting a trophy milestone (2000 trophies Knights of Penfurzy from Knights and Bikes)

I’ve joined the spring backlog challenge with the hopes of finishing a few of the games I started in January, namely Bully and Infamous. Good luck in March everyone

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya
Added new games
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@TheTominator007
Original Starting PCG: 41.25%                    February Earned Trophies: 62
Goal PCG: 46.25%                    February Earned Platinums: 2
February Starting PCG: 41.64%                    February Games Started: 2
Current PCG: 41.8%                    February Games Completed: 2
Month Increase: 0.16%
Total Increase: 0.55%

On 2/1/2022 at 4:09 PM, TheTominator007 said:

Goal for February:

Platinum Mafia Definitive Edition (before it leaves PS Now)

Continue Dangerous Golf

Work on some PS3 games? Devil May CryEnslaved: Odyssey to the West? We'll see

February Update:

Platinum

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Dangerous Golf (now my 2nd rarest plat behind only Rock Band 4)

Started

Quantum of Solace

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

Major Progress
SSX

Minor Progress

Fuser

Letter Quest Remastered

Goals for March

Finish the story of Quantum of Solace (I don't have the now-unobtainable online trophies, so the plat isn't an option)

Finish Letter Quest Remastered

Chip away at SSX online trophies

Finish LEGO Marvel's Avengers story, begin work towards plat

• Like 3

I don’t know if it’s too late to join now.. but my current completion is 70.62%

Would love to make a dent to it this year and get it to 80% by the end of the year. Looks like I’m going to be cleaning up every Lego game my daughter started years ago ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

Would love to make a dent to it this year and get it to 80% by the end of the year. Looks like I’m going to be cleaning up every Lego game my daughter started years ago 1f633.png

Whatever you do, don't do lego games back to back or you will hate them by the end

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Whatever you do, don't do lego games back to back or you will hate them by the end

Yes they can be quite tedious. I have so many she’s started .. AND done them all wrong. Ie bought all the characters and no red bricks so they’re a right grind ?

2 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

Would love to make a dent to it this year and get it to 80% by the end of the year. Looks like I’m going to be cleaning up every Lego game my daughter started years ago 1f633.png

I can't speak for the event hosts, but I just invited myself to join in the middle of last year and no one minded. They just didn't track stats for me, but I wasn't interested in the competition part, just the socialization with others struggling to up their completion. So I hope you keep posting even if you're not officially recognized as a participant.

• Like 1

Currently playing kids games (Ryan’s a world, PJ masks, Cars 3 etc ) as kids got loads for Christmas but they are too young to understand trophies, also getting monkey ball: Banana Blitz which I’ve heard is hard. My games I’ve got the following to do:

House Of Ashes

Horizon: Forbidden West

Judgement and Sequel

Medium

Fenyx Rising

Life is Strange: True Colours.

Gaming with kids is not easy though and the missus hogs the TV so hard to get cracked into them….

On around 95%-96% with 1050 platinums and holding to reach rank 999 this year.

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

Many of us post with our own updates weekly or when a game is conquered in addition to the tracker stats provided by @Squirlruler. The more the merrier IMO so I look forward to seeing you make a good size dent in that backlog!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonkie18 said:

I’ll just be an honorary member then ? I don’t really understand all this. But I do get issues with motivation and I thought this may help to keep me on track. I might just post the odd update to feel included ?

good luck everybody! Especially those grinding kids games ?

I was an honorary member last year. I hope you keep posting. It looks like you and I both want to go from ~70-80%

• Like 1

This February month was a disaster in trophy obtention. Work got the best of my time and i almost made no progress. Let's resume:

1.- Got some trophies from "Horizon: Zero Dawn" for advancing the story and getting some archives and collectables.

2.- In Genshin Impact, i got to Inazuma and got the trophy from opening 400 chests in Liyue. Preparing a team to rank up my world to level 4.

3.- Got the trophy for special summons in "Yugioh: Master Duel" (and these first days of March got 3 more trophies incluiding "Chain Blazer" which is labeled as one of the "difficult trophies" to obtain).

Plans for March:

1.- Start "The Wolf Among Us". I need to do this ASAP. Good game and easy plat just before jumping to Okami.

2.- Keep progressing on "Horizon: Zero Dawn" (Story is interesting by the way. Too many connections with the past).

3.- Keep playing (and hopefully getting some more trophies) in Yugioh: Master Duel and Genshin Impact.

P.D: At least my percentage got a little bit up.

Edited by Vampirehunter145
  • Like 2

Currently I was making progress in several games that I had started a long time ago and have just a couple of trophies in.

E.g. New 'n' Tasty, Lords of the Fallen, Resident Evil 2004 Remake, FEZ.

