Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

Update 28: July 16th

Starting Completion percentage: 93.46%

Week 1 Completion (93.56 (+0.10% From Start)

Week 2 Completion (93.62 (+0.16% From Start) (+0.06 From previous week)

Week 3 Completion (93.62 (+0.16 From Start) (No Change From previous week)

Week 4 Completion (92.96 (-0.50% From Start) (-0.66% From previous week)

Week 5 Completion (93.70 (+0.44% From Start) (+0.74 From previous week)

Week 6 Completion (93.02 (+0.56% From Start) (+0.32 From previous week)

Week 7 Completion (94.06 (+0.60% From Start) (+0.04 From previous week)

Week 8 Completion (93.75 (+0.29% From Start) (-0.31 From previous week)

Week 9 Completion (93.86 (+0.40% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 10 Completion (94.07 (+0.61% From Start) (+0.21 From previous week)

Week 11 Completion (94.18 (+0.72% From Start) (+0.11 From previous week)

Week 12 Completion (94.59 (+1.13% From Start) (+0.41 From previous week)

Week 13 Completion (94.76 (+1.30% From Start) (+0.17 From previous week)

Week 14 Completion (94.73 (+1.27% From Start) (-0.03 From previous week)

Week 15 Completion (94.83 (+1.36% From Start) (+0.09 From previous week)

Week 16 Completion (94.67 (+1.21% From Start) (-0.16 From previous week)

Week 17 Completion (94.81 (+1.35% From Start) (+0.14 From previous week)

Week 18 Completion (94.91 (+1.45% From Start) (+0.10 From previous week)

Week 19 Completion (94.79 (+1.33% From Start) (-0.10 From previous week)

Week 20 Completion (94.75 (+1.29% From Start) (-0.04 From previous week)

Week 21 Completion (95.10 (+1.64% From Start) (+0.35 From previous week)

Week 22 Completion (95.78 (+2.32% From Start) (+0.68 From previous week)

Week 23 Completion (96.07 (+2.61% From Start) (+0.29 From previous week)

Week 24 Completion (96.15 (+2.69% From Start) (+0.08 From previous week)

Week 25 Completion (96.22 (+2.76% From Start) (+0.07 From previous week)

Week 26 Completion (96.02 (+2.56% From Start) (-0.20 From previous week)

Week 27 Completion (96.24 (+2.78% From Start) (+0.22 From previous week)

Current Completion: (96.02 (2.56% Total Increase) (-0.20% from last week)

Outer Wilds 82% -> 100%
Lost Grimoires 3 0% -> 100%
Watch Dogs: Legion 83% -> 85% -> 97% -> 100%

A Plague Tale: Innocence 0%->100%

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection 0%-> 4% -> 100%

Blood Bowl 2 4% -> 100%

Horizon Zero Dawn 98% -. 100%

Bridge Constructor Portal 0% -> 100%

Horizon Forbidden West 0% -> 30% -> 77% -> 100%

Final Fantasy XV 45% -> 60% ->66% ->100%

Glass Masquerade 0% -> 100%

Glass Masquerade 2 0% -> 100%

Bridge Constructor 0% -> 100%

Elventide: Slavic Fable 0% -> 100%

Elventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror 0% -> 100%

Elventide 3: Legacy of Legends 0% -> 100%

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink 0% -> 100%

Dark Arcana: The Carnival 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav 0% -> 100%

The Dark Eye: Memoria 0% -> 100%

Nine Witches: Family Disruption 0% -> 100%

Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 0% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor 72% -> 100%

Middle Earth: Shadow of War 0% -> 88% -> 100%

Team Sonic Racing 0% -> 100%

Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom 0% -> 100%

Tales from The Borderlands 0% -> 100%

Final Fantasy IX 0% -> 48% -> 100%

Rogue Aces 0% -> 100%

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments 0% ->100%

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 0% -> 100%

Sly 2: Band of Thieves 0% -> 100%

Sly 3: Honor among Thives 0% -> 55% -> 100%

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time 0% -> 39% -> 100%

Fallout 3 9% -> 29% -> 100%

Fallout New Vegas 53% -> 90% -> 100%

Fallout 4 32% -> 85% -> 100%

Fallout Shelter 0% -> 100%

Anna's Quest 0% -> 100%

My Brother Rabbit 0% -> 100%

Gris 0% -> 100%

Silece 0% -> 100%

Lego Movie: The Videogame 0% -> 100%

Lego Movie 2: The Videogame 0%  -> 100%

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots 0% -> 31% -> 100%

The Pathless 0% -> 100%

Strange Brigade 0% -> 46%

Weekly Update Time

Another drop again this week, due to adding another new game to the profile- Strange Brigade.

