Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

update #3:                                                                   goal 95%

starting: 62.10%

last week: 65.88%

current: 71.35%

Last week I finished 3 easy games needed a break from the grindy stuff, the game was jack n jill Dx x3.  I also managed to finish nhl 15 it wasn't to difficult mostly just grindy :) .

Plan this week is to finish ufc 2009 and batman arkham origins blackgate 

Edited by mizzcreed
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, DJ__Beatroot said:

Are you still accepting sign ups for this event?

Sign ups ended at the beginning of February IIRC but you are welcome to post your updates as you work to improve your completion percentage. You just won't be included in the event tracking.

On 11/03/2022 at 10:41 AM, damage_6-9 said:

Now have it down to 71.52% .... this should be fun :devil:

Well here we are, 20 days later and I have managed an increase of 1.29%, getting back up to 72.81%.

Tanking my completion was definitely a hare brained idea, lol

Overall though, am fairly happy with my efforts so far this year.... 90 days in and I've reached 34,000 trophies from a start of 30,577 -  averaging 1,141 trophies per month, which is my best ever start to a year. (can't see myself sustaining those numbers, lol)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, kinnyman said:

UPDATE Number 3

Starting :  71.71%

Goal:         77.00%

JAN:          73.00%

FEB:          74.32%

Current:   74.61%

+0.29% for the month

+2.90% Overall

Always good at adding new games right before the month starts to throw off my stats vs the offical stats  lol 

Plat'd Hollow Knight and Sleeping Dogs.  Wanted to plat Yakuza 0 for my 50th but needed shoulder surgery.  So now it's a matter of what I can actually play instead of profile plans while in recovery.  Games with multiple, complicated inputs will have to take a back seat for now, but still so greatful things went well and I can even play games instead of being bedridden and staring at a TV.  Luckily, Yakuza Like a Dragon qualifies as a game I can play and I'm really enjoying it :)  So much fun that I'm caring more about the completion list than the trophies here. 

Good work and good luck to everyone else the rest of the way!

Just finished Like a Dragon, Ichiban is probably my favorite video game character in recent memory. The post game grind got to be tedious but the campaign was great and I did an absurd amount of the part-time hero tasks which helped pad my 140 hour playtime.

20 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Well here we are, 20 days later and I have managed an increase of 1.29%, getting back up to 72.81%.

Tanking my completion was definitely a hare brained idea, lol

Overall though, am fairly happy with my efforts so far this year.... 90 days in and I've reached 34,000 trophies from a start of 30,577 -  averaging 1,141 trophies per month, which is my best ever start to a year. (can't see myself sustaining those numbers, lol)

Dang, I was happy getting over 100 in January but 1,100+ a month! *Whistles*

• Like 3

My objective : reach 100% Completion 

Starting : 82,28%

Game Start : 64/88

Harder Game : Fast Striker and Trackmania

List :

• Like 3

I realised I could easily get 80% or even more if I stopped adding new games and just focused on the games already in my profile. There are still plenty I could go back to and finish, and if not finish, at least get some trophies. But sometimes I just can't resist starting something new.

Monthly update - March

Starting 70.02%

Current 70.42% (+0.40%)

Goal 73% (2.58% to go)

Trophies Earned: 171

What did I play in March? I was hyped for Shadow Warrior 3. Finished it in no time. It's still a decent game but extremely short, no chapter/level selection once you finish the game, missable collectibles. Got 100%. Got a few trophies in Victor Vran, Zombie Army 4 (from the free Season Pass One), Warhammer End Times Vermintide (sadly the game is dead), Subnautica (just messing around, not really focusing on trophies, it's a nice relaxing game) as is Minecraft. Bought Darkes Dungeon and I'm loving it but man, it's a stress/rage triggering game. Got platinum in Maneater and I'm hoping the DLC will pop on sale soon, it's a silly game but had fun playing it. Bought Warhammer Chaosbane, pretty much done with almost all trophies, just have to replay the game with rest of the characters. It's a rock-solid hack&slash but the story is predictable and the game doesn't even try to benefit from the existing Warhammer lore.

Spend more time gaming than I planned (again) but won't be able to do so very likely in April, my workload is going to be through the roof and days filled with meetings so no more playing easy games during work hours.

• Like 3