Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

On 6/2/2022 at 11:37 AM, gruffiiti said:

Haha I thought it was bad enough typing up a list of 200+ games from my backlog. I don't want to think about adding all the other cool bits and bobs you did.

Its definitely cool to have though as more stats are always good IMO.

are we counting ps2 and ps1 backlog.... oh wait I just realized I still have snes and nes games to start lol.  Welcome Aboard @Yuna

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

are we counting ps2 and ps1 backlog.... oh wait I just realized I still have snes and nes games to start lol.  Welcome Aboard @Yuna

? I don't wanna think about games for other consoles.... There are so many SNES games under my bed, as well as PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, GBA, even DS games I abandoned long ago ? Everything is fiiine if we just count Playstation trophy games I swear! 

• Like 4

Week 22 STARTING PERCENTAGE 73.23%

Shenmue II 18% -> 36%

Week 22 ENDING PERCENTAGE 73.45% (+0.22%)

Slow but steady progress in Shenmue II this week, should make some proper headway on the trophy list this upcoming week though, most of the necessary grinding for money is now done - thanks to a ridiculous and probably unhealthy amount of dice gambling - so it'll be on with the story now. Gaming time shouldn't be as much of an issue as Rafa Garros is now in the books for another year and I'm now up to S9 of TWD, so that's almost done. In retrospect binge watching is much kinder to the whole overlong Saviours arc than weekly episodes - although I concur with @poetic_justice_ about Glenngate and the cliffhanger. None of that annoyed me as much as Rosita somehow missing the close range shot at Negan in S7 though, I mean, come on. Anyway, back in S9 Rosita and Eugene have just fallen down a hill so business is about to pick up (if you know, you know!) 

Hopefully Shenmue falls this week and then onto something else TBD, definitely not short of options from the backlog.

• Like 4

Hey guys. This week I've started a slew of new games, partly due to the new Summer backlog challenge that's given me an excuse to crack open physical games that I've been sitting on or dip in to the recent sales... So yeah a little decrease this week but the number of trophies I've obtained is pretty good going. Have a good week :)

Spoiler

Start 51.98% > W1 52.10% > W2 52.18% > W3 52.23% > W4 52.26% > W5 52.29% > W6 52.32% > W7 52.31% > W8 52.25% > W9 52.25% > W10 52.26% > W11 52.32% > W12 52.37% > W13 52.54% > W14 52.54% > W15 52.61% > W16 52.65% > W17 52.70% > W18 52.75% > W19 52.82% > W20 52.92% > W21 52.83% > W22 52.74%

• Like 3

15 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

Platinumed Games (working on the DLC):

1. Far Cry 5: a miracle happened, where I actually mustered the willpower to go back to FC5 to clean it up. I was not a fan of it when playing solo last year, but the gameplay got incredibly entertaining in co-op with my husband. We are thinking to continue with Far Cry 6! You just never know how much you might enjoy a game if you give it another chance. I still need to do the NG+, Vietnam, and Zombies DLCs, but that's coming up later in the year I think.

I feel your pain with this one. I loved every Far Cry, including this one but I got so much trouble with the fishing challenges that I gave up. I did platinum it a couple of weeks ago and the DLC are great fun to play!

Hello fellow completion hunters!

Sony has put out new firmware for PS3/Vita and PS TV.  When I did update my PS TV I apparently hadn't synced for a long time and got a trophy popping for Steamworld Dig. I re-started a couple of games this week, something I rather not do ; playing too many games in one go, I rather concentrate and finish one by one. So next week will be all about finish what I restarted....

Far Cry 5 + DLC (3/4) - PS4

Finished the Zombie DLC. Got one trophy left; new game +. Hard call if I will be putting in 10+ hours to get one trophy but getting this at 100% is also nice.....any advise?

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - PSVita

Played this game during my business trip. I had collectibles and some specific trophies left. Think the cleaning lady must have been puzzled seeing a PS TV connected to the hotel TV .... ?. The 8-bit mini games are pretty frustrating. Some developers need to be more creative than putting in some old crap.