I'd genuinely forgotten I owned this, until I spotted someone on Reddit who wanted to do the co-op trophies.

Only need to do the collectables for one more mission, and I should get the platinum, but I've been trying to do Chapter 7 on extreme mode, which is proving to be an utter nightmare, not helped by teh fact my duelsense broke this week (spring in the R2 trigger snapped, making it massively sensitive to the slightest touch. Luckily the replacement springs I ordered off ebay arrived today and it was fairly simple to fix). I was also under the impression that I'd bought the season pass at some point, but apparantly not, will likely grab it next time it goes on sale.

On 7/16/2022 at 3:27 PM, da-Noob123 said:

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. This week I was insane for 2 different reasons. 

The first one being the time trials for Crash Bandicoot. I breezed through half of the 10 left I needed, slightly struggled on the next 2 or 3, and then there was the freaking walls I hit that were the Sunset Vista, High Road, and Stormy Ascent. I spent maybe 30 minutes on Sunset Vista and said screw this, I hated the Lost City level and this was it's harder version. It takes like 4 minutes and I only wanted to do one more level of that length - Stormy Ascent. So I went to the level that is supposedly the hardest and most unfair in all of the Crash Trilogy, the High Road. It was definitely hard but it is also incredibly short, being perfect for less a minute and twenty seconds is much easier in my opinion then the 3-4 minutes Sunset Vista would have taken. After 5 or 6 hours over 2 days, I conquered the High Road, 25/26 time trials were completed.

1 time trial left and it was by far the most infuriating. I have read that many people think that Stormy Ascent is easier than the High Road and opt to skip it in favor of Stormy Ascent, I took the Road less traveled (ba dum tssh). In all seriousness though, Stormy Ascent tested me like no other level did. Both the High Road and Stormy Ascent require fast and precise jumping but whereas the High Road was short and sweet, Stormy Ascent just never ended. Over 5 days I spent probably 15 hours running Stormy Ascent over and over. This level has stairs that appear and disappear, birds that you have to jump on but disappear afterwards, and moving tiles of various speeds. I had to internalize the timing of all these things and even then almost every jump in this level was a leap of faith. Luckily this level has an incredibly generous time requirement so you can spend a few moments timing your jumps to ensure your next series of jumps are lined up correctly but even then so much can go wrong. A bad landing, using the wrong type of jump, a random fluke, etc. Eventually though, I did it, I completed my perfect run, shouted in elation, and promptly deleted the game from my console. I have no intention of going through hell again even if 2 and 3 are supposedly easier than the first game. 

As for the second reason of me being insane, I have previously mentioned how my PS3 no longer reads discs but I never mentioned how I occasionally pop a disc in just to test and see if I will get a different outcome. This week I went to the library and decided to rent Darksiders for the PS3 and see if by some miracle I could finally finish the platinum for it. My miracle was granted, my PS3 read the disc and between runs of Stormy Ascent I played Darksiders. I earned the platinum yesterday evening and it is currently my longest game to complete clocking in at a whopping 12 years, 4 months, and 1 week. I don't know how long my PS3 will continue to work so I'm going to do everything in my power to get through my disc based backlog on it for the time being and maybe,  just maybe, I'll hit my 5% goal now.

Congrats :)

Might not mean much, but I did genuinely find Crash 2 & 3 much elss stressful than the first (2 has a coupl;e of frustrating levels, but nothing on the level of High Road or Storm ascent).

Edited by Shadowlord87
  • Like 4

Week 28 STARTING PERCENTAGE 76.14%

Salt & Sanctuary 0% -> 100%

Farming Simulator '19 0% -> 18%

Week 28 ENDING PERCENTAGE 75.79% (-0.35%)

Another slightly backwards week progress-wise due to a couple of new games, but still above my yearly target so not unduly concerned by that. Plenty of time to get back to the high watermark.

