Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

I had a week where nothing changed, played a bit more FFXIV to inch towards the Heavensword expansion, think I’m pretty close now. Think I will give the exp expansion a crack and decide if I want to continue playing after that (other than just waiting on levequest timer for final ?). I played Final fantasy 11 in 2005+ ish and just miss my beastmaster class so badly, shame they didn’t bring it back, was very unique in that you had to coerce enemies to fight with you. 

Other than that just exploring things in Elden Ring, this week my plan is to try and make more of a dent in progress against bosses. Alongside this I will probably give Destiny 2 some attention due to a new season. Might try for a title this season as something to focus me, is their form of in-game achievements after stopping with trophy’s. Do wish the ps5 version pulled a FFXIV and revamped the dlc trophy lists, would have totally upgraded already.

Have a bountiful ? week all!

Started: 75.09%

Last week: 82.52%

Current: 82.52% 

New games started: None

Milestones: none

• Like 2

i have earned ?trophie in dark souls remastered and i going to do some progress with persona 5 royal dark souls remastered and horizon zero dawn so i going to playing these 3 games but nothing compared with dark souls remastered i think i hit my limit in tje game i need to collect alot of souls for my covenant but i died in the game like 5 times and so i play horizon zero dawn and persona 5 royal those weeks that are coming 

• Like 2

Update 32. 8/22/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 55.45%
Current PCG    55.54%
Goal = 60%

Games -
Axiom Verge 65% :platinum: 8/17/2022
Blue Reflection Second Light 26% 32%
Cult of the Lamb 0% 61%
Dauntless 52% 56%
Quake 63% 64%

Finished up Axiom Verge for the summer challenge and started on Blue Reflection Second Light. Should be able to finish that by the end of the month with no problem. The Cult of the Lamb PS4 trophies finally synced. I beat the final boss and still have some misc. trophies to clean up, but I'm taking a break from the game until the plat is obtainable. I'll have to start a new save file anyway since the Lonesome Shack where you play Knucklebones bugged out on me and never opened up.

Picked up a couple more trophies in Dauntless. My Slayer's Club sub is about to expire tomorrow so I'll be grinding out weapon xp to hit mastery level 40 before then. Just got to level 39 yesterday so I should be able to do it. I eventually want to 100% the game, but I'll be happy with getting all the base game trophies for now. Fun game but I need a break before tackling more of the expansion trophies. I also saw that the House of Doom trophy was fixed in Quake so I picked that up real quick. Not going for the plat right now but it's nice to know it's obtainable again.

Plans for this week are to keep on playing 2nd Light and try to knock out an easy game or two before Thursday since that's when F1 Team Manager comes out. I also want to start Trials of Mana and SMT 3 Nocturne, but I'm waiting until next week so my completion % doesn't take too big of a hit right before the big monthly update.

Take care!

• Like 3

On 22-8-2022 at 2:42 PM, Arophous said:

I had a week where nothing changed, played a bit more FFXIV to inch towards the Heavensword expansion, think I’m pretty close now. Think I will give the exp expansion a crack and decide if I want to continue playing after that (other than just waiting on levequest timer for final 1f3c6.png). I played Final fantasy 11 in 2005+ ish and just miss my beastmaster class so badly, shame they didn’t bring it back, was very unique in that you had to coerce enemies to fight with you. 

Other than that just exploring things in Elden Ring, this week my plan is to try and make more of a dent in progress against bosses. Alongside this I will probably give Destiny 2 some attention due to a new season. Might try for a title this season as something to focus me, is their form of in-game achievements after stopping with trophy’s. Do wish the ps5 version pulled a FFXIV and revamped the dlc trophy lists, would have totally upgraded already.

Have a bountiful 1f3c6.png week all!

Started: 75.09%

Last week: 82.52%

Current: 82.52% 

New games started: None

Milestones: none

i follow guides now so even a restart from the games i got should not be a problem and just 1 psn account is enough to play with because playing on different psn accounts thanks to you guys i know now everithing and since i joined this event i just want to increase my completion from games i only buy games now if i really need them to play but now i only care about finishing the games and unlocking the platinum trophie from the games i am 59 percent with persona 5 royal only a few palaces left for trophies and getting the true ending path should be easy now i like rpg shooting and adventure games those are my favorites to play and platinum them 

Edited by sword-blaster45
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 0:32 PM, CptToffer said:

I'm looking forward to starting a new game at some point in 2023. 1f602.png Been playing a lot of the same stuff in 2022 and it's starting to grate a little. 

I hear that!

I interspersed some new games if I could 100% them quickly, like Lollipop Chainsaw and Syphon Filter. It helps to freshen things up after cleaning up a few backlog games. 