Zombi - PS4

Re-started this game just before I left. Not a bad game although the platinum is ultra rare. Seems that the highest level has a perma-death so maybe that is why.

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

As said did get a trophy weeks ago and now it is on top of my profile again. Something I really need to finish too.

Battlefield 2042 - PS5

Grinding grinding grinding.....

Current Status

Screenshot-2022-06-06-115705.jpg

Plans for next week

- Finish Sly Cooper - PSvita

- Finish Zombi - PS4

- Continue grind on BF2042 - PS5

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 4

Update #20

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls (7% -> 10%):

Got a little more through this game, but not much progress. As noted haha.

Final Fantasy XIV (52% -> 52%):

Triple Triad Cards 233 -> 233

Starting to unlock the level 70 8-man raids and level 80 alliance raids, which is awesome because I love Nier. Finished the first alliance and first 8-man. Let's keep goingggggg!

• Like 4

On 06/06/2022 at 7:21 AM, damage_6-9 said:

LOL, Failed a section immediately..... EB Games sent me a voucher...couldn't resist

?Hmmm..... am thinking I may have gone a bit overboard with new games..

Started this month with 839 F ranked games installed and an A average.

Now have 896 F games and this has knocked the average back to B, lol

Still going to try and not start any of them until I get my unearned trophies below 18,500 ?

• Like 3

Been a couple of weeks since last update, in that time I managed to complete Horizon Zero Dawn 100% and begun Horizon Forbidden West. The first game had so much tight polish and I'm already feeling that there was too many mechanics put into Forbidden West causing me to tone down difficulty in order to just focus on the storyline.  Since the update with NG+ / Ultra Hard difficulty came out, I'm probably going to park the DLC for the future and come back, especially as I will certainly be Horizoned out by the time I get there.

I also caved and picked up Final Fantasy XIV which had the complete edition on sale.  Having already played quite a bit on the free trial I decided I would go for it and make this my ongoing game after deciding Destiny 2 was just not giving me the same 'fun' anymore.  Knocked out 37% of the trophys in that first week or so, around level 45 so nearing the end of the original campaign.  Plan with this game is to get through as much of the main story questline and get most of the crafting trophys completed before the 30 day subscription finishes.  Can see why everyone says it's an RPG first and an MMO second.  I will use the sub time to consider taking breaks as I'm conscious the main storyline to the latest expansion is some considerable # hours, see how hooked I get ?.  Also as simple as the mechanic is, I don't think the 1k fishing trophy will be hard - I could chill to fishing in games all day long... possibly my strangest gaming fetish.

I have also had Beyond Two Souls installed and ready to replay with a second controller for the platinum, might get started on this, I want it to be plat 39 and knock one of my annual goals of completing some of my incomplete PS+ titles.

Hope everyone is having a rad week ✌️

Started: 75.09%

Last week: -% (I was too afraid to look after hitting 78%)

Current: 76.55%

New games started: Horizon Forbidden West & Final Fantasy XIV (PS4)

Milestone: none

Edited by Arophous
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Arophous said:

I could chill to fishing in games all day long... possibly my strangest gaming fetish.

This is me too, I was slogging along in FFXV not really feeling it until Noctis got to some water and pulled out a fishing rod. I spent so many hours fishing in that game…and never actually played the main campaign.

• Like 3

On 10-6-2022 at 9:41 AM, Arophous said:

Been a couple of weeks since last update, in that time I managed to complete Horizon Zero Dawn 100% and begun Horizon Forbidden West. The first game had so much tight polish and I'm already feeling that there was too many mechanics put into Forbidden West causing me to tone down difficulty in order to just focus on the storyline.  Since the update with NG+ / Ultra Hard difficulty came out, I'm probably going to park the DLC for the future and come back, especially as I will certainly be Horizoned out by the time I get there.

