Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

15 hours ago, StilRh said:

Hi guys. I feel I've done well this week, looked at 3 games in my backlog and properly drilled into them. Was rewarded with a nice 0.05% completion boost :) Have a good week!

Reveal hidden contents

Start 51.98% > W1 52.10% > W2 52.18% > W3 52.23% > W4 52.26% > W5 52.29% > W6 52.32% > W7 52.31% > W8 52.25% > W9 52.25% > W10 52.26% > W11 52.32% > W12 52.37% > W13 52.54% > W14 52.54% > W15 52.61% > W16 52.65% > W17 52.70%

a boost = a boost ?

I see that you are working on strider,if you come to the elevator part (you know what I am talking about when you get there) , let me know because there is a trick/glitch to get through. But maybe you don't need it ...

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 3

Update #13:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 57.30% (+0.14 from last update ~ +2.18% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

Another good week for me, finished two more games this week and since I'm going with one each time the % is going up quite well. Today I'll start a new game.

Completed this week:

Dragon Fantasy Book I - PSVITA - After Chapter 1 this game was a breeze, finished quite fast and it was WAY easier

Rochard - PS3 - Honestly thought that this one would be faster, I guess at this point in my priority list no other game will be quite that fast... The game is quite long and I finished speed run with 4 min left, also what a crap ending lol clearly they were aiming for a Rochard 2

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4
  2. Rain - PS3
  3. Batman: The Telltale Series - PS4

4. Frobisher Says! - PSVITA

5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - PS3

6. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3

7. The Playroom - PS4

8. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

10. Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4

11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - PS4

12. The Pillars of the Earth - PS4

13. Journey - PS4

14. Journey - PS3

15. One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - PS4

16. Dragon Fantasy Book I - PSVITA

17. Rochard - PS3

Edited by Pauloxzak
correcting typos
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Gumby114 said:

Well we are 5 months in and have made very little progress towards my 89% completion goal. Is anyone else having a hard time finding time to game?

Yes. All the time ? Adulting sucks. I was lied to as a kid ?

24 minutes ago, Gumby114 said:

What to say about this game.... I loved Horizon 1. I played it non stop until I earned the plat and then bought the DLC straight away and finished it. Horizon 2 feels more of the same with too much dialogue. I am finding it hard to focus on the story like I did with one and I think it is because it's dialogue heavy. I find myself on my phone and loose track of what they are saying. COmbat is great again and it was easy to pick up and remember exactly how to play but I just cannot get into it. I'll try again. 

Forbidden West's story isn't as compelling and enticing as Zero Dawn's. It drags too much to the point it felt like the missions given to move forward with the story were more like side missions. Zero Dawn had more plot twists from one area to the next. I can understand why you felt the way you did. A lot of people did, including myself.

Was on a bit of a roll this morning, zipping through some quick games...

Then up popped error NP-32091-5... again..

So had to back up my saves and delete my profile, which is unfortunately the only fix. Seems to be running ok now though.

• Like 1

One thing I’m hoping to do this year is clear the multiplayer trophies. Only thing is, I’ve never played a multiplayer game so I’m not sure what I need to do. Do people talk on a mic? I’m looking at the boosting sessions and will probably need to create my own boosting sessions eventually. Does anyone have any tips for interacting with other people in a game? ? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

One thing I’m hoping to do this year is clear the multiplayer trophies. Only thing is, I’ve never played a multiplayer game so I’m not sure what I need to do. Do people talk on a mic? I’m looking at the boosting sessions and will probably need to create my own boosting sessions eventually. Does anyone have any tips for interacting with other people in a game? 1f602.png 

You don't necessarily need a mic. I tend to mute other people myself. Personally I try to just message people either on here or via the psn app messenger to coordinate when boosting with people. I would recommend looking into trophy requirements before setting up a session so you know what you are doing, and maybe try a round or two of the multiplayer so you know how the mode works. That way you are respecting the other person's time and not having to spend time looking for info. Other than that just jump in and have fun!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

One thing I’m hoping to do this year is clear the multiplayer trophies. Only thing is, I’ve never played a multiplayer game so I’m not sure what I need to do. Do people talk on a mic? I’m looking at the boosting sessions and will probably need to create my own boosting sessions eventually. Does anyone have any tips for interacting with other people in a game? ? 

It depends on a variety of things: how hard is the trophy you are trying to boost, how many people are involved, etc. 

On this site, MP boosting is primarily handled through sessions (99% of boosting threads get shutdown right away from what I have seen, the exceptions seem to be things like trading guilds for games like Dark Souls) so check the corresponding game page for ongoing/ upcoming sessions or as you said make your own. Sessions are where the host usually explains the purpose of the boost and how to communicate whether it be via mic, PSN messaging, or Discord. For something like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trophy for getting the Extreme Variety bonus a mic is probably best but I did do it successfully via PSN messenger back in the day whereas getting X amount of kills is fairly simple and requires minimal communication. The more preparation and planning put into it, the easier the session will be... assuming everyone is on the same page.

• Like 2