Given my fiasco with TESO though I might just play what I want for the rest of the year. After all, I did surpass the goals I had set for myself at the start of the year.

We'll see after I finish my last run of KCD.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, da-Noob123 said:

I hear that!

I interspersed some new games if I could 100% them quickly, like Lollipop Chainsaw and Syphon Filter. It helps to freshen things up after cleaning up a few backlog games. 

Given my fiasco with TESO though I might just play what I want for the rest of the year. After all, I did surpass the goals I had set for myself at the start of the year.

We'll see after I finish my last run of KCD.

It is very tempting,  I have to say dude. Problem is my time for gaming is so inconsistent and finite that if I started something else,  I'm essentially throwing in the towel. We've all got lives so I don't suppose mine is busier than anyone else's. Guess I'm just gutted I've not gotten further. 

That being said, if I wasn't doing this challenge, I never would have bothered finishing Battlefront 2 and be well on the way to Battlefield V and Unity. I would have just started something new up. 

It's nearly September. I'll see the year out and then treat myself to something brand spanking new and go from there. I've liked the looked of The Ascent. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CptToffer said:

It is very tempting,  I have to say dude. Problem is my time for gaming is so inconsistent and finite that if I started something else,  I'm essentially throwing in the towel. We've all got lives so I don't suppose mine is busier than anyone else's. Guess I'm just gutted I've not gotten further. 

That being said, if I wasn't doing this challenge, I never would have bothered finishing Battlefront 2 and be well on the way to Battlefield V and Unity. I would have just started something new up. 

It's nearly September. I'll see the year out and then treat myself to something brand spanking new and go from there. I've liked the looked of The Ascent. 

I get that. I have been "fortunate" enough this though to have been out on medical leave twice this year so I have had an abnormal amount of free time this year. To be frank, the only reason I was able to do Crash Bandicoot this year was by brute forcing it one week during one of my leaves.

Stay the course then! The year is three quarters done!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I get that. I have been "fortunate" enough this though to have been out on medical leave twice this year so I have had an abnormal amount of free time this year. To be frank, the only reason I was able to do Crash Bandicoot this year was by brute forcing it one week during one of my leaves.

Stay the course then! The year is three quarters done!

time flies when having fun i played some games aswell in persona 5 royal i finally found my 3 will seeds from my first palace and i think i am getting better at gaming because i did years ago only multiplayer and then i started to collect a good amount of trophies it is so many games i have and that is why i did not upgrade it to extra ore premium just essential ps plus is good enough for me

8 hours ago, sword-blaster45 said:

time flies when having fun i played some games aswell in persona 5 royal i finally found my 3 will seeds from my first palace and i think i am getting better at gaming because i did years ago only multiplayer and then i started to collect a good amount of trophies it is so many games i have and that is why i did not upgrade it to extra ore premium just essential ps plus is good enough for me

Yeah, I got Essential myself as my internet is currently from a hotspot and is no where near enough for streaming PS3 games and my backlog is plenty big without adding to it at the moment. 

i going to platinum the games i got i recently made progress i unlocked a silver trophie from persona 5 royal talent thief and i am 59 percent and i play until the trophies are collected and the game is done then i move onto the next game started new games 0 slightly percentage have increased to 17.48 and my next game wil be kingdom hearts melody of memory ore maybe my last persona game persona 5 original but i follow a guide and its workingg to get the 100 percent route so that would be my 14 platinum trophy after this game is ended with the platinum trophie 

• Like 1

So this week has been me just pumping the water spout while I lay the foundations to blitz the campaign of KCD on Hardcore. I am nearing where I want to be, just need a few more pieces of armor from the tourney and I will be set to go off on my adventure in earnest. So hopefully by this time next week, I will have another game at 100%.

• Like 3

i have added some games to my backlog from where i removed the games trophy list so i believe my backlog is now ready to be finished i have spend 18 hours already in persona 5 royal and i found in 2 palaces the wil seeds so hopefully i can platinum persona 5 royal i unlocked 2 trophies easy money and talent thief those games that i have been added was middle earth shadow of war mass effect legendary edition elden ring resident evil village 

• Like 1

Update #23

Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors (4 -> 40%):

Almost at the end of this game. Enjoyed it a lot, just like the first. Might be able to finish this up before the monthly update as well, which will be nice. If not, will be really close. Then off to a new Vita game!

Final Fantasy XIV (56% -> 52%):

Triple Triad Cards 236 -> 238

A little progress has been lost with the 6.2 patch update, but more TT cards were released, making that trophy easier to get. Still have lots of story to go through and grinding to get to.