After finally admitting defeat (temporarily) on Just Cause 3 I needed to find a new 6/10 rated difficulty game for the Difficulty Challenge, preferably not too long and not too expensive (and ideally beginning with S for a Bingo check-off). Salt and Sanctuary turned out to fit the bill perfectly, an enjoyable Souls-like game (apparently - never really dipped my toe in those waters before this week) that I probably wouldn't have looked at twice if it wasn't for events like Bingo or the PDC. Suppose its good to broaden your horizons every now and then. A couple of fairly challenging bosses apart, reasonably straightforward plat as well.

Moved on later in the week to a spot of Farming Sim - I'd wanted to give it a try for a while ever since it came on Plus at the start of lockdown but just never got around to it. It took a few hours to get to grips with things - being very much a city boy I was hoping that there'd be a fair bit of handholding in the early part of the game, but a few basic optional tutorials apart you're basically chucked in the middle of a field and left to get on with it. Trophy-wise nothing seems too challenging, just incredibly grindy, but already knocked out a few of the basic ones and more will follow shortly. The glitch to start with £10m straight away has kinda made things a bit trivial which is a bit of a shame actually, it's the type of game I could easily see myself starting from scratch and putting hundreds of hours into, plenty of things to do and (tractor steering apart) it's a pretty enjoyable and relaxing experience. However as I'm not getting any younger it's good to have the plat as an endpoint and a 'time to move on' notice.  

• Like 4

On 7/16/2022 at 11:05 AM, Shadowlord87 said:

Congrats :)

Might not mean much, but I did genuinely find Crash 2 & 3 much elss stressful than the first (2 has a coupl;e of frustrating levels, but nothing on the level of High Road or Storm ascent).

I wholeheartedly believe it but at the end of day I got minimal enjoyment out of the first game and doubt I'd much enjoy the sequels. Better to play games in my backlog I have been itching to play instead of something I dread.

Speaking of which, after returning Darksiders, I picked up ? Lollipop Chainsaw ? from the library and have been playing it the last 2 days. Really enjoying the music and the writing so far and I am glad a remake/ remaster has been announced. 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, CptToffer said:

Hey guys. Long time no speak. Things went off the rails a bit in March! After one infection, there was another and another... And another ?

But, we're back! I took some time off from gaming (and a lot of other things) and just rested. Got myself a new job and a better work life balance in the process. 

welcome back and happy to read you have been recovered. Enjoy your new job! a good Work/Life balance is to me key for a happy life.

On 7/16/2022 at 9:56 AM, CptToffer said:

Hey guys. Long time no speak. Things went off the rails a bit in March! After one infection, there was another and another... And another ?

But, we're back! I took some time off from gaming (and a lot of other things) and just rested. Got myself a new job and a better work life balance in the process. 

welcome back and happy to read you have been recovered. Enjoy your new job! a good Work/Life balance is to me key for a happy life.

13 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

After finally admitting defeat (temporarily) on Just Cause 3 I needed to find a new 6/10 rated difficulty game for the Difficulty Challenge, preferably not too long and not too expensive (and ideally beginning with S for a Bingo check-off). Salt and Sanctuary turned out to fit the bill perfectly, an enjoyable Souls-like game (apparently - never really dipped my toe in those waters before this week) that I probably wouldn't have looked at twice if it wasn't for events like Bingo or the PDC. Suppose its good to broaden your horizons every now and then. A couple of fairly challenging bosses apart, reasonably straightforward plat as well.

I think it is some of the indy gems out there. Developed by a single man studio too. Think 6/10 difficult is a bit overrated as it a very doable game. As you already pointed out a straightforward plat.

• Like 3

Update #24:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 58.92% (+0.37% from last update ~ +3.8% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

Good news guys! I am basically done with Overwatch boosting and I'm almost at 4% increase! OW really pushed my percentage up, I'm getting ready to start AC3 also before it closes in September

Completed this week:

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS4 - Uff, finally dragged myself to finish this one, I'll never play two identical games back to back again

Ongoing this week:

Overwatch: Origins Edition - PS4 - 90% - Right now I'm just missing trophies for LV50, 100 Victories and one for a perfect defense victory (this one could be boosted but I couldn't get help =/ ), but I am surprised for good that I could do all trophies and so soon, boosting helped a lot, I'm still worried with the perfect defense one but hopefully it'll come

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4
  2. Rain - PS3
  3. Batman: The Telltale Series - PS4