I also caved and picked up Final Fantasy XIV which had the complete edition on sale.  Having already played quite a bit on the free trial I decided I would go for it and make this my ongoing game after deciding Destiny 2 was just not giving me the same 'fun' anymore.  Knocked out 37% of the trophys in that first week or so, around level 45 so nearing the end of the original campaign.  Plan with this game is to get through as much of the main story questline and get most of the crafting trophys completed before the 30 day subscription finishes.  Can see why everyone says it's an RPG first and an MMO second.  I will use the sub time to consider taking breaks as I'm conscious the main storyline to the latest expansion is some considerable # hours, see how hooked I get 1f609.png.  Also as simple as the mechanic is, I don't think the 1k fishing trophy will be hard - I could chill to fishing in games all day long... possibly my strangest gaming fetish.

I have also had Beyond Two Souls installed and ready to replay with a second controller for the platinum, might get started on this, I want it to be plat 39 and knock one of my annual goals of completing some of my incomplete PS+ titles.

Hope everyone is having a rad week 270c.png

Started: 75.09%

Last week: -% (I was too afraid to look after hitting 78%)

Current: 76.55%

New games started: Horizon Forbidden West & Final Fantasy XIV (PS4)

Milestone: none

nice i am doing my backlog on my new ps4 account and i am better in the games then i was years ago my games are verylong and hard but for me its enjoyable because i could not platinum games years ago and when i got better in games by putting alot of hours in it then i could finally platinum games it take alot of time and i like that 

• Like 2

On 31/05/2022 at 8:27 AM, damage_6-9 said:

So my plan for the next couple of months is to:

Only complete games already started- nice theory

Not buy any new games- easy

Not start any new games- could be problematic (have over 800 F ranked)

Not upgrade my PS+ (thus avoiding the temptation of access to a few hundred new games, lol) - This is going to be difficult

Oh well, writing off that plan completely, lol

Have a few days off work now due to concussion from being punched in the back of the head by a drunk... (the joys of being a hospital security guard), so am just going to play whatever doesn't require too much attention.

• Like 1

Update 23: June 12th

Starting Completion percentage: 93.46%

Week 1 Completion (93.56 (+0.10% From Start)

Week 2 Completion (93.62 (+0.16% From Start) (+0.06 From previous week)

Week 3 Completion (93.62 (+0.16 From Start) (No Change From previous week)

Week 4 Completion (92.96 (-0.50% From Start) (-0.66% From previous week)

Week 5 Completion (93.70 (+0.44% From Start) (+0.74 From previous week)

Week 6 Completion (93.02 (+0.56% From Start) (+0.32 From previous week)

Week 7 Completion (94.06 (+0.60% From Start) (+0.04 From previous week)

Week 8 Completion (93.75 (+0.29% From Start) (-0.31 From previous week)

Week 9 Completion (93.86 (+0.40% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 10 Completion (94.07 (+0.61% From Start) (+0.21 From previous week)

Week 11 Completion (94.18 (+0.72% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 12 Completion (94.59 (+1.13% From Start) (+0.41 From previous week)

Week 13 Completion (94.76 (+1.30% From Start) (+0.17 From previous week)

Week 14 Completion (94.73 (+1.27% From Start) (-0.03 From previous week)

Week 15 Completion (94.83 (+1.36% From Start) (+0.09 From previous week)

Week 16 Completion (94.67 (+1.21% From Start) (-0.16 From previous week)

Week 17 Completion (94.81 (+1.35% From Start) (+0.14 From previous week)

Week 18 Completion (94.91 (+1.45% From Start) (+0.10 From previous week)

Week 19 Completion (94.79 (+1.33% From Start) (-0.10 From previous week)

Week 20 Completion (94.75 (+1.29% From Start) (-0.04 From previous week)

Week 21 Completion (95.10 (+1.64% From Start) (+0.35 From previous week)

Week 22 Completion (95.78 (+2.32% From Start) (+0.68 From previous week)