No update on Nick:All-Stars. My assumption that PS4/PS5 could connect proved to be a bad assumption. It is *suppose* to have an update that will allow it a few months ago, but nothing has been updated, so that's retarded and now will have to find someone with a PS5 to do the ranked boosting. Ugh. Been doing a challenge for another site that is an ABC trophy hunting one, so that has earned a few random trophies, one is CoD:BO, a couple in Minecraft Dungeons. Really want Minecraft Dungeons DLC pack to go on sale, but it hasn't yet, which is disappointing. I know if I just bite the bullet and buy it, it will go on sale the next week lol.

Also, please note, monthly update will happen on Thursday this week. Make sure your profile is updated BEFORE 7AM EST, as I will not be updating your profiles.

• Like 4

On 22/08/2022 at 8:53 AM, CptToffer said:

Update #10

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 50.53
Current Completion: 50.62%
Goal: 55%
Stretch Goal: 60%

Another slow week but still very much focusing on completing the last few trophies in a couple of games. Going to have to switch tactics soon though otherwise I'm never gonna hit 55%. 

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro

Current Games

Assassins Creed Unity 

Still picking up the collectibles. I've done the bottom half of the map. Just the top half to go, polish off the co-op trophies (solo) and then it's just the DLC to go. 

Control

Played fractionally more, just literally polishing off side missions. About the start the Foundation DLC which should give me enough points to level up and get the final trophy I need for the platinum which relates to putting points into the skill tree.

Dead Space

Started the impossible run. Made it to Chapter 4. I'm fairly well setup now. Slow burn this one till the end of the year.

Battlefield V

Finished the single player campaign apart from doing it on Hardcore. I'm hoping the glitch works that means I only need to do the final act on each War Story. I've done Onslaught and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so, only two to go. On the multiplayer front, I've done 100K points with all classes except Recon. Once that's done, I'll pop another and then it's just another 100K with another class to get the final trophy. So close I can taste it!

Untitled Goose Game 

Grabbed another couple when my daughter wanted to play a game. 

No Change

Deep Rock Galactic 

Risk of Rain

Need For Speed: Heat

CounterSpy

Whilst walking the dog this morning, I came up with a list of five games that I'm going to have to go to in order to hit this 55% (which overall would represent a nearly 6% increase) and they are:

Spyro 2 & 3
Life is Strange
Dead Island: Remastered 
Goat Simulator 
Need for Speed: Heat

These are all games I have no or only two or three trophies for. My revised goal for this year is to finish AC Unity and Battlefield V and then focus on those games in order to have the best chance of hitting my target!

Good hunting everyone!

Update #11

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 50.62
Current Completion: 50.98%
Goal: 55%
Stretch Goal: 60%

FINALLY! Another platinum and a finished game! 

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro
Battlefield V

Current Games

Assassins Creed Unity 

Still picking up the collectibles. Only a handful left to go and then it's Co-op (which I've done about a quarter of) and the DLC which should be a breeze. Oh and the riddles. FFS.

Control

Played a little more of this. Forgot I had to do one boss-related trophy which I did tonight. Started the Foundation DLC. I'll be honest, this game just creeps me out. I'm probably going to keep plugging away at it just so I can delete it and never return to it. 

Dead Space

Not carried on with this since last week but it's in a good spot to pop back to, probably around October time when my father-in-law visits and PS4 access is restricted as he'll be sleeping in the room its in.

Battlefield V

HOT DAMN, it's done. The Hardcore single player glitch worked (still had to complete the three missions mind you). It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be which made me kind of happy. As a lifelong PC gamer, I hate using controllers for FPS games but I've got half decent at this. I then finished the Recon class 100K worth of points for 'Jack Of All Trades'. I also never play as the Recon Class but enjoyed it a lot in the end. I spent most of the last 200K of XP on Operation Underground only server with 200% ticket increase. As a massive Battlefield 3 fan it was great to just sit on 'Metro' and relax. I got 'Elite' tonight (score over 500K XP) which popped the platinum. So very happy! Only my third platinum of the year but one I'm chuffed about.

CounterSpy

Started the 'Advanced' difficulty run, required to unlock 'Expert'. Will dip in and out of this.

No Change

Deep Rock Galactic 

Risk of Rain

Need For Speed: Heat

Untitled Goose Game 

Still planning to continue these to help my overall % before the end of the year: 
Spyro 2 & 3
Life is Strange
Dead Island: Remastered 
Goat Simulator 
Need for Speed: Heat

Also, any help is appreciated for the following: I was going to carry on playing a Ps3 game that I'd previously done on PS Now called Toybox Turbos. Long story short, it isn't on PS Plus anymore and it never had a physical release. I think, because I never technically owned it, that's me totally sunk but if anyone can think of a way that I might be able to access it, I'm all ears! 

Happy hunting everyone!

• Like 2