4. Frobisher Says! - PSVITA

5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - PS3

6. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3

7. The Playroom - PS4

8. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

10. Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4

11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - PS4

12. The Pillars of the Earth - PS4

13. Journey - PS4

14. Journey - PS3

15. One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - PS4

16. Dragon Fantasy Book I - PSVITA

17. Rochard - PS3

18. Spyro the Dragon Remake - PS4

19. Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness - PS4

20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD - PS3

21. Concrete Genie - PS4

22. Costume Quest 2 - PS4

23. The Playroom VR - PSVR

24. Super Bomberman R Online - PS4

25. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - PS3

26. Never Alone - PS4

27. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV - PS4

28. The Unfinished Swan - PS3

29. The Order: 1886 - PS4

30. Rime - PS4

31. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS5

32. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS4

• Like 3

My game profile is pretty much a mess.  Sign me up for this as I really would like to revisit some of my games and clean them up.

Never mind!  Thought this was an open event.

Edited by GT__Jedi
  • Like 4

Update 27. 7/18/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 54.72%
Current PCG    54.62%
Goal = 60%

Games -

Dauntless 18% 34%
Two Point Hospital 0% 1%

Started Two Point Hospital so that dropped my %. Having fun with it so far, but it's going to take me a long time to get the plat and, eventually, 100%. I also started playing Dauntless again and made some decent trophy progress. That bumped me back up like .02%. It's the PS4 version so there's no plat, but the 100% will take a while, too. The nice thing is that its cross-save so I can play it on Switch and still make progress towards trophies.

This week, I'll be playing Stray when it releases, and I'm trying to squeeze in one more short summer challenge game before my next update for that on Wednesday. Plus more Dauntless and Two Point Hospital. Hopefully I'll be back on the positive side next week after all that. Still playing Sunbreak, but way less than before so that's left more time for trophy games again.

Have a good week!

• Like 4

Hey. Managed to get far into Genesis Alpha One and restarting Sekiro: Shadows die twice. Have a good week.

Spoiler

Start 51.98% > W1 52.10% > W2 52.18% > W3 52.23% > W4 52.26% > W5 52.29% > W6 52.32% > W7 52.31% > W8 52.25% > W9 52.25% > W10 52.26% > W11 52.32% > W12 52.37% > W13 52.54% > W14 52.54% > W15 52.61% > W16 52.65% > W17 52.70% > W18 52.75% > W19 52.82% > W20 52.92% > W21 52.83% > W22 52.74%  > W22 52.93% > W23 52.87% > W24? > W25 52.94% > W26 52.72% > W27 52.77% > W28 52.84%

• Like 3

On 26/02/2022 at 10:09 PM, CptToffer said:

Update #6

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 49.59% (February 6th)
Current Completion: 50.06%
Goal: 55%
Stretch Goal: 60%

January Competition Points: 4 Points
Complete All Multiplayer Trophies in a Game - 
Star Wars Battlefront II - 1 Point
Hit a PSNP Milestone - Star Wars Battlefront II - 40th Platinum - 1 Point
Get an UR Trophy - Star Wars Battlefront II - Platinum Trophy - 1 Point
Move up 5 Games Through Different Ranks -  Risk of Rain (F > E) Control (E > D) Deep Rock Galactic (D > C) My Friend, Pedro (B > A) Star Wars Battlefront II (A > S) 

February Competition Points: 4 Points
Complete a Story Mode You've Not Played In a Year or More 
- Dead Space - 1 Point
Get A Trophy On Every Platform You Own - Dead Space (PS3) Risk of Rain (PS4) - 1 Point
Move up 5 Games Through Different Ranks - Risk of Rain (D > C) Dead Space (B > A) Deep Rock Galactic (B > A) Control (C > B ) Battlefield V (E > D) - 1 Point
Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more - Dead Space - 1 Point

Total Points - 8

I know, I know - call off the search parties. I'm back. It's been twenty days but essentially it went - daughter got tonsillitis, both my wife and I went back to full time work, my wife got tonsillitis, my daughter got a stomach bug, I got a stomach bug, my wife got the stomach bug and all the while I'm trying to conclude 18 months of study and apply for new jobs. So it's been a tad busy and there hasn't been much gaming. Gone up 0.47% over 3 weeks so not bad, shall we take a look?

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro

Current Games

Assassins Creed Unity 

Haha. No, not even a chance. 

Control

So I got back into this after taking a short break. Ended up picking up a "side mission" to help with the trophies and stumbled into the Alan Wake DLC I didn't even know I had! I'm a big fan so that was really cool to just fall into it. I'm currently doing that although there is a possibility one of the trophies has bugged (bloody vending machines) but we'll see. 

