Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

This may be out of the question, but is this something that can still be joined? And if so, is it something that a completionist like me could participate in? I went ahead and did some math to calculate my backlog %age in the same manner as PSNP and despite what you see on my trophy card, my stats are really a bit different. I took a screenshot and uploaded it for reference. https://ibb.co/N26t2ts

I went a little overboard with my spreadsheet, but it has proven fairly useful. I did also make a few reports for some friends like this to assist with their percentage gain goals. 

Either way, just let me know! I'd like to have more of an incentive to get my 50.04% up!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yuna said:

This may be out of the question, but is this something that can still be joined? And if so, is it something that a completionist like me could participate in? I went ahead and did some math to calculate my backlog %age in the same manner as PSNP and despite what you see on my trophy card, my stats are really a bit different. I took a screenshot and uploaded it for reference. https://ibb.co/N26t2ts

I went a little overboard with my spreadsheet, but it has proven fairly useful. I did also make a few reports for some friends like this to assist with their percentage gain goals. 

Either way, just let me know! I'd like to have more of an incentive to get my 50.04% up!

You can join and post updates in the thread, you just won't be included in the stat generation. There are a few people who do this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

You can join and post updates in the thread, you just won't be included in the stat generation. There are a few people who do this.

Awesome! Looking forward to joining in the fun!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Yuna said:

Awesome! Looking forward to joining in the fun!

99.8% completion is something most here can only dream off!

32 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

I need to stop starting new games. My percentage would be so much better.  I'm still positive but mostly can do vita playing while my daughter is 8n hospital 

oef hope it is not severe! All the best for your daughter!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

99.8% completion is something most here can only dream off!

It isn't real though! :/ That only reflects games started. It's truly much worse than that. Putting together a spreadsheet was fairly helpful to see how bad I am at playing the stuff I purchase. And nifty to see how many trophy points are needed to hit overall completion goals. 

If you want a report based on whats on your profile, I'd be happy to make one for you! 

Hi @gruffiiti! I even tallied how much money I have spent on unstarted games... x.x It did curb my spending habits but gosh does it hurt to look at. 

Effectively, its combing your profile and plugging in a bunch of stats to show how many of each type you are missing per game as well as how many trophy points are possible towards your %age goals. Did you happen to click the link I had shared in my original post?

5 minutes ago, Yuna said:

Hi @gruffiiti! I even tallied how much money I have spent on unstarted games... x.x It did curb my spending habits but gosh does it hurt to look at. 

Effectively, its combing your profile and plugging in a bunch of stats to show how many of each type you are missing per game as well as how many trophy points are possible towards your %age goals. Did you happen to click the link I had shared in my original post?

Not sure how I missed that. It looks pretty neat and fairly in depth.

Did you plug that all in manually or have a bot to scrub info for you?

I have a python script that goes through a profile to grab the data, though it waits a bit before going to new pages to not overload the site. Then I just copy the csv into my googlesheet with all my formulas. I put all my stats together by hand though since none of my unstarted is on the website. -_- I do not recommend doing that for 100+ games ha. 

22 minutes ago, Yuna said:

I have a python script that goes through a profile to grab the data, though it waits a bit before going to new pages to not overload the site. Then I just copy the csv into my googlesheet with all my formulas. I put all my stats together by hand though since none of my unstarted is on the website. -_- I do not recommend doing that for 100+ games ha. 

Haha I thought it was bad enough typing up a list of 200+ games from my backlog. I don't want to think about adding all the other cool bits and bobs you did.

Its definitely cool to have though as more stats are always good IMO.

5 minutes ago, Revenant_SZ said:

Current Percentage - 66.31%
Goal percentage by end of 2022 - 97.50%

Wish me luck.

Good Luck!  Was going to warn you that you needed to go ahead and finish up the Jump Force Online since servers are shutting down, but you seem to be ahead of me on it ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Together_Comic said:

Good Luck!  Was going to warn you that you needed to go ahead and finish up the Jump Force Online since servers are shutting down, but you seem to be ahead of me on it 1f62c.png

I done Jump Force ASAP, if you need any help I’m more than happy to help.

5 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Will do. That is a big, ambitious goal.

Hopefully won’t start a new game and complete my backlog with the exception of Driver: San Francisco, really want that platinum sticker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gruffiiti said:

Haha I thought it was bad enough typing up a list of 200+ games from my backlog. I don't want to think about adding all the other cool bits and bobs you did.

Its definitely cool to have though as more stats are always good IMO.

Well, I can run it for you based on the incompletes you have on your profile if you'd like! My formulas are dynamic so its fairly easy to keep up with should you feel inclined. 

1 hour ago, Revenant_SZ said:

Current Percentage - 66.31%
Goal percentage by end of 2022 - 97.50%

Wish me luck.

Quite the goal! If you'd like some stats on how to most efficiently achieve that, let me know!

26 minutes ago, Yuna said:

Well, I can run it for you based on the incompletes you have on your profile if you'd like! My formulas are dynamic so its fairly easy to keep up with should you feel inclined.

If its not to much trouble for you that would be interesting to have a look at.

5 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

I be interested as well

Alrighty! It's running now - though it will probably take a bit since you have a good chunk of games on your account. I'll dm you the sheet details when its done! 

15 hours ago, Yuna said:

It isn't real though! :/ That only reflects games started. It's truly much worse than that. Putting together a spreadsheet was fairly helpful to see how bad I am at playing the stuff I purchase. And nifty to see how many trophy points are needed to hit overall completion goals. 

If you want a report based on whats on your profile, I'd be happy to make one for you! 

Now I get it..sorry. So you combine started with non-started. Interesting exercise. And thank you for offering it but I stick to my plan for now otherwise I get real depressed.....?

I try to concentrate on all that I started and made a list of non started games I would like to play. Once in a while I throw a new game into the mix. Good thing is that during the last 2 years there were not so many cool releases. So the list stayed within certain boundaries.