Current Completion: (96.07 (2.61% Total Increase) (+0.29% from last week)

Outer Wilds 82% -> 100%
Lost Grimoires 3 0% -> 100%
Watch Dogs: Legion 83% -> 85% -> 97% -> 100%

A Plague Tale: Innocence 0%->100%

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 0%-> 4% -> 100%

Blood Bowl 2 4% -> 100%

Horizon Zero Dawn 98% -. 100%

Bridge Constructor Portal 0% -> 100%

Horizon Forbidden West 0% -> 30% -> 77% -> 100%

Final Fantasy XV 45% -> 60% ->66% ->100%

Glass Masquerade 0% -> 100%

Glass Masquerade 2 0% -> 100%

Bridge Constructor 0% -> 100%

Elventide: Slavic Fable 0% -> 100%

Elventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror 0% -> 100%

Elventide 3: Legacy of Legends 0% -> 100%

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 0% -> 100%

Dark Arcana: The Carnival 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Memoria 0% -> 100%

Nine Witches: Family Disruption 0% -> 100%

Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 0% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 72% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of War 0% -> 88% -> 100%

Team Sonic Racing 0% -> 100%

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom 0% -> 100%

Tales from The Borderlands 05 -> 100%

Final Fantasy IX 0% -> 48% -> 100%

Rogue Aces 0% -> 100%

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 0% ->100%

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 0% -> 100%

Sly 2: Band of Thieves 0% -> 100%

Sly 3: Honor among Thives 0% -> 55% -> 100%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 0% -> 39% -> 100%

Fallout 3 9% -> 29% -> 100%

Fallout New Vegas 53% -> 90% -> 100%

Fallout 4 32% -> 85%

Weekly ipdate Time.

Meant to do this alst night, but forgot.

Finished off New Vegas, and decided to finally go bakc and Finish Fallout 4. So far, I've done all the DLC related trophies, and jsut need to do each faction specific endings now.

For the week ahead, Fallout 4 shouldn't take much longer to finish off, then I'm thinking I'll give Fallout Shelter a go, just so I'lll have the trophy set for the whole series.

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 2

Hey guys. Hope it's been a good week. This week I've been off sick so I've absolutely drilled my backlog. I completed Control including the DLC, this was a blast. I did put the cheats on to speed up some of the lengthier fights that I had seen before (completed on PS4 when it first came out). I've also played very far into Outer Wilds, initially I didn't think I would like the game and was very close to looking up a guide to rush through it. However, after stumbling around some ruins and starting to see the different threads weave across time and space I started to really enjoy investigating (not as much as Obra Dinn which will be in my top 10 gaming experiences for the rest of time). I've not got the platinum yet but I feel I'm just a few discoveries away from 100% archeology completion and then the Begginer's luck trophy that I feel should be reasonable. This week I'm confident I'll complete Outer Wilds (not decided if I'll buy DLC or not yet) and look at mopping up Shadow Tactics challenges. I have been very naughty and in the sales bought Doom Eternal, Wildfire, Rogue book and Forbidden City. When I do start them I'll likely play them to a good degree of completion quickly. Have a good one :)

Spoiler

Start 51.98% > W1 52.10% > W2 52.18% > W3 52.23% > W4 52.26% > W5 52.29% > W6 52.32% > W7 52.31% > W8 52.25% > W9 52.25% > W10 52.26% > W11 52.32% > W12 52.37% > W13 52.54% > W14 52.54% > W15 52.61% > W16 52.65% > W17 52.70% > W18 52.75% > W19 52.82% > W20 52.92% > W21 52.83% > W22 52.74%  > W22 52.93%