Deep Rock Galactic 

Slowly chipping away at this. I've got nearly all the trophies that I'll be able to do by myself I think. I doubt this will feature much more in this event. 

Risk of Rain

Still enjoying this - I reckon I'll need to focus on this for a couple of decent sessions to get round some of the challenges but generally speaking it's enjoyable.

Dead Space

Only one trophy left - re-doing the whole game on the hardest difficulty. Shouldn't be too tricky and will be doing it later this year.

New Games

We started another new game, picking up something we started in 2018

Battlefield V

Now, I'm not one for doing multiplayer games on consoles, especially first-person shooters as I'm a keyboard and mouse kind of guy but I also don't want to end up with more games on my profile that I can't complete. So I've picked this back up and it's actually going okay. Strangely the hardest thing is going to be the single player because the hardest difficulty ones are a total bastard. That and something about stationary targets getting blown up in the multiplayer that will require a boosting session.

So yes, that's me all caught up. This weekend marks the end of my coursework and I should hopefully find a little more time to game, although I'm getting back into D&D again so we'll see. Hope everyone is well :)

That's it! Happy hunting everyone!

Update #7

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 50.06% (February 26th)
Current Completion: 50.06%
Goal: 55%
Stretch Goal: 60%

Right I'm back, back and it's time for an update. Although the percentage hasn't changed, I've actually done a fair bit as I think the % took a big hit with starting Deep Rock Galactic. I'm also stopping tracking points cause I've lost count!

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro

Current Games

Assassins Creed Unity 

Okay so I went back to this and finished the single player and a lot of the side trophies. I've got some high level stuff to do - collect some armour and some low level stuff to do like all the collectables. The main issue is that I can't do the two online trophies due to the servers currently being totally borked. So yeah...watch this space. 

Control

Also finished the single player for this. The Alan Wake DLC has glitched so I need to basically get all other trophies then reset all progress. The only trophy I'm missing for the platinum is unlocking a heck load of skills. I might pursue the other DLC in order to achieve that rather than use a guide to find tons of hidden spaces. Loved it though. Great game and genuinely creepy. 

Deep Rock Galactic 

Haven't played since February. Need to pop back at some point. Gonna take years to do this though. 

Risk of Rain

Oh guys, the RNG fairy is back and she's pissed. I've done five hours in the last week and not one god damn Monster Log dropped. I also didn't pop any other trophies. I'm leaving this for a bit and going to come back in a while.

Dead Space

Still got one playthrough to do. An end of the year push I'd think.

Battlefield V

Battlefield V is getting chipped away at - all the multiplayer - but it's slowly working. Only got four or five MP trophies left and if I get them done I'll leave the SP for a while. The main issue will be that damn bombing stationary emplacements one and the Frontline Flags. Everything else is moving at a decent pace though. I've earned 100,000 points with the Assault class and around 75,000 with the Medic class. 

New Games

We started another new game, for some reason!

Untitled Goose Game 

Something colourful and funny for my daughter. Should be relatively easy to plat in due course. 

Need For Speed: Heat

Started this back in... 2019, I think? Earned like two trophies and now on the march to get the online trophies done, minimum. So far, pretty bog standard. Nothing has blown me away so far but as I've barely started it, I'm hoping the trophies will come thick and fast.

Good luck folks. See you in a week!

Edited by CptToffer
  • Like 4

On 7/24/2022 at 1:38 PM, Arophous said:

So I’m currently pondering next game to complete to keep my progress streak going… (Elden Ring, Last of us 2, Persona 5, Witcher 3…), anyone have any good suggestions? Sometimes I prefer to be put on the spot to complete something 1f648.png.

Having recently finished TLOU2 myself I can offer some pointers. It looks like you never finished your first run so to minimize playthroughs: Start a new game on the easiest setting with Permadeath (chapter) on and then do a NG+ on Grounded and use the glitch to activate tweaks. I don't know if collectibles stay collected between Permadeath deaths so you might want to get those on the Grounded run. My Permadeath run took 22 hours while my Grounded w/ tweaks took about 9 hours.

For The Witcher 3, if you have the DLC's/ complete edition, you could start a NG in Blood and Wine and then immediately start a NG+ on the hardest difficulty with a ton of levels and inventory as well to make it easier. 

