Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

think I'll  give this a try might help to clean up my list a bit :P

starting: 62.10%

goal: 95%

goals this week

star ocean 4- finish up the plat, only need 1 battle trophy.

final fantasy 8- would like to go from 2%-80%  

minecraft(vita)-finish this up from 89%-100%

start a new game- maybe ratchet and clank into the nexus 

Edited by mizzcreed
  • Like 4

On 03/03/2022 at 9:17 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Ok, at the start of the year I set my target as 80%, and at the end of last month saw that I had gained 1.9% towards that... calculated that at this rate I would reach my goal by the end of July.

So in the last couple of days I have popped a trophy or three in a heap of games and tanked it from 75.45% down to 73.49%, lol

(should be lower but a few games trophies haven't gone live yet)

Now have it down to 71.52% .... this should be fun :devil:

• Like 4

Update 10. 3/14/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 51.01%
Current PCG    51.03%
Goal = 60%

Games
Fall Guys 17% 29%

I was away all weekend so didn't have much gaming time last week. I re-downloaded Fall Guys like a lot of people to get some easy wins in the new mode. Didn't get Infallible or 20 wins, but nabbed some other easy trophies. Hopefully that mode will come back when I can actually play it for all 5 days. Still playing Elden Ring too but no trophy progress for this update. Should unlock a bunch this coming week though, and maybe finish up the plat within 2 weeks.

Have a good week!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 10. 3/14/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 51.01%
Current PCG    51.03%
Goal = 60%

Games
Fall Guys 17% 29%

I was away all weekend so didn't have much gaming time last week. I re-downloaded Fall Guys like a lot of people to get some easy wins in the new mode. Didn't get Infallible or 20 wins, but nabbed some other easy trophies. Hopefully that mode will come back when I can actually play it for all 5 days. Still playing Elden Ring too but no trophy progress for this update. Should unlock a bunch this coming week though, and maybe finish up the plat within 2 weeks.

Have a good week!

From what I read they will bring back sweet thieves again. My suggestion is to get a squad together. It makes it better than playing with just randoms.

• Like 1

Monday Tuesday Update

Missed updating yesterday as woke up late and it threw the whole day off for me. Here is what Ive played this past week.

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout

Not much to say about this point & click game. I wasn't feeling it as everything about it just felt very tedious and only half baked. I ended up just following a guide to get it done.

Carto

This was an interesting puzzle game that was really quite good. At its core it has a cool concept that I haven't seen before. The world is made up of tiles that can be rotated and moved around to allow you to move to different areas and unlock new areas in order to complete tasks. The puzzles were great and it did have me scratching my head before figuring out how to move forward a few times. I came up with the right solutions eventually though with some out of the box thinking. Definitely a game that should be played if you enjoy games with puzzles in them.

Elden Ring

Continued on with my playthrough and hardly feel like Ive scratched the surface yet. The co-op with @Man of Inaction has been a lot of fun. A few annoyances like not being able to use Torrent in MP but good fun otherwise. Pretty much cleared out the first few areas of the game and did a pretty thorough sweep of Stormveil Castle. First Great Rune collected after besting Shardbearer Godrick (which was a pretty cool boss fight). Have to figure out how to restore it yet and then start exploring the next area.

Stats

2022 Goal: 90%

Starting Completion: 82.39%          Current Completion: 85.33%

Starting Platinums: 123                   Current Platinums: 133 (+10)

2022 Goal Progress: 2.94%             2022 Goal Remaining: 4.67%

• Like 3

On 3/14/2022 at 7:41 PM, kingofbattle8174 said:

From what I read they will bring back sweet thieves again. My suggestion is to get a squad together. It makes it better than playing with just randoms.

This is the best news I've heard today. I hope so. I still need to get the Show Off trophy. No way I'm winning an episode ?? I'm the worst at the game but I do have fun and be cracking up all the time. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

This is the best news I've heard today. I hope so. I still need to get the Show Off trophy. No way I'm winning an episode 1f602.png1f602.png I'm the worst at the game but I do have fun and be cracking up all the time. 

Getting a win in squads can net you Show Off, much easier to do that. Even with randoms, if you have a good team it is much better.

11 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Getting a win in squads can net you Show Off, much easier to do that. Even with randoms, if you have a good team it is much better.

Word? I was hoping to get the trophy while the Thieves game mode was on it was easy, and while it wasn't guarantee, there were times where my celebration would come up. From what I've read, you could pop the Show Off trophy but now, I'm just gonna try that squad goal. Perhaps I get lucky like all the other Fall Guys trophies I've gotten??

Edited by xItsLesterx

Update #5

Original Starting PCG: 80.45%

Goal: 95%

Current PCG: 83.78%

Well, progress is slow and I set my bar quite high Gotten 3  within the last week with Oddworld: New N' Tasty being the latest one, and was hoping to be over 84% but that's clearly NOT the case Guess we just gotta keep pushing. There's still plenty of time. Now, I'm just gonna jump into Oddworld: Soulstorm, especially since I really enjoyed the first one more than I thought I would. Saw a bit of gameplay last game and developers went all out with it. Haven't touched the game or ever played the original game or even heard of the series but I'm liking it. Bit intimated for the completion rarity but we'll make it happen, I hope.

Edited by xItsLesterx
  • Like 3