But I bombed it a bit with playing RE3 Remake, FF7R and Horizon Forbidden West. Already sunk 20 hours into HFW and by my reckoning I aint even a third through the story.

Have to get a bit back on track...

• Like 2

Ok, at the start of the year I set my target as 80%, and at the end of last month saw that I had gained 1.9% towards that... calculated that at this rate I would reach my goal by the end of July.

So in the last couple of days I have popped a trophy or three in a heap of games and tanked it from 75.45% down to 73.49%, lol

(should be lower but a few games trophies haven't gone live yet)

• Like 1

Wanted to keep track of every time I improve my completion by 1% throughout the year which after hitting 75.72% this morning I can finally start doing

4th March - 1% overall progress since start of year achieved, 256 trophies earned

• Like 2

On 03/03/2022 at 3:18 AM, papert0wng1rl said:

A bit late with my February update, but here it is. Last month was a bit brutal for me: both on personal and professional sides. Kind of wild, actually. I barely touched my games. My main goal after a successful January was to stay afloat at about the same completion, but I actually lost 0.9%. It's not bad and very manageable. After all, nobody said this was going to be a smooth ride upwards. We'll do some crazy loopy-loops here and there. In March I am hoping to clean up some bigger games I started, and maybe approach the 90% mark. 

Start

Current

January

February

Starting PCG

86.71%

88.73%

2.92%

-0.90%

Total Started Games

Total Completed Games

Total Platinums

Goal:

92.00%

To go:

3.27%

Completed Games (100%)

1. Titanfall 2: I started this game last summer after the hacking incident made news. I was worried that multiplayer would get taken down indefinitely, thus making the plat unobtainable. The last thing I wanted was to waste my money, so I jumped on and finished off the online component. Thankfully, it took only 15 minutes. I know there have been rumors that the campaign has been compromised too, but I experienced zero issues. Actually, I was pleasantly surprised how polished the game looked and ran. If you enjoy FPS games, this will definitely be a treat. Yes, the infamous gauntlet scoreboard did give me some grief, but persistence always wins in the end. It felt so good to finally pop that one (with 0.30 seconds to spare lol). 

DLC Progress:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider: I cleaned up Cold Darkness and Croft Manor with varying degrees of success. Cold Darkness turned out to be just an excuse for Tomb Raider to jump on the zombie bandwagon, which was pretty annoying. You have to play it twice to be able to complete all the challenges. On my first attempt I did not apply a crucial card that would have allowed me to see collectibles through walls, and so I ended up wasting nearly 2 hours looking for one lockbox. I can't even. One thing I did like was the tower puzzles, which were just simple exercises in logic, but fun nevertheless. Croft Manor was awesome in its first half. You simply had to explore Lara's ancestral home, find clues to her family's secrets, solve puzzles, and collect some interesting artifacts. It was so very relaxing! But the second part, aptly named Lara's Nightmare, once again pits us against spectral zombies - yawn! The boss fight is a bit tough on the first try, but not too bad once you figure it out. Now it's all up to @gruffiiti when we actually start the Endurance challenges 1f601.png.

Games in Progress:

1. Horizon Forbidden West: This is the game that is distracting me from everything else. When I do have a couple of hours to play something, it's this one. I never really purchase anything on release date, but I had to make an exception for Horizon. You don't have to complete everything for the platinum, but I am certainly going to do my best to get as close to 100% as I can. The game itself feels a lot like Zero Dawn. It's comfortable and familiar, and I am loving it. I don't know if I'm going to be able to plat this one before the end of March, but that would be a good goal.
  2. The Last of Us Part II: I am still working through this one, but Horizon keeps stealing me away. I'm not in the rush to have my TLoU experience to come to an end, so I'm not even mad. And yes, I like Abby as a character; I like how morally ambiguous everyone is; I like Ellie's downward spiral; I like that life ain't fair (because it's an apocalypse); and I certainly like that the story shreds my heart into a million pieces. I wonder how the end is going to make me feel. I'll probably cry like a baby.
  3. Jurassic World Evolution: I also started JWE this month, because why not? Sometimes it's nice to play a strategy game that has no story or action. Build a park of your dreams, create some new dinosaurs, uncover new fossils, don't let your customers get eaten... Looking at a very extensive list of expansions, some of which include tough time trials, I think this one is going to take me a while. Currently, I am sitting on my third island (out of five).
  4. Friday the 13th: Only one trophy was unlocked last month - 500 matches with Jason. I am closing in on the final stretch, but I also haven't touched this game in a couple of weeks. I must start doing some daily matches if I want to stay on track for my Friday, the 13th platinum. 

I also need to get this game off my to do list, but the matches are such a grind. I think I might do the same and play a few games each day.. I might finally be able to complete it then.

• Like 1