As far my next update, I finished off Lollipop Chainsaw and am kinda just spinning my wheels right now. I tried going back to a couple different games to clean them up but just wasn't feeling it. Barely played anything in the last 5 days or so. Though I did finish my MCU marathon, still tear up when Iron Man, you know... 

• Like 2

On 26/07/2022 at 7:23 AM, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

I would say: The Witcher 3!

==============================================================================================================

Hello fellow completion hunters!

The hot weather kept me away from gaming, spend a lot of time on the beach or to be more precise in the refreshing sea

Borderlands 2 - PS3

Beat the story missions. What a super nice game is this! used the moonshot exploit to level up my other characters so I don't have to go through the game again. Despite that it is a great game I rather avoid that. Still lot's of content to cover (100+ side missions and 4 DLC's ) so will be playing this the coming week

No progress

Far Cry 5 + DLC (3/4) - PS4

Drive Club + DLC (1/8) - PS4

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

Current Status

Screenshot-2022-07-26-082458.jpg

Plans for next week

- Continue on Borderlands 2 - PS3

- Continue grind on BF2042 - PS5

Happy trophy hunting everybody!

Great progress bud and I hear you on the heat front. Last week was brutal. 

Thanks @gladiatorrrrrrr & @da-Noob123 going to tackle LoUpt2 first then and then pull out the big-un Witcher 3 for a blind playthrough, guessing I get a huge chunk ? from that… had no idea you could start DLC and then jump to NG+, should soften difficulty a little when I get to it! Got Persona 5 as a slow burn when I need a little less action, 50 hours in and no idea if it will end (refuse to use guide first time through).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arophous said:

Thanks @gladiatorrrrrrr & @da-Noob123 going to tackle LoUpt2 first then and then pull out the big-un Witcher 3 for a blind playthrough, guessing I get a huge chunk 1f3c6.png from that… had no idea you could start DLC and then jump to NG+, should soften difficulty a little when I get to it! Got Persona 5 as a slow burn when I need a little less action, 50 hours in and no idea if it will end (refuse to use guide first time through).

enjoy  i going to platinum some of the older games i got i was watching my backlog and the one that i have been watching was assasins creed syndicate but it need a restart but i dont care about it if i need to restart a game its the fun that counts for to game 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arophous said:

Thanks @gladiatorrrrrrr & @da-Noob123 going to tackle LoUpt2 first then and then pull out the big-un Witcher 3 for a blind playthrough, guessing I get a huge chunk 1f3c6.png from that… had no idea you could start DLC and then jump to NG+, should soften difficulty a little when I get to it! Got Persona 5 as a slow burn when I need a little less action, 50 hours in and no idea if it will end (refuse to use guide first time through).

I got the idea for the Witcher from Optinooby, not sure if he posted a guide but did discuss the NG+ method in few different posts in some threads on that game's page.

1 hour ago, sword-blaster45 said:

enjoy  i going to platinum some of the older games i got i was watching my backlog and the one that i have been watching was assasins creed syndicate but it need a restart but i dont care about it if i need to restart a game its the fun that counts for to game 

Syndicate was enjoyable since it hearkens back to the AC games before they became full blown open world RPG's. Might want to make back up of saves though in case of any progression glitches.

Finally got into a game yesterday, Dishonored's Brigmore Witches. I have beaten it previously with high chaos but when I attempted my low chaos run after it, is when my PS3 decided to stop reading Blu-ray discs for year and a half or so. Happy to say I finished my low chaos run but the game will sit at 93% completion as the Dunwall City Trials are not worth hassle for 100%.

Sitting pretty at 903 unearned trophies and have a completion rate of 90.36%.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Great progress bud and I hear you on the heat front. Last week was brutal. 

thanks, happy indeed so far. Still having a huge list to go through but getting their step-by-step

3 hours ago, Arophous said:

Thanks @gladiatorrrrrrr & @da-Noob123 going to tackle LoUpt2 first then and then pull out the big-un Witcher 3 for a blind playthrough, guessing I get a huge chunk ? from that… had no idea you could start DLC and then jump to NG+, should soften difficulty a little when I get to it! Got Persona 5 as a slow burn when I need a little less action, 50 hours in and no idea if it will end (refuse to use guide first time through).

Didn't know that either. Witcher 3 is on my back log list too. Played the game once blindly and got 22 of the 53 trophies of the base game. The method that @da-Noob123 describes is super interesting to do it that way. Might start W3 sooner than I planned.....

• Like 2