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Hey guys. Hope it's been a good week. This week I've been off sick so I've absolutely drilled my backlog. I completed Control including the DLC, this was a blast. I did put the cheats on to speed up some of the lengthier fights that I had seen before (completed on PS4 when it first came out). I've also played very far into Outer Wilds, initially I didn't think I would like the game and was very close to looking up a guide to rush through it. However, after stumbling around some ruins and starting to see the different threads weave across time and space I started to really enjoy investigating (not as much as Obra Dinn which will be in my top 10 gaming experiences for the rest of time). I've not got the platinum yet but I feel I'm just a few discoveries away from 100% archeology completion and then the Begginer's luck trophy that I feel should be reasonable. This week I'm confident I'll complete Outer Wilds (not decided if I'll buy DLC or not yet) and look at mopping up Shadow Tactics challenges. I have been very naughty and in the sales bought Doom Eternal, Wildfire, Rogue book and Forbidden City. When I do start them I'll likely play them to a good degree of completion quickly. Have a good one :)

Reveal hidden contents

Start 51.98% > W1 52.10% > W2 52.18% > W3 52.23% > W4 52.26% > W5 52.29% > W6 52.32% > W7 52.31% > W8 52.25% > W9 52.25% > W10 52.26% > W11 52.32% > W12 52.37% > W13 52.54% > W14 52.54% > W15 52.61% > W16 52.65% > W17 52.70% > W18 52.75% > W19 52.82% > W20 52.92% > W21 52.83% > W22 52.74%  > W22 52.93%

I quite liked Outer WIlds too, glad you're enjoying it. The DLC is worth a go imo, adds an extra storyline to the timeloop (it's currently on sale also).

Obra DInn is one I've had my eye on for a while, might pick it up next time its on sale.

• Like 3

Week 23 STARTING PERCENTAGE 73.45%

Shenmue II 36% -> 100%

Week 23 ENDING PERCENTAGE 74.22% (+0.77%)

Shenmue II now in the books, mostly enjoyable game - although a few too many QTEs for my liking, no real storyline advancement and an incredibly tedious end-game sequence of just walking through a seemingly endless forest kinda soured the experience a bit for me. Apparently Shenmue III doesn't really add much to the story either so that'll be one for the 'maybe next year' list if it ever comes up on sale for less than a fiver.

Going to go back to my unfinished games now and take on Just Cause 3 next, last played it just after it came onto Plus in 2017, picking up two trophies in about 20 minutes then abandoning it for reasons long lost to the mists of time. Had hoped to make a start before this update but by the time it fully re-installed my gaming mojo was gone for the day. Should hopefully start making a dent in the upcoming week, unless I had a valid reason for not playing it again after all.

• Like 3

Hey everyone this is my second update. I've rose 2% since my last update and am now at 87%. Only 3% left to reach my goal. Should reach my goal well before the end of the year. Here are the games I've 100% completed since my last update:

1. Bugsnax

2. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

4. Kao the Kangaroo

5. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

6. Yooka-Laylee

7. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

8. The Last of Us Part II

9. Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered

• Like 3

Update #19:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 58.06% (+0.24% from last update ~ +2.94% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

Really near the 3% increase! Plenty of stuff this week so quite a busy one:

• I was about to start Dante's Inferno but then discovererd that I can only get the DLCs with the deluxe version from the UK Store, so now I gotta save 200 bucks (Brazillian Real, not dollars, still as expensive as it sounds though) to be able to get that version T_T
  • I'm looking for a partner for Operation Tango if anyone is interested, also searching for a group for First Class Trouble which is an easy plat but need 6 people or 3 if everyone has PS5 and PS4

Completed this week:

Never Alone - PS4 - Short and sweet, nice!

A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - The story mode is a breeze but some Dream Battles are quite annoying, also had lots of bugs with Dream Battles on PS5 so had to change to PS4 to complete them

The Unfinished Swan - PS3 - Woah that Minimalist trophy is crazy! Was able to get it on my third try but it is still quite crazy to be done

Ongoing this week:

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - PS4 - 15% - Played some more with my family this weekend, going well I guess

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4
  2. Rain - PS3
  3. Batman: The Telltale Series - PS4

4. Frobisher Says! - PSVITA

5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - PS3

6. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3

7. The Playroom - PS4

8. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

10. Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4